BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Review for: Innocent
These liners are a great drugstore lip liner that lasts all day and isn't dry or rough to put on. I have noticed that they don't resist feathering as much as my Wet-n-Wild ones. Still pretty good for the price. My favorite is the innocent "nude" color.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: Nude
Creamy and long lasting formula. I love this color to over line my lips and get that instagram worthy pout. This liner is what my lipstick dreams are made of! Excellent price point and a great Walmart gem. I feel like more people need to find out about this
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Nude
This shade is the perfect everyday lip color. Even if I don't wear lipstick this is still a beautiful shade to wear on it's own all over the lips. It lasts all day and doesn't feather and it works well with most lipstick shades that I wear everyday.
Britany N.
Britany N.
Houston
Review for: Innocent
This lip liner is super creamy it's not a pencil it's a twist and it's so good for my skin tone I just absolutely love it feels good it's not heavy it's superlight it's not dark on me I totally recommend this for anybody that is a fan of lip liners
Cheyayne C.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Such a great lip liner that goes with so many different lipsticks! This was such a good price and it surprised me so much! The package was nice and it was easy to apply, it didn’t break when I was applying it so I am so happy with this product!
Gabriella W.
Gabriella W.
Review for: Nude
This is my all time favorite lip liner ever. It is so creamy and feels like a dream. It is so amazing and for the price you really can't beat it. They are so comfortable to wear and last forever. It is such a good quality for such a good price. I definitely recommend you get this liner and try it out. I will definitely be buying this again.
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lipliner is in the shade rapture and omg ❤ if you love mauve tones and and you find them to be a little to pink on your lips this lip liner will do the trick. Ill will deepen the color but it won't take away from the lipstick shade. i love lining my lips with this color and using a coral on the center.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner was maybe the worst I have ever tried. Every single time I tried to use it, no matter how delicate, the tip would break and fall off. I hate dealing with a sharpener, so I thought this would be right up my alley. But with all the messy breakage, I'd welcome a sharpener any day.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?