Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I really like this product. It is dry enough to prevent lipstick from bleeding but won't dry out your lips. It has an angled tip which I like a lot more than the sharpened tip most lip liners have.
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Fantastically pigmented and creamy! It blends really well if you want to wear it all over the lips and has great longevity. Plus, you don't even have to sharpen it!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This is an amazing drug store lip liner. I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this and definitely will be buying more!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
These lip liners are a great value. I like that they are mechanical and don't need to be sharpened. They are pretty fragile so be careful not to roll up to much product at a time.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?