BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
Rin F.
It goes really well with Rimmel's Kate Edition lipsticks. Gives a very defined line around the lips. Very convenient as it does not need sharpening. Glides smoothly on the lips and doesn't drag. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is the only lip liner I use.
Aslyn K.
San Marcos, TX
I swear by this lipliner. Enough said. It stays all day (yes, even through eating food) with minimal touch required. I usually wear it on its own with a chapstick over it (sometimes it tends to dry out my lips). People ask me all the time what lipstick I have on and my go-to color is Eastend Snob
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
I love this lip liner, I get it in 061 wine, 004 Indian pink and 021 red dynamite it stays on very long an goes on smooth. Absolutely one of my fav. f I had to say one negative it would be that I've noticed after a while it kinda starts to move/run.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
Antioch, TN
I love this lip liner. I have it in more colors than I would like to admit. I purchase a bunch when there was a sale at my local Walgreens! Must have beauty product. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I would buy again and again.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
I really like these lip liners! I bought a few of them and I really like how long they last on my lips. I seem to get a longer wear out of the darker colors and the price point on these are great as well! Yes, I have had liners that last longer but for the price you pay for these, and the color payoff you get, you really can't go wrong.
Lauren G.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner gives great color payoff and is long-lasting. I bought this lip liner in the color Tiramisu at CVS. Pros: pigmented, smooth, great price. This was my first time trying a Rimmel liner and I will definitely buy more!
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Vanesa P.
I have this in the shade 011 Spice. I love this shade and find that even though it is not the exact match, it works well with Mac's satin twig lipstick. It can also be used over the whole lip alone to create a beautiful matte color. I like the shade and formula because it really does last long. I will definitely buy this again!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?