22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Connie M.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
Always a good idea on some events to wear liner and make u stand out and pop with dramitc liner and stand out from everyone else you can wear it bare or with lipstick
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing linerd. Stay on but they dont stick on forever. Creamy enough to line and not drag the lips. Great shade range too. Also love that these are retractable!
Zainab H.
Zainab H.
South barrington
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Review for: Other
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable AND quality. Creamy and done tipped pencil makes it so easy to glide on, its great for contouring the lips and they have so,many great shades!
Sascha G.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Kaolee V.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Enchantment
Who doesn't love a retractable lip liner? It's easy, skinny, a lot of product in one tiny long tube, and cones in different colors. Also easy to clean.
Monse M.
Monse M.
Knoxville
I love this creamy formula but I prefer the regular pencil kind personally.. I know people who prefer this packaging.. he colors are gorgeous as well
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?