Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Im in LOVE with this lipliner❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's super soft and smooth. My skin tone is dark and it's hard to find a lip color that looks good with my skin tone, and i feel like "Exaggerate" and "Epic" are the absolute perfect color. The thing that I really like is that this lip liner has a slanted tip to make it easier to apply rather than what a standard lip liner has.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I own plenty of lip liners and the brand that I have the most is Rimmel lip liners because of the shades of lip liners provided by the brand. I love the creaminess from the product that glides smooth on the lips. I use this product alone or under a lipstick. It's a perfect product to help define the lips and make them bigger and pouty looking.
Ali R.
Ali R.
This has been my favorite lip liner since I started wearing makeup. It's affordable and it goes on super smoothly and it's a twist up lip liner, so no annoying sharpening. It comes in a wide variety of colors so you can easily match your lip stick. The only downside is that it breaks a little more easily than other lip liners I have.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
I have this in the shade 011 Spice. I love this shade and find that even though it is not the exact match, it works well with Mac's satin twig lipstick. It can also be used over the whole lip alone to create a beautiful matte color. I like the shade and formula because it really does last long. I will definitely buy this again!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite drug store lip liner. My favorite shade is 050 Tiramisu. I purchase these lip liner at Rite Aid usually, or any other drugstore. It definitely exceeded my expectations. There is always a sale and i save my Rite Aid points to get free bucks back. You just cant beat this lip liner, I would highly recommend it.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV
This stuff is my ride or die! I am obsessed with this liner. While I have tried many colors, spice is my favorite. I have bought expensive liners and other cheapies and this is the best. It isn't dry, but isn't too moist. It stays on and is the perfect your lips but better. My lips look so full, I use this everyday.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
The only lip liner I use from the drugstore, or anywhere for that matter! I fill in my entire lip with it to make my lipstick that I put overtop last all day. It stays even when the lipstick and glass is long gone! A weird smell at first but you get used to it, such a good product that it doesn't even phase me.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Northridge, CA
Okay so I LOVVVVVE the shape of this thing, it's almost impossible to mess your lips up with this thing. Also, i love that it's retractable which makes it easy for traveling. staying power isn't fantastic, but for 5$ at your local target it's a steal and i am definitely going to get these in every color.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I have been using this lip liner for 10 years! I LOVE IT! No other lip liner stays on my lips like Rimmel does and I have found the colors the best to match my lips. First time I bought this was from Walgreens & been buying it there ever since. I definitely recommend this to all my friends & swear by it!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?