BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Jazzi R.
Not only is this great on the lips but this is my secret holy grail liner fornmy eyes! Its a warm but not too red shade of brown that makes my brown eyes pop with eye safe ingredients. I honestly wish they made their eyeliners with this formula
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
I just recently got a couple of these lip liners & just from swatching them I seen that they were super pigments & creamy & applied very smooth! I've been using them for awhile now & they are amazing I love the color pay off & they stay pretty well! They aren't drying at all either!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Love love this awesome lip liner. This is very affordable and applies so easily. Very happy with the color select and the smooth soft feel it leaves on lips. This is defiantly a long lasting product, you really have to scrub to get it off.
Taylor F.
Norfolk , VA
Review for: Innocent
This lip liner is one of my favorites because it is creamy, easy to apply, easy to take off, and lasts alllll day with my liquid lip over the top. My favorite part about this product and color is that I can just wear it on its own all over my lips!
member-c02931d72
SAN Antonio, Texas
Super affordable, soft and creamy, glides on like a dream. Retractable, never needs sharpening, the color payoff is rich without being harsh. Does not pull on lips as some drying formulas tend to. Rimmel is a brand that rarely disappoints and they certainly did not with this product.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: Innocent
My favorite lip liner. It goes on so easily and last all day long. I like to blend it into my lips for a more natural lined look and it blends with no problem at all. It's also very affordable at CVS and you get a lot of product!
Lian D.
This lip liner is a beautiful shade with an easy to use tip that forms to the lips easily. The formula is long lasting and creamy on the lips. I plan on picking up additional colors once I finish my Red my Lips project for April.
Kathy F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Spice 011
I can't recommend this lip liner enough. It is very smooth and creamy but has a waxiness. This product could also be used on its own as a matte lip. I prefer the retractable liners over the pencils ones they offer but the product is the same so it's personal preference.
Bethany S.
Review for: Tiramisu 050, Innocent
Rommel makes some of the best drugstore lip liners. The colors are very creamy and pigmented, and apply beautifully. They don't tug at the lips when applying and they don't feather either. You also can't beat the price they are very affordable for anyone on a budget !
Cassandra D.
Staten Island
Review for: Wine 061
This lip liner is very creamy and easy to apply! It is cheap in price and is a great product ! The colors are opaque too! The packaging is fairly normal. I bought this lip liner at rite aid but you can buy it at any drug store. Yes I would recommend this product
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?