Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Vivi C.
Vivi C.
Venezuela

This is one of the best lip liner I've used is durable looks natural and i use it every day for its versatility
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN

This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
T L.
T L.
Florence, KY

Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL

This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV

Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
Stacey P.
Stacey P.

Very good lip liner love the colour and looks great with the rimmel Katie lipstick, stays on for a long time
Rowenna H.
Rowenna H.
Nottingham

This is ok for the price and i do like it just needs a little getting use to as it can be quite messy really
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now