Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Pamela W.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.See all 47 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (47)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Nude
These lip liners are so perfect! They are smooth, creamy and long lasting. They are not transfer proof but wear down gracefully. I love wearing them with liquid lipsticks as liners or to fill in my lips and top with a gloss
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Enchantment
It's very creamy at application and it dries down a little so it does smudge or over line when you apply another lipstick over it. I use this product repeatedly and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Review for: Enchantment
First of all it's retractable and insolent affordable! The formula is really nice and creamy. And also highly pigmented! I have also tried the red color one and it is also amazing. They help my stick last longer for sure!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Innocent
This lip liner is one of my favorites because it is creamy, easy to apply, easy to take off, and lasts alllll day with my liquid lip over the top. My favorite part about this product and color is that I can just wear it on its own all over my lips!
Roxy N.
Roxy N.
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Obsession, Rose Quartz, Nude, Innocent
I use these lip liners every single day . They are my favorite ones from any store . In my opinion they are better than every high end ones . I own them in many colors , and all work great . I highly recommend !
Gisselle C.
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Review for: Enchantment, Obsession, Other
Such a smooth application you won't believe it. Best lip liner I have ever used. The packaging is just so cute and one of my faves . It lasts all day and has the best pigmentation. I would definitely recommend!!
Josh T.
Josh T.
Review for: Innocent
I can't speak enough for this lip liner it is truly the best. It is creamy and pigmented and it so so cheap as well. Also there is a great shade selection. Just run into Target or Walgreens and pick this up and you will not be disappointed.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely smooth, creamy, goes on evenly, applies smoothly and without being harsh on the skin. The color pay off? could be a bit better but for the price, it can not be beaten! Definitely would buy other shades of this product and do recommend it. Also, buy it when it goes on sale at walgreens!
Janic B.
Janic B.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Enchantment
I have a few different liner liners from rimmel London but exaggerate in the color enchantment is my all time favorite. The formula is rich and creamy. It doesn't fry out my lips and the color is so beautiful it could be used on it's on.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Rose Quartz, Nude
If you're looking for a lip liner that will make a difference when you apply your lip stick then this is it! It's super durable and won't budge for a while. I've bought so many shades and tried others but always come back to these babies!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?