22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Innocent
These lipliners are so creamy and pigmented and they glide onto the lips so easily ! I think they truly are a godsend and very good for the price. They aren't the most long-lasting lipliners I can imagine are out there, but because of the packaging, they're also super easy to throw in your purse for touch-ups.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Review for: Innocent
I use this as a lip liner and lipstick.  The color is forgiving as it fades leaves a bit of that blushed look on your lips.  It last longer on my lips than most lipsticks.  I have several colors and have repeat bought them.  The price point value is great.  The formula is smooth and no fuss sharpening!
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I love this lip liner so much. It makes my lipstick last all day long! I really love all rimmel lip products. It is a pretty good value. It went higher then my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!!!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Nude, Mauve Shimmer, Enchantment, Innocent
Probably the best cheap 'n cheerful lip liners out there. Wait on a good drugstore sale and haul these babies in on the cheap to build an excellent collection of lip liners to complement your lipsticks. They're not the industry standard by any means but they're nicer than their price point.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Winter Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite lip liner! I have it in dark brown and use it anytime I wear a nude lip. I haven't experienced any issues with the packaging or the durability and I think I purchased this at Walmart and I'd definitely recommend I'm looking forward to buying more in other colors
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Enchantment
For the value and price of this product I thought it was a pretty good lip liner. The color and application was nice and the packaging was simple. The lasting power of it I thought was super good and I would recommend to others. The color also looked beautiful on my pale skin.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Kascha D.
Kascha D.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Mauve Shimmer, Tiramisu 050, Red Diva 024
I really love the colors of their liners and they're long lasting but I always find that the retractable lip liners break/crumble off not sure why but it always happens to me and they don't seem to have a lot of product in them but like I said I love the colors options.
Fayth C.
Fayth C.
Roseburg
Review for: Coffee Bean 041
The pencil glides on very nice and smooth. I purchased the lip pencil at Walmart so it is on the affordable side. It is very easy to use because like I said it glides on. I don't have to sharpen it too often which I love. I would recommend these babies with gratitude
Bayley R.
Bayley R.
Review for: Innocent
Great lip liner! I use liners to fill in my entire lips when I want my lip color to last through anything. Great pigmentation and awesome lasting power, but it feels a little drying when all over the lips. That can be fixed when applying lipstick, lip balm, or gloss over it though. I would definitely buy it again
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?