22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

myah H.
myah H.
Paradise, CA
Review for: Innocent
If my eyes do not deceive me and I have selected the correct color this is my perfect nude lip match. At first I thought nude lips had to be a specific imagined shade of nude. However that can make you look sickly depending on your skin tone and natural lip color. This liner helps acheive an overlined yet very natural lip look. 10 out of 10 would purchase again.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Innocent
Like the way this product applies and that it's available at drugstore. However, I twisted it all the way up after just one application and realized you don't get product all the way throughout the tube. It stops about halfway which means your paying less but you get less product. I'd rather pay $15-20 and get a full pencil worth of lip liner than pay $8 and get half.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other
My absolute favorite lip liner, I use it under all my nude liquid lips or just by itself. I'm on my third one and I can't believe how much I love it. I wish it was a little cheaper but hey, I'd rather pay $6 for a lip liner instead of $17+ like at MAC. I recommend this to all my friends, if you're thinking of getting a lip liner, get this one in Epic!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Rali M.
Rali M.
seattle, WA
Review for: Innocent
My favorite lip liner! I buy this color in bulk when available at the drugstore(#63 Eastern Snob). Sometimes i use as lip liner, other times i use all over and its the perfect matte rose pink shade. Exceptionally long lasting and beautiful color. I wish they would make an actual lipstick- either matte or soft cream in this shade!!
leah b.
leah b.
Review for: Tiramisu 050
I love this lip liner! It is so creamy and it hoes with everything. You can wear it alone or with a lipstick, either way it looks great! I love how they have so many volors and it is so cheap! I will definitely go back and buy more colors! Rimmel London Lip Liner Innocent, Natural and Rose Quartz with Dimple Bracelet
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Review for: Innocent
Okay, first, let me just say, I have this weird thing with my top lip that makes me lip liner fade and makes me look like a clown.. just in one spot. This is the ONLY lip liner that doesn't do that to me. It stays all day long and it creamy, but not too much, and very pigmented. It's super cheap and worth every penny.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Innocent
These lipliners are so creamy and pigmented and they glide onto the lips so easily ! I think they truly are a godsend and very good for the price. They aren't the most long-lasting lipliners I can imagine are out there, but because of the packaging, they're also super easy to throw in your purse for touch-ups.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Review for: Innocent
I use this as a lip liner and lipstick.  The color is forgiving as it fades leaves a bit of that blushed look on your lips.  It last longer on my lips than most lipsticks.  I have several colors and have repeat bought them.  The price point value is great.  The formula is smooth and no fuss sharpening!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey