BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Cindy C.
Love this lip liner! I have the color Mauve Shimmer. It glides on very smoothly and the color is very opaque.

I usually line my lips + pair it with Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of Spice
Candice C.
I do love this lipliner for the price. I use the East End Snob color. It is slightly pinker than my natural lip color, but once blended with lipstick it looks quite natural.

I like to use this to define my lips better. It stays pretty well and isn't drying.
Elizabeth A.
I have been using this lip liner for 10 years! I LOVE IT! No other lip liner stays on my lips like Rimmel does and I have found the colors the best to match my lips. First time I bought this was from Walgreens & been buying it there ever since. I definitely recommend this to all my friends & swear by it!
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is a very good lipliner. I have been using the Wine color liner and it matches very well with all my dark and light pink lipsticks. It lines the lips very smoothly and has a lot of pigment in the pencil. I recommend to anyone who wants a lasting lipliner.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I new favorite for lip lining! Super smooth application and long wearing. Can easily be placed all over the lips or just to ensure no wicking of your lipstick. I keep one with me all the time for touch ups. Affordable and nice packaging. I recommend this
April E.
I have always known about Rimmel products, but I never bought anything from them until I went to Ulta and saw they had buy 1 get 1 50% I stocked up on all their lip pencils. They are a bit drying to me, but you can always fix that by applying lip balm.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?