Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY

I discovered this little gem(#24 Red Diva) in London about a year ago(and bought 5 just in case it wasn't in the states)
Luckily, it's also available at Duane Reade(and I'm sure many other US retailers)
The color is excellent for high pigment reds... formula is long lasting and the self sharpening pencil has a nice angle to keep your lines sharp on the go.
Price for quality is pretty hard to beat.
Highly recommended.
susan w.
susan w.
Rusk, TX

No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

I love this lip liner! I bought it in the shade Exaggerate and I love it. It was exactly what I wanted. It was actually darker than I expected but it actually looks great on me! It is very creamy and pigmented but it breaks off easily since it is really soft. I apply it all over my lip and it actually lasts long, although it dries my lips a little bit. Will definitely buy more shades next time!
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN

I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

This is the perfect liner for me!! It is cheap and I get the high quality stay put formula. I can also use it for lipstick if I feel like it. It last through the day for me only reapplying on the center of my lips. As a liner with lipstick, it keeps everything in all day!! It is so smooth and matte, but doesn't leave my lips dried out! It even works with a good gloss!! Absolutely my fave!! <3
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.

This is hands down my favorite lip liner ever. The pigmentation is great and lasts a fairly good amount of time although it's difficult to tell for me since I usually use it under lipsticks. The color is also true to the packaging, which isn't true for all drugstore products. Plus, the price is low so I can purchase multiple colors for my different lipsticks without breaking my piggy bank!
Im in LOVE with this lipliner❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's super soft and smooth. My skin tone is dark and it's hard to find a lip color that looks good with my skin tone, and i feel like "Exaggerate" and "Epic" are the absolute perfect color. The thing that I really like is that this lip liner has a slanted tip to make it easier to apply rather than what a standard lip liner has.
elliott b.
elliott b.

I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
liana w.
liana w.
montreal, Quebec

This is one of my all time favorite formulas for lip liner. i have a ton of shades as well as backups of my favorites. i highly recommend these to anyone. they're creamy, opaque and longwearing and there is a great range of natural and nude tones. I'd love to see a few more shades but i absolutely love them! i try to stock up when these go on sale.
Katie m.
Katie m.
london

I've had loads of different lip liners before but they all tended to bleed. These rimmel lip liners are the best because there is such a variety of different shades. My favorite has to be east end snob and it is the perfect rose pink nude colour and a bit of a my lips but better colour. I would purchase this again and have purchased three already.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA

Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey

Join Now