Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Leea L.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
This lip liner is creamy, long-lasting, and provides a perfect line without the need for a sharpener
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Athens, GA
Great color pay off, beautiful under lipstick or even worn alone. All around an excellent lip liner formula.
Loveee this lip liner in east end snob! It's beautiful. Pigmented and the perfect pink
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
denise r.
denise r.
I love using this product it's perfect long lasting. I love how it doesn't come off easy as others the color is gorgeous and perfect for a natural look.
Lakeland, TN
Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are good lip liners; very pigmented & glides on smoothly. My only dislike would be that they break easily while you're applying them.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?