Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Bloomington , IN

This product glides on very smooth, which is amazing. Wish it was a bit more pigmented, so I wouldn't have to layer it, but overall it's a pretty decent product!
Maria P.
Maria P.

This product have precision and make security to girls who are trying for first time make up. Later you can use Lipstick and there you have a perfect Lipstick
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN

Love this lipliner. I got 4 when Rimmel was on sale at Ulta and I don't regret it. I've even worn them alone before (without a lipstick) and it looked great
Christina T.
Christina T.

Very pigmented and creamy, lasts for a long period. You can also use it by itself. I love the color range and definitely recommend it considering the price.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I have this liner in color rupture and I love it, I can wear it alone or with a lipstick on top! Its super pigmented and don't let your lips dry and crusty
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta

They have really a nice range of colors especially if you like mauve-y and nude liners. Its really nice but theres other brands that sells them cheaper :(
Wendy D.
Wendy D.

I find that it blends well with my other lipsticks and sometimes use this only for color and it makes my lips stand out, it really gives a great outline.
Tracie F.
Tracie F.

My shade is 041 Coffee Bean. This was my go-to liner for a long time. Creamy, great staying power, nice shade range (this one's my nude). I recommend!
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
ballymena

These lip liners are great and so cheap, they are long lasting and stay on very well, I have used these for over a year now and would highly recommend
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now