BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Michelle M.
Review for: Innocent
Okay, first, let me just say, I have this weird thing with my top lip that makes me lip liner fade and makes me look like a clown.. just in one spot. This is the ONLY lip liner that doesn't do that to me. It stays all day long and it creamy, but not too much, and very pigmented. It's super cheap and worth every penny.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Enchantment
I love these lipliners and should really get more of them. They glide on so nice and the pigmentation is bomb asf. The only problem is they break easily so if you push down too hard while applying it there is a chance it may break. They feel super creamy though and they last a good bit before I have to reapply.
Sara G.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Innocent
Rimmel has some pretty good drugstore lip liners, this one worked very well. I loved the color and it works with several lipsticks I have on hand. It is super easy to apply and goes on pretty smooth. I love that I can find it at Target. I would buy this product again in a different color to have some options.
Rena M.
Denver
Review for: Innocent
Really impressed with these. They are super cheap and a great value. The product is surprisingly long lasting and I love the colors they have. I don't have any other brands of lip liner because I like these so much I don't need to spend $20 for a product that is basically the same as these.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Red Diva 024
I have almost every shade in this liner and it is seriously a must have. I don't use lip liner a ton, so this is perfect because it isn't a huge investment. These are super creamy and they don't bleed at all, even the darker or brighter colors. For the price, these seriously can't be beat.
Emily D.
Fort Wayne , IN
Review for: Nude
This is a great liner. It goes on smooth and sharpens easily. I've used this several times and have always had great success. This line is also budget friendly so I would definitely recommend to others!
Dominique P.
Bellevue
These are my favorite lip liners! The colors are great, they're long-lasting and affordable. I have about a dozen and don't feel the need to try higher end liners since these are such a good deal. The plastic packaging is nice too, it's a pain to have to sharpen wooden pencils.
Skyler A.
The best lip liner I have tried from the drug store. It comes in so many different colors and I love how affordable this feels! It does not glide on your lips easily. You have to work with it a little bit at the end of the day it’s worth it and your lips will look beautiful
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Innocent
Innocent is my favorite shade for my coloring. It works well with various shades of nudes either cream, matte and gloss. I've bought this liner many of times and will continue to do so.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Innocent
This is the only lip liner I use. It is very dry and hard to move around, but it is the perfect color. I use it to help keep my lipstick in place throughout the day, and it is perfect for that. I have bought at least a dozen of these, and I will continue to purchase them
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?