BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
Cat J.
I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Lacy I.
I really like Rimmel products..they are very fairly prices and have new and trendy colors. I have used many of their lip liners for a while and I like this one. It stayed on for quite a while and looked really nice under my nude lipstick. I would recommend this.
Nicole W.
Northridge, CA
Okay so I LOVVVVVE the shape of this thing, it's almost impossible to mess your lips up with this thing. Also, i love that it's retractable which makes it easy for traveling. staying power isn't fantastic, but for 5$ at your local target it's a steal and i am definitely going to get these in every color.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
Haley W.
I love Rimmel lip liner. All the colors are so pigmented and go on with a smooth application. They don't smell real "cosmetic." They are vivid on the lips and have a huge range if colors. I especially like to use this shade as a contour before my lipstick.
Rin F.
It goes really well with Rimmel's Kate Edition lipsticks. Gives a very defined line around the lips. Very convenient as it does not need sharpening. Glides smoothly on the lips and doesn't drag. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is the only lip liner I use.
Jen F.
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Aslyn K.
San Marcos, TX
I swear by this lipliner. Enough said. It stays all day (yes, even through eating food) with minimal touch required. I usually wear it on its own with a chapstick over it (sometimes it tends to dry out my lips). People ask me all the time what lipstick I have on and my go-to color is Eastend Snob
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?