Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.

I love this lip liner. It's very pigmented and smooth. I like to use it just as a all over lip color.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is a lip liner I swear by. Love it and bought an entire stack. I buy them at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Pam S.
Pam S.

Good neutral color, long lasting smooth to apply. Great price, I will purchase again. non feathering
DeLisa N.
DeLisa N.
Aurora , Co

I have this in a nude so and it's amazing!!! So smooth just glides on lips, just amazing. Must have
Erika R.
Erika R.
Homestead, FL

This one is by far my favorite lip liner from Rimmel London. And its cheap so I get it all the time
member-2653374a0
member-2653374a0

I got 6 of theses last time I went to Walgreens they had a sale and I'm loving all the colors k got
lynsey b.
lynsey b.
Anaheim, CA

I love this lip liner it goes on very smoothly and lasts for a whole day and it has nice packaging
Love these lip liners! The are creamy, pigmented, go on smooth, and last a long time on your lips.
Martha V.
Martha V.

These are a great drug store lipliners! So many colors to chose from and every color are vibrant
Amy L.
Amy L.
Wellington, OH

I love this lip liner! Easy to apply, great color, last all day, even with eating and drinking.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now