Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Pamela W.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.See all 47 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (47)
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Winter Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite lip liner! I have it in dark brown and use it anytime I wear a nude lip. I haven't experienced any issues with the packaging or the durability and I think I purchased this at Walmart and I'd definitely recommend I'm looking forward to buying more in other colors
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Nude, Mauve Shimmer, Enchantment, Innocent
Probably the best cheap 'n cheerful lip liners out there. Wait on a good drugstore sale and haul these babies in on the cheap to build an excellent collection of lip liners to complement your lipsticks. They're not the industry standard by any means but they're nicer than their price point.
Kascha D.
Kascha D.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Mauve Shimmer, Tiramisu 050, Red Diva 024
I really love the colors of their liners and they're long lasting but I always find that the retractable lip liners break/crumble off not sure why but it always happens to me and they don't seem to have a lot of product in them but like I said I love the colors options.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak hill , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Fayth C.
Fayth C.
Roseburg
Review for: Coffee Bean 041
The pencil glides on very nice and smooth. I purchased the lip pencil at Walmart so it is on the affordable side. It is very easy to use because like I said it glides on. I don't have to sharpen it too often which I love. I would recommend these babies with gratitude
Bayley R.
Bayley R.
Review for: Innocent
Great lip liner! I use liners to fill in my entire lips when I want my lip color to last through anything. Great pigmentation and awesome lasting power, but it feels a little drying when all over the lips. That can be fixed when applying lipstick, lip balm, or gloss over it though. I would definitely buy it again
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: Nude
Creamy and long lasting formula. I love this color to over line my lips and get that instagram worthy pout. This liner is what my lipstick dreams are made of! Excellent price point and a great Walmart gem. I feel like more people need to find out about this
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
Gabriella W.
Gabriella W.
Review for: Nude
This is my all time favorite lip liner ever. It is so creamy and feels like a dream. It is so amazing and for the price you really can't beat it. They are so comfortable to wear and last forever. It is such a good quality for such a good price. I definitely recommend you get this liner and try it out. I will definitely be buying this again.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?