Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL

I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
T L.
T L.
Florence, KY

Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN

This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL

This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV

Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Athens, GA

Great color pay off, beautiful under lipstick or even worn alone. All around an excellent lip liner formula.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now