22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Coffee Bean 041
Great lip liner! Long wearing and affordable. I wear a liquid lip over this and it give it just an extra pop. I have also just worn this alone and put a gloss over and it looks amazing. Definitely purchasing this again!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Exaggerate Rich, Enchantment, Other
The rimmel lip liners are smooth, pigmented and creamy. Never drying on the lips and have lasting stay power. I love the full range of colors and the very affordable price point. I own 4 and would like to own every color.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
louisville
Review for: Obsession
Use this liner regularly on clients. I like the packaging and love that it's plastic for protection. It does well and met most of my expectations. It's long lasting, but can smudge some if not careful. I'd recommend.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011
These lip liners pack a punch for the price!! I love that they are auto sharpen and I've been using them for years. Staying power is fantastic and color selection is good too! Definitely buying again when I run out!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Review for: Nude
These lip liners are so perfect! They are smooth, creamy and long lasting. They are not transfer proof but wear down gracefully. I love wearing them with liquid lipsticks as liners or to fill in my lips and top with a gloss
Roxy N.
Roxy N.
miami
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Obsession, Rose Quartz, Nude, Innocent
I use these lip liners every single day . They are my favorite ones from any store . In my opinion they are better than every high end ones . I own them in many colors , and all work great . I highly recommend !
Gisselle C.
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Review for: Enchantment, Obsession, Other
Such a smooth application you won't believe it. Best lip liner I have ever used. The packaging is just so cute and one of my faves . It lasts all day and has the best pigmentation. I would definitely recommend!!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Review for: Enchantment
First of all it's retractable and insolent affordable! The formula is really nice and creamy. And also highly pigmented! I have also tried the red color one and it is also amazing. They help my stick last longer for sure!
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Enchantment
It's very creamy at application and it dries down a little so it does smudge or over line when you apply another lipstick over it. I use this product repeatedly and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Innocent
This lip liner is one of my favorites because it is creamy, easy to apply, easy to take off, and lasts alllll day with my liquid lip over the top. My favorite part about this product and color is that I can just wear it on its own all over my lips!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?