BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Stacey M.
Troutdale
I have 4 of these lip liners and they are amazing I fill in all my lip and that does it it looks like a matte lipstick. If you don't like the dry feeling add some chapstick or lip gloss. I love red wine specially very nice fall color
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this lipliner is retractable. I don't like to bother with sharpening a pencil. The color is pretty (I have a nude color). I usually use a lipstick over, but the lip liner is creamy and goes on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Cindy C.
Love this lip liner! I have the color Mauve Shimmer. It glides on very smoothly and the color is very opaque.

I usually line my lips + pair it with Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of Spice
Candice C.
I do love this lipliner for the price. I use the East End Snob color. It is slightly pinker than my natural lip color, but once blended with lipstick it looks quite natural.

I like to use this to define my lips better. It stays pretty well and isn't drying.
Elizabeth A.
I have been using this lip liner for 10 years! I LOVE IT! No other lip liner stays on my lips like Rimmel does and I have found the colors the best to match my lips. First time I bought this was from Walgreens & been buying it there ever since. I definitely recommend this to all my friends & swear by it!
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?