Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belleville, Ontario

Does the trick! Nice wear and affordable! Love the shade and wish they would have all the lookin era to match the colours of lipsticks!
Gemma a.
Gemma a.

Me encanta este. Es el que suelo utilizar a diario ya que pega bastante con mi cabello y tono de piel. Encima lo terminas super rápido
Katie O.
Katie O.

My absolute favorite drug store lip liners. They're smooth, creamy, and pigmented. If you're into overlining they're perfect for that!
ronda f.
ronda f.

This glides on easily and stays on. I use soft berry and I want use anything else. Its also a very good price for someone on a budget.
Anika C.
Anika C.

I use Spice and I bought 5 already in the last 5 months! It's such a beautiful colour and I absolutely love it!! I wear it everyday!
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken, NJ

I die over shades like this !!! Love love love! Latest long and can't go wrong for being affordable and did I mention drugstore!!!
Khadiza K.
Khadiza K.

One of the best lip liners in the drugstore. Creamy and opaque.. Doesn't go patchy and very smooth. Colour is bold and lasts ages!
Sujeetha K.
Sujeetha K.

I love rimmel i wear it alone without lipstick on it. I gives me matt n fuller effecect. I love teh packaging and i m arepeat user
These are the best drugstore lip liners ever! Glide on so smoothly with great color pay off as well as lasting a very long time.
mariposa m.
mariposa m.
Rahway, NJ

One of my favorite lip liners ever. Its smoothness makes it easy to apply and pops out my lips and long lasting so worth getting
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now