Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN

This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
T L.
T L.
Florence, KY

Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV

Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL

This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is smooth, blends easily with any lip gloss or lipstick and is really affordable
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Athens, GA

Great color pay off, beautiful under lipstick or even worn alone. All around an excellent lip liner formula.
whitney j.
whitney j.

I love the rimmel london lip liners. My favorite would have to be under my spell. The consistency is great.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?