Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa

I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
Yunuen L.
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN

This is by far the best lipliner to ever step on a store shelf !!! i put it on under my favorite lipstick and i am good to go with perfect lips all day :-)
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Caldwell, ID

This is the first lip liner I've ever tried. I like it because it lasts a long time and has a small applicator so it's pretty easy to apply but it breaks off a lot so don't have it turned up very far.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I suggested my mom to buy this one day and we both tried it and fell in love!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN

Great price..Stays on very well without dragonflIes great with Rimmels lipsticks.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL

I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA

I love how it slides on but my continuously broke every time I used it. It was very pigmented when it didn't fall on my floor.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now