Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

My favorite lip liner!! It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. Lasts nearly all day as well!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, Wa

This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH

These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL

This is a very good lipliner. I have been using the Wine color liner and it matches very well with all my dark and light pink lipsticks. It lines the lips very smoothly and has a lot of pigment in the pencil. I recommend to anyone who wants a lasting lipliner.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose , ca

loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Alison O.
Alison O.

LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Ali S.
Ali S.

This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY

These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?