BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Chloe B.
Review for: Enchantment
This lip liner is simply amazing. I have found, as with most lip liners, that it stays on even when the lipstick doesn't. It gives your lips a darker shade. The only con was that it is easily smudged. One wrong move touching your face and BOOM red everywhere
Emily B.
Olean, NY
These lip liners are do creamy and pigmented! I love to wear them alone, and they last all day!! The color selection is amazing and if im feeling.bold i use them for eyeliner .....and set them with a powder them.last.all day and are amazing quality for the price.
leah b.
Review for: Tiramisu 050
I love this lip liner! It is so creamy and it hoes with everything. You can wear it alone or with a lipstick, either way it looks great! I love how they have so many volors and it is so cheap! I will definitely go back and buy more colors! Rimmel London Lip Liner Innocent, Natural and Rose Quartz with Dimple Bracelet
Jen F.
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Rose Quartz
Great everyday, run-of-the-mill lip liner. Stays put and doesn't feather or budge. Decent color selection and price point. The only thing I don't love about them is that the pencil is pretty thick, and makes it harder to use on clients who have thinner lips.
Kelsey C.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: Nude
Creamy and long lasting formula. I love this color to over line my lips and get that instagram worthy pout. This liner is what my lipstick dreams are made of! Excellent price point and a great Walmart gem. I feel like more people need to find out about this
jesse lynn b.
This lip liner was maybe the worst I have ever tried. Every single time I tried to use it, no matter how delicate, the tip would break and fall off. I hate dealing with a sharpener, so I thought this would be right up my alley. But with all the messy breakage, I'd welcome a sharpener any day.
Jasmine H.
Watchung
Review for: Mauve Shimmer
This is a good product reliable and stays on through the night. The application is easy and the product glided on smoothly making your line smooth.  The substance does not break easily leaving no crumbs on your lips which must come from a good formula.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
Jazzi R.
Not only is this great on the lips but this is my secret holy grail liner fornmy eyes! Its a warm but not too red shade of brown that makes my brown eyes pop with eye safe ingredients. I honestly wish they made their eyeliners with this formula
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?