22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Other
Eastend Snob is such a good nude pink for everyday. I'm not a lip liner connoisseur but the Rimmel liner is solid. I wear it under a balm and look totally polished.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing linerd. Stay on but they dont stick on forever. Creamy enough to line and not drag the lips. Great shade range too. Also love that these are retractable!
Zainab H.
Zainab H.
South barrington
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm pretty picky with lip liners and this one impressed me a lot! i like that it isn't a pencil lip liner SO MUCH and it's retractable. it's very pigmented and goes on smoothly.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Review for: Other
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Federal Way
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shade is enchanted. It pairs beautifully with my Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer lipstick. I just purshased a backup. I never want to run out!!
Sascha G.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable AND quality. Creamy and done tipped pencil makes it so easy to glide on, its great for contouring the lips and they have so,many great shades!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?