Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
Sascha G.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I personally think these lip liners are the best drug store option hands down. They glide on smoothly, are highly pigmented & long lasting.
erika m.
erika m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip linner, the formula it's really crazy, and pigmented, it doesn't dry the lips and it's a rally great base for any lipstick
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
very good and inexpensive! long wearing and love that it is retractable and does not require sharpening
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?