BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Karishma R.
You neeed to wear a lipbalm before yoy put this on because it is drying but omg it does last all night and stay put and doesn't bleed. If you want a matte lip, these are beautiful for creating a matte lip.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
Nessa P.
Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
Marie S.
I have the color Red Dynamite which is the perfect shade of red. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feather onto my face like some other lip liners. This product has great pigmentation. I have used it to fill my lips for a nice matte finish or I just place a gloss over it for a shiny one.
Mariah H.
I wear the shade wine and it's such a beautiful color and is slightly darker and a more flushed version of my natural lip color which makes it perfect for my everyday makeup look. Lasts throughout the day.
Kirsten D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Another nice basic lip liner with lots of color options. Formula is comparable to NYX, but NYX has more wild color options (which I like). The pencils have a smooth formula, easy to use, affordable, and easy to find in stores, so that's nice!
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
Jackie C.
Woodstock , IL
This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
Diana H.
You really get a lot of color out of these lip liners! I bought Red Diva (024) and found it to be a very vivid red. The lead is extremely soft and can be hard to apply a sharp line sometimes. I heard that freezing for a couple minutes before use makes it easier to apply an even layer.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?