BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Innocent
These lipliners are so creamy and pigmented and they glide onto the lips so easily ! I think they truly are a godsend and very good for the price. They aren't the most long-lasting lipliners I can imagine are out there, but because of the packaging, they're also super easy to throw in your purse for touch-ups.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Review for: Innocent
I use this as a lip liner and lipstick.  The color is forgiving as it fades leaves a bit of that blushed look on your lips.  It last longer on my lips than most lipsticks.  I have several colors and have repeat bought them.  The price point value is great.  The formula is smooth and no fuss sharpening!
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner so much. It makes my lipstick last all day long! I really love all rimmel lip products. It is a pretty good value. It went higher then my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!!!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Nude, Mauve Shimmer, Enchantment, Innocent
Probably the best cheap 'n cheerful lip liners out there. Wait on a good drugstore sale and haul these babies in on the cheap to build an excellent collection of lip liners to complement your lipsticks. They're not the industry standard by any means but they're nicer than their price point.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite lip liner! I have it in dark brown and use it anytime I wear a nude lip. I haven't experienced any issues with the packaging or the durability and I think I purchased this at Walmart and I'd definitely recommend I'm looking forward to buying more in other colors
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Red Diva 024
I have almost every shade in this liner and it is seriously a must have. I don't use lip liner a ton, so this is perfect because it isn't a huge investment. These are super creamy and they don't bleed at all, even the darker or brighter colors. For the price, these seriously can't be beat.
Dominique P.
Dominique P.
Bellevue
These are my favorite lip liners! The colors are great, they're long-lasting and affordable. I have about a dozen and don't feel the need to try higher end liners since these are such a good deal. The plastic packaging is nice too, it's a pain to have to sharpen wooden pencils.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Enchantment
For the value and price of this product I thought it was a pretty good lip liner. The color and application was nice and the packaging was simple. The lasting power of it I thought was super good and I would recommend to others. The color also looked beautiful on my pale skin.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip liner I have tried from the drug store. It comes in so many different colors and I love how affordable this feels! It does not glide on your lips easily. You have to work with it a little bit at the end of the day it’s worth it and your lips will look beautiful
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?