BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Cassandra D.
Staten Island
Review for: Wine 061
This lip liner is very creamy and easy to apply! It is cheap in price and is a great product ! The colors are opaque too! The packaging is fairly normal. I bought this lip liner at rite aid but you can buy it at any drug store. Yes I would recommend this product
Ashley R.
Review for: Coffee Bean 041
Great lip liner! Long wearing and affordable. I wear a liquid lip over this and it give it just an extra pop. I have also just worn this alone and put a gloss over and it looks amazing. Definitely purchasing this again!
Rosa M.
Moody
Review for: Spice 011
I love lip liners!! I am one of those people own like 20 million kinds of lip Liners. I love that this one is creamy and easy to apply to you lips and if you really wanted you could apply all over the lips as a lipstick
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Innocent
i love these lip liners and i think they're beautiful. they last a long time and don't dry out my lips which is so nice because i have literally the driest lips in the universe thanks life. my mom uses these a lot too
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Nude
These lip liners are so perfect! They are smooth, creamy and long lasting. They are not transfer proof but wear down gracefully. I love wearing them with liquid lipsticks as liners or to fill in my lips and top with a gloss
Kelsey H.
louisville
Review for: Obsession
Use this liner regularly on clients. I like the packaging and love that it's plastic for protection. It does well and met most of my expectations. It's long lasting, but can smudge some if not careful. I'd recommend.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Enchantment
It's very creamy at application and it dries down a little so it does smudge or over line when you apply another lipstick over it. I use this product repeatedly and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Roxy N.
miami
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Obsession, Rose Quartz, Nude, Innocent
I use these lip liners every single day . They are my favorite ones from any store . In my opinion they are better than every high end ones . I own them in many colors , and all work great . I highly recommend !
Hayley D.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011
These lip liners pack a punch for the price!! I love that they are auto sharpen and I've been using them for years. Staying power is fantastic and color selection is good too! Definitely buying again when I run out!
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Enchantment
Great lip liner for the price. You do get a decent amount of product for the price as well. They blend easily with other lip products and stay fairly well. I would repurchase and would recommend to others.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?