BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA
These are SO pigmented! I'm not a superfan of retractable liners, because there's typically more packaging than actual product, but because they're so pigmented, and they're long-wearing, they last a decent amount of time. Have repurchased several times.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
These liners are fabulous!! Automatic twist up and super-pigmented color. Glides on easily and lasts forever. I use it all the time with matte liquid lipstick. Great color selection also.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
Sarah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I own this lip liner in Spice and it is a great neutral color. I do a lot of matte liquid lipsticks and this always keeps it in check. It is smooth and easy to apply. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I put this liner all over my lips, throw some balm over it and head out. Love it.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I adore Rimmel! These lip liners are great, but fragile, so don't twist up too much or the color will break. I have East End Snob and Addiction and love them both by themselves or used together! I find they do dry my lips if used without a Carmex balm base, but the color holds up beautifully throughout the day! They're a must have!
Salina C.
Love these lip liners so pigmented and very buttery easy to apply and so smooth going on .Last all day and don't dry my lips out there amazing and would definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?