Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
While I do love buying high end makeup and more pricey items for my face and eyes, Rimmel is a brand that I love for my lip liners. They are not too expensive and they are worth more than you spend.
I currently have the shades "Natural 030" and my too favorite "Epic 045" and "Ravish 057". I do plan on investing on more shades of these but at my local rite aid there weren't many colors to choose from when I went.
These lip liners last all day long, I never feel the need to reapply, like I do my lip stick or lip stains. They last while I eat and drink. I love it!
I use them with my
(Not that exact shade but the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks)
I highly recommend this product, and I will continue to buy from Rimmel for their lip liners!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to liner in shade Cappuccino! I purchase from Amazon because unfortunately you can't get this specific shade in the states anymore. It met my expectations 100%! I'm a repeat user/buyer, perfect nude shade! I definitely will continue to repurchase because it works with almost all of my neutral lippies! I hope it never runs out on Amazon cause I will be so disappointed if I'm unable to get this shade anymore. All Rimmel liners are a great formula with long lasting power, a smooth formula and beautiful shade selection. Cappuccino just happens to be my favorite and of course it's the most difficult one for me to get my hands on.. lol typical me
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I love this lip liner so much. It makes my lipstick last all day long! I really love all rimmel lip products. It is a pretty good value. It went higher then my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak hill , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
This lip liner was maybe the worst I have ever tried. Every single time I tried to use it, no matter how delicate, the tip would break and fall off. I hate dealing with a sharpener, so I thought this would be right up my alley. But with all the messy breakage, I'd welcome a sharpener any day.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?