Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Leanna M.
Leanna M.

This is hands down the best lip liner I have every used! So creamy, long lasting, and pigmented. I will be buying every colour!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL

Pretty good lip liner for the price. It goes on very smoothly and isn't drying at all. I do wish they had more color selection.
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Manchester

Such a beautiful lip liner!! Matte finish but doesn't dry out your lips, looks amazing on its own or under another lip product
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA

My favorite as well. I use it in the color Nude and I love it. Haven't found a very pigmented lip liner and this just does it.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Medora, IN

Goes on smooth and lasts. I mix a darker liner with a lighter lipstick and it blends with my lip stick well without clumping.
Younique M.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA

These lip liners are okay. They do the job but I don't find that they're long lasting at all, and they're not the creamiest.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA

This is a staple lip liner for me! My favorite color is Coffee Bean. It's long-lasting, and as great as high-priced items.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Williamsport, PA

My favorite lip pencil ever! Nice and smooth application and the standard RED color matches well with all of my lipsticks!
Laken R.
Laken R.

For the price it's a decent minor I think you can get better lip liners for around the same price especially wet and wild
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now