Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

Lulu S.
Lulu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like it is really had to blend, is not creamy at all, and I feel like is to rough on my lips, but It is long lasting.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Wellington, OH
I love this lip liner! Easy to apply, great color, last all day, even with eating and drinking.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Shaira D.
Shaira D.
I love these lip liners. Very creme, feel wonderful on the lips. They are of a matte natural lip liner. Works great .
Torie H.
Torie H.
June 20, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Enchantment
I love this color and this product. I use this for my darker shades of liner. It is very smooth and creamy
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA
I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?