Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this awesome lip liner. This is very affordable and applies so easily. Very happy with the color select and the smooth soft feel it leaves on lips. This is defiantly a long lasting product, you really have to scrub to get it off.
member-c02931d72
member-c02931d72
SAN Antonio, Texas
Super affordable, soft and creamy, glides on like a dream. Retractable, never needs sharpening, the color payoff is rich without being harsh. Does not pull on lips as some drying formulas tend to. Rimmel is a brand that rarely disappoints and they certainly did not with this product.
Lian D.
Lian D.
Houston , TX
This lip liner is a beautiful shade with an easy to use tip that forms to the lips easily. The formula is long lasting and creamy on the lips. I plan on picking up additional colors once I finish my Red my Lips project for April.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Nude
These lip liners are so perfect! They are smooth, creamy and long lasting. They are not transfer proof but wear down gracefully. I love wearing them with liquid lipsticks as liners or to fill in my lips and top with a gloss
Carla S.
Carla S.
Definitely smooth, creamy, goes on evenly, applies smoothly and without being harsh on the skin. The color pay off? could be a bit better but for the price, it can not be beaten! Definitely would buy other shades of this product and do recommend it. Also, buy it when it goes on sale at walgreens!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
I love these liners. They glide on easily and last a long time and compliment any lipstick. The price is a good value as well and they last a long time. I have bought several of these and would recommend over a more expensive brand.
Mabel B.
Mabel B.
Elmhurst, NY
Cheap but GREAT QUALITY lipliner! I bought the EXAGGERATE shade which is a bright red. And I can tell you It really does justice on any RED LIPSTICK! Great longevity as to what others stated here! It glides on smoothly unlike pencil lipliners which is hard to do! This is the key to that perfect red lippy!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Moody
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Spice 011
I love lip liners!! I am one of those people own like 20 million kinds of lip Liners. I love that this one is creamy and easy to apply to you lips and if you really wanted you could apply all over the lips as a lipstick
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?