Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN

Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX

These are good lip liners; very pigmented & glides on smoothly. My only dislike would be that they break easily while you're applying them.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA

It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.

I love this lip liner. It's very pigmented and smooth. I like to use it just as a all over lip color.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA

For starters this is an awesome and affordable lip liner, definitely a must try. It is also very easy to apply
Peggy B.
Peggy B.

This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA

These are SO pigmented! I'm not a superfan of retractable liners, because there's typically more packaging than actual product, but because they're so pigmented, and they're long-wearing, they last a decent amount of time. Have repurchased several times.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI

I hope this is the one i got in my voxbox, Its transparen't so I'm not to sure. But i used it, Not to sure on how lipliners works but thats my new thing to start trying, So Lucky ME ;) i got one from you guys! Thank You! I'll be buying more of this product to see how the colors the have work too :)
Shawna W.
Shawna W.

East end snob is my go to lip liner. Rimmels Exaggerate Lip Liners are my favorite! The quality is just as good as any high end lip liner! It stays all day, goes on smooth and is so creamy!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now