Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by alina m.See all 46 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #13 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (46)
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Largo, MD
July 18, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Wild Clover 014, Wine 061
They are highly pigmented and they last all day, I just love these pencils. I only have two colors now but I definitely plan to buy more
corrine p.
corrine p.
Staten island
The color Eastend Snob is my perfect nude and the lip liners are so pigmented and creamy that I can wear it on its own when I want to.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 12, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Other
These are really easy to apply and I love that they roll up and don't have to be sharpened I have it in east-end snob and natural
Kim W.
Kim W.
Darien
July 17, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Innocent
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip liner, I have bought almost every shade that has been released. It is very simple to use and glides on.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
July 7, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Innocent
Really great product product for the price. Creamy and pigmented liner. I really like the small precise tip for controlled application.
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
very good and inexpensive! long wearing and love that it is retractable and does not require sharpening
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?