BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
Cherisse B.
I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS
I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Kassi N.
This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
Alexa M.
I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV
This stuff is my ride or die! I am obsessed with this liner. While I have tried many colors, spice is my favorite. I have bought expensive liners and other cheapies and this is the best. It isn't dry, but isn't too moist. It stays on and is the perfect your lips but better. My lips look so full, I use this everyday.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Love this lip liners to wear as a full lip with just a touch of gloss over. They are super pigmented and super creamy and they last so much longer than a regular lipstick. My only complaint is that there's too little product in the tube. I seem to run out quickly.
Brianna P.
This lip liner stays put all day and it's fantastic. I always buy a nude to match all colors. The packaging is average. It glides on smoothly and is super easy to use. I've repurchased this product so many times. The only downfall is that it breaks semi-easily.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Excellent lip liner from the drugstore. I love Tiramisu for a nude lip. As I've aged, I've noticed my lip color has faded slightly and this brings it all back when I'm looking for a subtle look. I always grab a few when I see them because they are very popular. They are in each makeup bag, in the bathrrom, in my travel bag and in my special occasion purse. Priced right too.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?