Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
I have several of these. They come in a nice variety of colors. I like how they apply and use them instead of lipstick at times. The application lasts for at least 2-3 hours. I find that I need to use a moisturizing balm over it if I'm only using the liner since it can be a bit dry. Reminds me of a matte lipstick when worn alone.
Diana H.
Diana H.
You really get a lot of color out of these lip liners! I bought Red Diva (024) and found it to be a very vivid red. The lead is extremely soft and can be hard to apply a sharp line sometimes. I heard that freezing for a couple minutes before use makes it easier to apply an even layer.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA
I just bought this recently, and I am loving the color and the texture of how it glides onto my lips. It is very creamy and there are a variety of shades. I will have to go back to pick up more colors.
Tina J.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
DOUAZONG M.
DOUAZONG M.
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I adore Rimmel! These lip liners are great, but fragile, so don't twist up too much or the color will break. I have East End Snob and Addiction and love them both by themselves or used together! I find they do dry my lips if used without a Carmex balm base, but the color holds up beautifully throughout the day! They're a must have!
yasmin z.
yasmin z.
Edison, NJ
Best freaking lip liner i could ever find. literally it is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like every other liner. GET IT NOW
Kimberley F.
Kimberley F.
I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and it last longer than other ones. I put it in first thing in the morning and don't have to reapply it until after lunch.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA
I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?