22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Yaritza G.
Yaritza G.
Denver
This product is long wearing and it last long.It is not expensive at all and you get a really good amount of product for the price.i buy mine at Walmart.They stay on even if u eat
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently got a couple of these lip liners & just from swatching them I seen that they were super pigments & creamy & applied very smooth! I've been using them for awhile now & they are amazing I love the color pay off & they stay pretty well! They aren't drying at all either!
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Innocent
Innocent is my favorite shade for my coloring. It works well with various shades of nudes either cream, matte and gloss. I've bought this liner many of times and will continue to do so.
Jazmyne K.
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Other
I constantly repurchase these, they have very vibrant and beautiful colors for the summer and winter months. They are used quickly however because of how little product is given.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmels lip loners are very creamy and just slide on the lips without losing any pigmentation. What a lot of $40 liner without paying that price ? There's so many colors to choose from and very convenient.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Provo
Review for: Innocent
I really like these lip liners! They go on pretty easily and they last a decent amount of time! I love wearing them under some lipgloss just to add a bit more color to my looks. I would purchase again.
Emma-jayne S.
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Obsession
I've used rimmel products for years I always find the quality high for drugstore prices, I love the lip liners the only negative is because they are waxy they break easily
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
This product is a decent product if I don't have my favorite lip liner laying around. This product does the job well while also keeping the color last long up until I eat.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Portland, OR
I have this lip pencil in #20/rich I love to pair that with maybeline matte lipstick in the color touch of spice omg I swear if you try it you will love the combination it suites all skin colors...I also have this pencil in #70/enchantment I use that as lip lip liner of course with light lipsticks or to ombre my lipsticks. You really need to try the first suggestion I offered you can thank me later. I'm just telling you that combination is gorgeous.......I also like to wear the lipliners as lipsticks it's just looks great And last a long time.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey