Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

I've used these for years. They're super soft, come in loads of colours and stay put for longer than your lipstick!
Simone S.
Simone S.

Nice colour. Goes well with my tarte lip paint. Would def. buy again because of the price point and accessibility.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I have this in east end snob and I love it! It stays on so well and lasts all day. I can't wait to try more colors
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.

First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Tehani O.
Tehani O.
Perth

I use this every day. It is a shade darker than my own lip colour and just makes any lippy look 5000 times better!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL

I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now