Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.

I love this. The product is very creamy and smooth and blends very nicely . I love
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

These are very nice! They go on smoothly and do not tug! They last nicely too!!!!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

Love this for the price and pigmentation.
Can't beat it❀️ you won't regret itπŸ’‹
marbella o.
marbella o.

It's a bright red so I rarely use it but I like how fast it dries on my lips
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Lafayette, Louisiana

amazing product, super easy to apply ! great price for product this good !!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.

My favorite drugstore lip liners! I love the shades they have, my most repurchased shades are cafe au lait and spice. I also like tiramisu and coffee bean. They are great all over the lip or to help blend with lipsticks. I have a tan/olive complexion so I find a lot of lipsticks especially nudes don't work well for me on their own, that's when I pair one of these liners with it. Check this out if you need a drugstore lipliner. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Jen F.
Jen F.

Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Mabel B.
Mabel B.
Elmhurst, NY

Cheap but GREAT QUALITY lipliner! I bought the EXAGGERATE shade which is a bright red. And I can tell you It really does justice on any RED LIPSTICK! Great longevity as to what others stated here! It glides on smoothly unlike pencil lipliners which is hard to do! This is the key to that perfect red lippy!
Nessa P.
Nessa P.

Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO

Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?