Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Keely F.
Keely F.

Love this lip liner! I find it glides on very smoothly and stays in place pretty well. I love the packaging. I love the product for this price range.
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ

I love this shade. It'll blend in with any lipstick. As well as you can wear it alone and blend it into your lips and affordable. Very recommended.
ShiAne B.
ShiAne B.
Henderson

These are amazing. The color is perfect the range is great and they last all day. I love covering my lips in these then putting a lipstick over top
Mj G.
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX

Love this lip liner comes out a pretty color sharpens easily can blend easy stays on a long while may need to touch up but it womt fully come off
taylor b.
taylor b.

This will always be my favourite lip liner. I always have 2 on the go. When someone asks me what lip liner to get, my answer is always this one
Harjot S.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS

The first lip liner I ever bought and I still love them! The pigmentation is great for the price! They have the perfect nude color for my lips!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. I use them over my MAC ones! they last all day! I wear them alone and I get compliments every time.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.

Nice colour very vibrant but very drying could use more mostiure in the product. I also could not find a matching lip stick with my lip liner
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now