Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I will leave the lip liner they are affordable and I love the color it goes with most nudes and it does not dry your lips
Linda M.
Linda M.

Usually just use Wet n Wild, but picked up a Rimmel 1000 Kisses and I do like it a bit better. Mostly for staying power.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA

This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Gaby
Gaby

This is a great lip liner if you are wanting your lips to look fuller and stand out more before you apply your lipstick
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

Lip liners from this brand is so good and also have the best eyeliners too well one of the best urban decay as well do
Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

I've used these for years. They're super soft, come in loads of colours and stay put for longer than your lipstick!
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.

First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now