22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is a GREAT drugstore brand nude liner. These pencils don't have to be sharpened with is a huge bonus. They are soft without being so soft they break and glide on easily without having to tug. I love that the packaging is so slim that it fits nicely in your hand and you have a lot of control as well. Fairly long lasting and a nice formula that doesn't bleed or budge very much.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Innocent, Other
Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liners are definitely my #1 go to lip liners. They are slightly stiff and not too creamy, making the formula super long lasting on the lips. The applicator is easy to use and I love the fact that it's retractable so that there is no hassle to sharpen the lip liner. They also have a huge shade range for anyone to find the perfect match or shade.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is awesome! It's smooth & the color East End Snob is my favorite! It's a beautiful neutral pink that adds enough definition with out being staining, etc. I will continue to repurchase these & hope to find another color that I love as much as East End Snob in a mauvier hue. The price is also very reasonable & o would compare this to a high end lip liner!
Sub T.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Nude
This applied easy, it just glided right on and the good thing about this pencil is you just twist it up rather than having to worry about sharpening. My only issue is, when I would twist it up to get more product and continue applying, the stick would just break off in chunks and I didn't even have the lip pencil turned with a lot of product exposed from the tube.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Innocent
Like the way this product applies and that it's available at drugstore. However, I twisted it all the way up after just one application and realized you don't get product all the way throughout the tube. It stops about halfway which means your paying less but you get less product. I'd rather pay $15-20 and get a full pencil worth of lip liner than pay $8 and get half.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other
My absolute favorite lip liner, I use it under all my nude liquid lips or just by itself. I'm on my third one and I can't believe how much I love it. I wish it was a little cheaper but hey, I'd rather pay $6 for a lip liner instead of $17+ like at MAC. I recommend this to all my friends, if you're thinking of getting a lip liner, get this one in Epic!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Rali M.
Rali M.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Innocent
My favorite lip liner! I buy this color in bulk when available at the drugstore(#63 Eastern Snob). Sometimes i use as lip liner, other times i use all over and its the perfect matte rose pink shade. Exceptionally long lasting and beautiful color. I wish they would make an actual lipstick- either matte or soft cream in this shade!!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?