BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I really like these lip liners and they stay on my lips for a very long time. Instead of wearing lipstick, I just fill in my lips with these lipliners and I'm good to go. They are inexpensive as well; I love the shade Epic!
Caroline H.
This lip liner is the perfect mixture of soft, pigmented as well as coverage. I've tried many different colors in this and they are all amazing. Especially all of their nudes/nudey pink colors! Absolutely swear by them!
Jane M.
This is a good, reliable liner that lasts a long time. I can be warn as all over color alone, or under gloss. It is long wearing, no smell, but a bit drying so I usually use it with another lip product. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend it.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Cristina A.
Fantastically pigmented and creamy! It blends really well if you want to wear it all over the lips and has great longevity. Plus, you don't even have to sharpen it!
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
Christina D.
I love the creamy formula of these lip liners. I especially love that it's "slanted" to help with application. The color selection is wide giving you many options.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This Lip Liner goes on smooth, lasts & is very reasonably priced! I make sure that when I see them in the store I buy a couple because if you don't when you go to the store the next time they will be out of stock!
Samantha S.
Hilliard, OH
So cheap, so good! The staying power for this liner is impressive for drugstore price and I love the wind up that you don't have to sharpen plus since the whole tube is the same color, you won't mix them up
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?