BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner from the drugstore! They're very creamy and I've used these for as long as I can remember! The only issue I have is you do have to be very careful or they will break! But as long as you don't push the liner out too far they're so awesome!
Stephanie H.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Rose Quartz
Great everyday, run-of-the-mill lip liner. Stays put and doesn't feather or budge. Decent color selection and price point. The only thing I don't love about them is that the pencil is pretty thick, and makes it harder to use on clients who have thinner lips.
Katie W.
Review for: Innocent
These liners are a great drugstore lip liner that lasts all day and isn't dry or rough to put on. I have noticed that they don't resist feathering as much as my Wet-n-Wild ones. Still pretty good for the price. My favorite is the innocent "nude" color.
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Enchantment
Every lip liner I own is by Rimmel. Not only do I love their lipsticks but I love their liners. Half the time I use their lip liner as lipstick! They have a huge range of colors that fits everyone's preference. The packaging is simple and easy! Love!
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is such a pretty natural color! It's great by itself or with a lipstick over top. The wear time is decent, it seems to last most of the day. This was the first Rimmel lip liner I've used and I ended up getting more colors! It's easy to apply and so pretty
Zoe L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Nude
This shade is the perfect everyday lip color. Even if I don't wear lipstick this is still a beautiful shade to wear on it's own all over the lips. It lasts all day and doesn't feather and it works well with most lipstick shades that I wear everyday.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is everything. The perfect brown nude lip liner for everyday wear. I can even wear this lip liner alone and it looks fantastic. The wear time is great and the product is nice and easy to apply. I am in love with the shade and I definitely recommend if you need a good brown nude.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Such a great lip liner that goes with so many different lipsticks! This was such a good price and it surprised me so much! The package was nice and it was easy to apply, it didn’t break when I was applying it so I am so happy with this product!
Brittany R.
El Paso
This is one of my favorite lip liners and believe of not I actually use this on my whole lips with nothing over and it leaves my lips with a beautiful full matte cover, it is a little pricey for a lip liner but it is definitely worth it.
Kelly H.
Sale Creek
Review for: Nude
I like Rimmel’s products, just not this particular lip liner. It wasn’t as smooth and creamy as some of the others have been in the past. The wear time doesn’t last very long either. I sorry but I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone! 😔
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?