22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Teah S.
Teah S.
Columbia, SC
I got this from Wal-Mart last year and have been hooked ever since. It's so easy to use and the color stays on (as well as the cap). It looks great with all my lipsticks and I highly recommend it!
Mabel B.
Mabel B.
Elmhurst, NY
Cheap but GREAT QUALITY lipliner! I bought the EXAGGERATE shade which is a bright red. And I can tell you It really does justice on any RED LIPSTICK! Great longevity as to what others stated here! It glides on smoothly unlike pencil lipliners which is hard to do! This is the key to that perfect red lippy!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Canton
Review for: Obsession
Rimmel lip liner is one of my favorites. It helps keep my lipstick from running into the fine lines around my lips. It also helps to keep my lipstick on all day. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend this product!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Cherry Kiss 071
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Moody
Review for: Spice 011
I love lip liners!! I am one of those people own like 20 million kinds of lip Liners. I love that this one is creamy and easy to apply to you lips and if you really wanted you could apply all over the lips as a lipstick
AshleyMae L.
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
Review for: Innocent
VERY creamy and pigmented!! Comes with a lot of product and will last you a while. The color selection was very nice as well. Will match almost any lippie you put on. I will be buying more.
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
clemmons
Review for: Innocent
i love these lip liners and i think they're beautiful. they last a long time and don't dry out my lips which is so nice because i have literally the driest lips in the universe thanks life. my mom uses these a lot too
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Review for: Enchantment
I love the slanted applicator. Makes lining the lips so simple. Also really easy to overlline the lips when wanted. Highly recommend. I've tried to grab all the colors but most are always sold out at my local stores.
Asmay S.
Asmay S.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Wild Clover 014
I own most of the nude shades that these come in and they are by far the best drugstore lip liners you will come across. It slides right on and is very pigmented. The only downside is it can be a little drying, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix!
Kazi H.
Kazi H.
Review for: Innocent
Because of the price of the pencil I honestly was not expecting to get such good quality. The pencil is smooth and creamy and is very pigmented. I have gone through two pencils because I use this on a daily basis.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey