BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Katie R.
These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

Vanesa P.
I have this in the shade 011 Spice. I love this shade and find that even though it is not the exact match, it works well with Mac's satin twig lipstick. It can also be used over the whole lip alone to create a beautiful matte color. I like the shade and formula because it really does last long. I will definitely buy this again!
samantha s.
ohio
This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
Baleigh C.
Oregon , OH
I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
I have several of these. They come in a nice variety of colors. I like how they apply and use them instead of lipstick at times. The application lasts for at least 2-3 hours. I find that I need to use a moisturizing balm over it if I'm only using the liner since it can be a bit dry. Reminds me of a matte lipstick when worn alone.
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS
I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lip liner is amazing! The color is beautiful! It's my go to lip liner because it goes with a lot of my lipsticks. I picked it up at target but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again!
Alexa C.
I love this lip pencil! It's not overly creamy nor too dry, it glides on so well. I love it! I use the mechanical one from Rimmel first and then moved to the pencil and I have to say this is better than the mechanical one. I can't wait to buy more, highly recommend!
Im in LOVE with this lipliner❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's super soft and smooth. My skin tone is dark and it's hard to find a lip color that looks good with my skin tone, and i feel like "Exaggerate" and "Epic" are the absolute perfect color. The thing that I really like is that this lip liner has a slanted tip to make it easier to apply rather than what a standard lip liner has.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?