22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is awesome! It's smooth & the color East End Snob is my favorite! It's a beautiful neutral pink that adds enough definition with out being staining, etc. I will continue to repurchase these & hope to find another color that I love as much as East End Snob in a mauvier hue. The price is also very reasonable & o would compare this to a high end lip liner!
Sub T.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Nude
This applied easy, it just glided right on and the good thing about this pencil is you just twist it up rather than having to worry about sharpening. My only issue is, when I would twist it up to get more product and continue applying, the stick would just break off in chunks and I didn't even have the lip pencil turned with a lot of product exposed from the tube.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other
My absolute favorite lip liner, I use it under all my nude liquid lips or just by itself. I'm on my third one and I can't believe how much I love it. I wish it was a little cheaper but hey, I'd rather pay $6 for a lip liner instead of $17+ like at MAC. I recommend this to all my friends, if you're thinking of getting a lip liner, get this one in Epic!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Rali M.
Rali M.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Innocent
My favorite lip liner! I buy this color in bulk when available at the drugstore(#63 Eastern Snob). Sometimes i use as lip liner, other times i use all over and its the perfect matte rose pink shade. Exceptionally long lasting and beautiful color. I wish they would make an actual lipstick- either matte or soft cream in this shade!!
leah b.
leah b.
Review for: Tiramisu 050
I love this lip liner! It is so creamy and it hoes with everything. You can wear it alone or with a lipstick, either way it looks great! I love how they have so many volors and it is so cheap! I will definitely go back and buy more colors! Rimmel London Lip Liner Innocent, Natural and Rose Quartz with Dimple Bracelet
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I love this lip liner so much. It makes my lipstick last all day long! I really love all rimmel lip products. It is a pretty good value. It went higher then my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!!!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Review for: Innocent
I use this as a lip liner and lipstick.  The color is forgiving as it fades leaves a bit of that blushed look on your lips.  It last longer on my lips than most lipsticks.  I have several colors and have repeat bought them.  The price point value is great.  The formula is smooth and no fuss sharpening!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Nude, Mauve Shimmer, Enchantment, Innocent
Probably the best cheap 'n cheerful lip liners out there. Wait on a good drugstore sale and haul these babies in on the cheap to build an excellent collection of lip liners to complement your lipsticks. They're not the industry standard by any means but they're nicer than their price point.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?