Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN

I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

This is the perfect liner for me!! It is cheap and I get the high quality stay put formula. I can also use it for lipstick if I feel like it. It last through the day for me only reapplying on the center of my lips. As a liner with lipstick, it keeps everything in all day!! It is so smooth and matte, but doesn't leave my lips dried out! It even works with a good gloss!! Absolutely my fave!! <3
Im in LOVE with this lipliner❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's super soft and smooth. My skin tone is dark and it's hard to find a lip color that looks good with my skin tone, and i feel like "Exaggerate" and "Epic" are the absolute perfect color. The thing that I really like is that this lip liner has a slanted tip to make it easier to apply rather than what a standard lip liner has.
elliott b.
elliott b.

I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

I own plenty of lip liners and the brand that I have the most is Rimmel lip liners because of the shades of lip liners provided by the brand. I love the creaminess from the product that glides smooth on the lips. I use this product alone or under a lipstick. It's a perfect product to help define the lips and make them bigger and pouty looking.
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL

I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
Ali R.
Ali R.

This has been my favorite lip liner since I started wearing makeup. It's affordable and it goes on super smoothly and it's a twist up lip liner, so no annoying sharpening. It comes in a wide variety of colors so you can easily match your lip stick. The only downside is that it breaks a little more easily than other lip liners I have.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

I have this in the shade 011 Spice. I love this shade and find that even though it is not the exact match, it works well with Mac's satin twig lipstick. It can also be used over the whole lip alone to create a beautiful matte color. I like the shade and formula because it really does last long. I will definitely buy this again!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my favorite drug store lip liner. My favorite shade is 050 Tiramisu. I purchase these lip liner at Rite Aid usually, or any other drugstore. It definitely exceeded my expectations. There is always a sale and i save my Rite Aid points to get free bucks back. You just cant beat this lip liner, I would highly recommend it.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now