22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Loretto, MN
Review for: Enchantment
Great lip liner for the price. You do get a decent amount of product for the price as well. They blend easily with other lip products and stay fairly well. I would repurchase and would recommend to others.
Janic B.
Janic B.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Enchantment
I have a few different liner liners from rimmel London but exaggerate in the color enchantment is my all time favorite. The formula is rich and creamy. It doesn't fry out my lips and the color is so beautiful it could be used on it's on.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Rose Quartz, Nude
If you're looking for a lip liner that will make a difference when you apply your lip stick then this is it! It's super durable and won't budge for a while. I've bought so many shades and tried others but always come back to these babies!
Carla S.
Carla S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely smooth, creamy, goes on evenly, applies smoothly and without being harsh on the skin. The color pay off? could be a bit better but for the price, it can not be beaten! Definitely would buy other shades of this product and do recommend it. Also, buy it when it goes on sale at walgreens!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright for a lip liner. It can be quite cakey under liquid lipsticks so I'd only use them under lipsticks that aren't matte. Also, use them sparingly as if you use too much it gets even worse.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these lip liners. They are affordable and no need to sharpen. They apply very smoothly and do the job a lip liner is meant to do, and do it well. Did I mention how affordable they are?
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these liners. They glide on easily and last a long time and compliment any lipstick. The price is a good value as well and they last a long time. I have bought several of these and would recommend over a more expensive brand.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Review for: Innocent
This is the only brand lipliner I will use. It glides on like butter and literally does not budge! I love all the colors and it is easy to even match other brands Lippies to the colors they stock.
Teah S.
Teah S.
Columbia, SC
I got this from Wal-Mart last year and have been hooked ever since. It's so easy to use and the color stays on (as well as the cap). It looks great with all my lipsticks and I highly recommend it!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?