Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have this in east end snob and I love it! It stays on so well and lasts all day. I can't wait to try more colors
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
I love this lip liner. It's very pigmented and smooth. I like to use it just as a all over lip color.
Love these lip liners! The are creamy, pigmented, go on smooth, and last a long time on your lips.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I Love it. Great nude color. Smooth texture. Decent staying power. Reasonably priced.
Connie S.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Love this lip liner. It comes out matte which I love the look of and stays put all day! It is very affordable and super pigmented. They do dry out your lips a little bit throughout the day but that's nothing lip balm can't fix.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
Love this! Have a neutral pink that is perfect to keep in your bag for everyday use and love it!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?