Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Rowenna H.
Rowenna H.
Nottingham

This is ok for the price and i do like it just needs a little getting use to as it can be quite messy really
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is smooth, blends easily with any lip gloss or lipstick and is really affordable
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Best lip liners at the drugstore, great pigmentation along with the texture and the shade range is fabulous
whitney j.
whitney j.

I love the rimmel london lip liners. My favorite would have to be under my spell. The consistency is great.
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Williamson, GA

This lip liner is to die for! It can last all day long and is stuck in place! I wear this almost everyday!
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Burkes Garden, VA

Great buy but not really into lip stain but great to wear on a night out or as a quick routine buy product
Maria H.
Maria H.
Glen Burnie, MD

I buy this shade of liner all the time. It's the perfect pinky-nude color to give my lips a fuller look!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ

This is my absolute favorite! This makes my lips look and feel so good. I highly recommend it. Love it !
Haley M.
Haley M.

Very deep burgundy color. it goes on very smoothly and mixes well. I will definitely be buying it again
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.

Is a great lip pencil, is creamy, very pigmented and it doesn't transfers. You can used as a lip stick
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now