BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Daniela H.
The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Juliana O.
I bought the shade in East End Snob which i heard was a good dupe for a more expensive lip liner on the market. It glides on well and lasts long, also comfortable to wear.
Elysia C.
I have this liner in the shade Spice and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday and I like how you are able to sharpen these instead of it being retractable because my retractable liners often break easily. The color lasts and goes on smoothly. 11/10 would recommend
Kianna F.
I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

April E.
My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Lisa R.
I tried one of these by accident, but ended up really loving it. It's soft and goes on easily. The color doesn't last an incredibly long time, but I could get a couple hours out of it. The color was really beautiful as well.
Elizabeth G.
It is becoming hard to find a true lip liner any more, and particularly one that is economical. You won't find a better price one a liner, and I would put Rimmel's up against a much more expensive brand. It applies smooth as butter, and offers good color options.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Love this lip liner. It comes out matte which I love the look of and stays put all day! It is very affordable and super pigmented. They do dry out your lips a little bit throughout the day but that's nothing lip balm can't fix.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?