Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by alina m.See all 46 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #13 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (46)
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner was maybe the worst I have ever tried. Every single time I tried to use it, no matter how delicate, the tip would break and fall off. I hate dealing with a sharpener, so I thought this would be right up my alley. But with all the messy breakage, I'd welcome a sharpener any day.
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lipliner is in the shade rapture and omg ❤ if you love mauve tones and and you find them to be a little to pink on your lips this lip liner will do the trick. Ill will deepen the color but it won't take away from the lipstick shade. i love lining my lips with this color and using a coral on the center.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this awesome lip liner. This is very affordable and applies so easily. Very happy with the color select and the smooth soft feel it leaves on lips. This is defiantly a long lasting product, you really have to scrub to get it off.
Cecile A.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
They're perfect for making your lips appear Fuller. It isn't pricey at all and the color stays on long under any lipstick. I bought it on Amazon with a bunch of other makeup.  Good quality guaranteed. I would purchase again.  5 stars!
member-c02931d72
member-c02931d72
SAN Antonio, Texas
Super affordable, soft and creamy, glides on like a dream. Retractable, never needs sharpening, the color payoff is rich without being harsh. Does not pull on lips as some drying formulas tend to. Rimmel is a brand that rarely disappoints and they certainly did not with this product.
Lian D.
Lian D.
This lip liner is a beautiful shade with an easy to use tip that forms to the lips easily. The formula is long lasting and creamy on the lips. I plan on picking up additional colors once I finish my Red my Lips project for April.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Wildwood Crst, NJ
July 18, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Innocent
My favorite lip liner. It goes on so easily and last all day long. I like to blend it into my lips for a more natural lined look and it blends with no problem at all. It's also very affordable at CVS and you get a lot of product!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
July 17, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Tiramisu 050, Innocent
Rommel makes some of the best drugstore lip liners. The colors are very creamy and pigmented, and apply beautifully. They don't tug at the lips when applying and they don't feather either. You also can't beat the price they are very affordable for anyone on a budget !
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 20, 2017, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Coffee Bean 041
Great lip liner! Long wearing and affordable. I wear a liquid lip over this and it give it just an extra pop. I have also just worn this alone and put a gloss over and it looks amazing. Definitely purchasing this again!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
July 21, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011
These lip liners pack a punch for the price!! I love that they are auto sharpen and I've been using them for years. Staying power is fantastic and color selection is good too! Definitely buying again when I run out!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?