22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very inexpensive but excellent product. There is many shades to choice from
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.
I love this. The product is very creamy and smooth and blends very nicely . I love
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
These are very nice! They go on smoothly and do not tug! They last nicely too!!!!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
Love this for the price and pigmentation.
Can't beat it❀️ you won't regret itπŸ’‹
marbella o.
marbella o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bright red so I rarely use it but I like how fast it dries on my lips
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Lafayette, Louisiana
amazing product, super easy to apply ! great price for product this good !!
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Review for: Enchantment
I am SUCH A FAN of this lip liner! I follow a lot British beauty Youtubers and they all seem to rave about Rimmel lip liners. I thought I'd give one a try since they're inexpensive and seem to yield good results in videos.

I purchased the shade Enchantment, and it's the perfect pinky-nude for me. Almost that "your lips but better" color everyone is looking for. I wear this underneath practically every lipstick now. And, if I'm wanting something more natural, I'll lightly apply the liner and then smudge it with my finger to help it feather out.

Aside from the color, I love the design. It's a mechanical liner (no sharpening -- woohoo!) with a slanted tip to help you perfect your cupid's bow. Other liners that require sharpening never seem to work out for me. It never fails that the tip isn't sharp enough and I end up drawing outside of my lips. I try to fix it with my finger but mess it up more and have to start completely over. No such problem with this liner! I think I'm going to have to buy more colors...
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
My favorite drugstore lip liners! I love the shades they have, my most repurchased shades are cafe au lait and spice. I also like tiramisu and coffee bean. They are great all over the lip or to help blend with lipsticks. I have a tan/olive complexion so I find a lot of lipsticks especially nudes don't work well for me on their own, that's when I pair one of these liners with it. Check this out if you need a drugstore lipliner. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do love buying high end makeup and more pricey items for my face and eyes, Rimmel is a brand that I love for my lip liners. They are not too expensive and they are worth more than you spend.
I currently have the shades "Natural 030" and my too favorite "Epic 045" and "Ravish 057". I do plan on investing on more shades of these but at my local rite aid there weren't many colors to choose from when I went.
These lip liners last all day long, I never feel the need to reapply, like I do my lip stick or lip stains. They last while I eat and drink. I love it!
I use them with my
(Not that exact shade but the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks)
I highly recommend this product, and I will continue to buy from Rimmel for their lip liners!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to liner in shade Cappuccino! I purchase from Amazon because unfortunately you can't get this specific shade in the states anymore. It met my expectations 100%! I'm a repeat user/buyer, perfect nude shade! I definitely will continue to repurchase because it works with almost all of my neutral lippies! I hope it never runs out on Amazon cause I will be so disappointed if I'm unable to get this shade anymore. All Rimmel liners are a great formula with long lasting power, a smooth formula and beautiful shade selection. Cappuccino just happens to be my favorite and of course it's the most difficult one for me to get my hands on.. lol typical me
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?