Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Ka'Tyrian M.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX

These are good lip liners; very pigmented & glides on smoothly. My only dislike would be that they break easily while you're applying them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI

I use this outline my lips and make them look bigger and fuller. It's a must have. It's not expensive it's cheap and it's highly recommend.
Manbaa A.
Manbaa A.

I love it and I wear it every day , one of the most have product , the color really matches my skin do I will buy new one if the old finish
Marilena G.
Marilena G.
Florida

Me encanta, es cremoso y seco a la vez mas no duro ni pegostoso. Dura aproximadamente 6 horas y además la variedad de tonos es espectacular
Jamie J.

I really like this as just a lipstick, it stays on and looks good. Makes my lips full, it's got a perfect slanted tip for easy application
Jamie J.

This is a pretty color and is bold on its own by filling in your lips and applying gloss to it, it is a pencil so it needs sharpened often
Leeann H.
Leeann H.
Smithers

A good basic lip liner...goes on smooth and helps prevent lipstick from bleeding...it is a good price and there is a good range of shades.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Phippsburg, ME

I love this stuff. It creates a smooth line and the color natural is my all time favorite. These are also super affordable so I'm pleased!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belleville, Ontario

Does the trick! Nice wear and affordable! Love the shade and wish they would have all the lookin era to match the colours of lipsticks!
Gemma a.
Gemma a.

Me encanta este. Es el que suelo utilizar a diario ya que pega bastante con mi cabello y tono de piel. Encima lo terminas super rápido
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now