22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Asmay S.
Asmay S.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011, Wild Clover 014, Tiramisu 050
I own most of the nude shades that these come in and they are by far the best drugstore lip liners you will come across. It slides right on and is very pigmented. The only downside is it can be a little drying, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix!ย
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Review for: Enchantment
I love the slanted applicator. Makes lining the lips so simple. Also really easy to overlline the lips when wanted. Highly recommend. I've tried to grab all the colors but most are always sold out at my local stores.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Watchung
Review for: Mauve Shimmer
This is a good product reliable and stays on through the night. The application is easy and the product glided on smoothly making your line smooth. ย The substance does not break easily leaving no crumbs on your lips which must come from a good formula.
Kazi H.
Kazi H.
Review for: Innocent
Because of the price of the pencil I honestly was not expecting to get such good quality. The pencil is smooth and creamy and is very pigmented. I have gone through two pencils because I use this on a daily basis.
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmels lip loners are very creamy and just slide on the lips without losing any pigmentation. What a lot of $40 liner without paying that price ? There's so many colors to choose from and very convenient.
Jazmyne K.
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Other
I constantly repurchase these, they have very vibrant and beautiful colors for the summer and winter months. They are used quickly however because of how little product is given.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Review for: Innocent
I really like these lip liners! They go on pretty easily and they last a decent amount of time! I love wearing them under some lipgloss just to add a bit more color to my looks. I would purchase again.
Emma-jayne S.
Emma-jayne S.
Review for: Obsession
I've used rimmel products for years I always find the quality high for drugstore prices, I love the lip liners the only negative is because they are waxy they break easily
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
Connie M.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
Always a good idea on some events to wear liner and make u stand out and pop with dramitc liner and stand out from everyone else you can wear it bare or with lipstick
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?