Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Kianna F.
Kianna F.

I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca

It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY

This is a good lip liner. It love that it is not a pencil. There only thing I didn't like is that if you press to hard it does break easily. It does glide on smoothly and is pigmented.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Lakeland, TN

Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY

I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
denise r.
denise r.

I love using this product it's perfect long lasting. I love how it doesn't come off easy as others the color is gorgeous and perfect for a natural look.
Lakeland, TN

Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX

These are good lip liners; very pigmented & glides on smoothly. My only dislike would be that they break easily while you're applying them.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now