BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kaleigh P.
Portland
Review for: Other
I loved the color and the finish, formula etc. an the fact it twisted up BUT mine broke so many times and wasted the product
pali m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Own like 2 of these lip linears and looking forward to get some more. The color pink and brown nude totally in love with it.
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Kasey C.
Winter Springs
Review for: Innocent
It’s okay. It’s not that pigmented and falls apart a lot so you can only have a little bit out at a time. Not long lasting
Hailey W.
Watts
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good product. It made my lips look fuller. And i used it when i went out with my friends. I would use it again.
Lulu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like it is really had to blend, is not creamy at all, and I feel like is to rough on my lips, but It is long lasting.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Innocent
This is so perfect for me. I used to not ever line my lips and then I gradually made it a part of my daily routine.
Tiffany C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Other
Affordable, easy to use lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend $17 on a MAC liner.
Yojaira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are super creamy and easy to apply...doesnt dry out lips and will last on quite a bit if used on its own
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?