22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Review for: Enchantment
I am SUCH A FAN of this lip liner! I follow a lot British beauty Youtubers and they all seem to rave about Rimmel lip liners. I thought I'd give one a try since they're inexpensive and seem to yield good results in videos.

I purchased the shade Enchantment, and it's the perfect pinky-nude for me. Almost that "your lips but better" color everyone is looking for. I wear this underneath practically every lipstick now. And, if I'm wanting something more natural, I'll lightly apply the liner and then smudge it with my finger to help it feather out.

Aside from the color, I love the design. It's a mechanical liner (no sharpening -- woohoo!) with a slanted tip to help you perfect your cupid's bow. Other liners that require sharpening never seem to work out for me. It never fails that the tip isn't sharp enough and I end up drawing outside of my lips. I try to fix it with my finger but mess it up more and have to start completely over. No such problem with this liner! I think I'm going to have to buy more colors...
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
My favorite drugstore lip liners! I love the shades they have, my most repurchased shades are cafe au lait and spice. I also like tiramisu and coffee bean. They are great all over the lip or to help blend with lipsticks. I have a tan/olive complexion so I find a lot of lipsticks especially nudes don't work well for me on their own, that's when I pair one of these liners with it. Check this out if you need a drugstore lipliner. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do love buying high end makeup and more pricey items for my face and eyes, Rimmel is a brand that I love for my lip liners. They are not too expensive and they are worth more than you spend.
I currently have the shades "Natural 030" and my too favorite "Epic 045" and "Ravish 057". I do plan on investing on more shades of these but at my local rite aid there weren't many colors to choose from when I went.
These lip liners last all day long, I never feel the need to reapply, like I do my lip stick or lip stains. They last while I eat and drink. I love it!
I use them with my
(Not that exact shade but the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks)
I highly recommend this product, and I will continue to buy from Rimmel for their lip liners!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to liner in shade Cappuccino! I purchase from Amazon because unfortunately you can't get this specific shade in the states anymore. It met my expectations 100%! I'm a repeat user/buyer, perfect nude shade! I definitely will continue to repurchase because it works with almost all of my neutral lippies! I hope it never runs out on Amazon cause I will be so disappointed if I'm unable to get this shade anymore. All Rimmel liners are a great formula with long lasting power, a smooth formula and beautiful shade selection. Cappuccino just happens to be my favorite and of course it's the most difficult one for me to get my hands on.. lol typical me
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Review for: Enchantment
Okay, so i love this super pigmented Rimmel lip liner for a number of reasons. First, the slanted tip!! Not only is it retractable, which i always appreciate, but the slanted tip ensures it stays the same shape every time. Second, the staying power of the color. It's a good matte mauve-kindof-berry color that happens to go well with a number of different shades and formulas. Once dry, you would have to intentionally wipe it for it to smudge, otherwise it's staying put. I would recommend to others. I also will likely purchase this again.
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is a GREAT drugstore brand nude liner. These pencils don't have to be sharpened with is a huge bonus. They are soft without being so soft they break and glide on easily without having to tug. I love that the packaging is so slim that it fits nicely in your hand and you have a lot of control as well. Fairly long lasting and a nice formula that doesn't bleed or budge very much.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Innocent, Other
Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liners are definitely my #1 go to lip liners. They are slightly stiff and not too creamy, making the formula super long lasting on the lips. The applicator is easy to use and I love the fact that it's retractable so that there is no hassle to sharpen the lip liner. They also have a huge shade range for anyone to find the perfect match or shade.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is awesome! It's smooth & the color East End Snob is my favorite! It's a beautiful neutral pink that adds enough definition with out being staining, etc. I will continue to repurchase these & hope to find another color that I love as much as East End Snob in a mauvier hue. The price is also very reasonable & o would compare this to a high end lip liner!
myah H.
myah H.
Paradise, CA
Review for: Innocent
If my eyes do not deceive me and I have selected the correct color this is my perfect nude lip match. At first I thought nude lips had to be a specific imagined shade of nude. However that can make you look sickly depending on your skin tone and natural lip color. This liner helps acheive an overlined yet very natural lip look. 10 out of 10 would purchase again.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey