Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Pamela W.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.See all 47 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (47)
Janic B.
Janic B.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Enchantment
I have a few different liner liners from rimmel London but exaggerate in the color enchantment is my all time favorite. The formula is rich and creamy. It doesn't fry out my lips and the color is so beautiful it could be used on it's on.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright for a lip liner. It can be quite cakey under liquid lipsticks so I'd only use them under lipsticks that aren't matte. Also, use them sparingly as if you use too much it gets even worse.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these liners. They glide on easily and last a long time and compliment any lipstick. The price is a good value as well and they last a long time. I have bought several of these and would recommend over a more expensive brand.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Review for: Innocent
This is the only brand lipliner I will use. It glides on like butter and literally does not budge! I love all the colors and it is easy to even match other brands Lippies to the colors they stock.
Teah S.
Teah S.
Columbia, SC
I got this from Wal-Mart last year and have been hooked ever since. It's so easy to use and the color stays on (as well as the cap). It looks great with all my lipsticks and I highly recommend it!
Mabel B.
Mabel B.
Elmhurst, NY
Cheap but GREAT QUALITY lipliner! I bought the EXAGGERATE shade which is a bright red. And I can tell you It really does justice on any RED LIPSTICK! Great longevity as to what others stated here! It glides on smoothly unlike pencil lipliners which is hard to do! This is the key to that perfect red lippy!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Canton
Review for: Obsession
Rimmel lip liner is one of my favorites. It helps keep my lipstick from running into the fine lines around my lips. It also helps to keep my lipstick on all day. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend this product!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Cherry Kiss 071
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Moody
Review for: Spice 011
I love lip liners!! I am one of those people own like 20 million kinds of lip Liners. I love that this one is creamy and easy to apply to you lips and if you really wanted you could apply all over the lips as a lipstick
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?