BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Dawn M.
Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Morgan G.
Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite drug store lip liner. My favorite shade is 050 Tiramisu. I purchase these lip liner at Rite Aid usually, or any other drugstore. It definitely exceeded my expectations. There is always a sale and i save my Rite Aid points to get free bucks back. You just cant beat this lip liner, I would highly recommend it.
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Gracie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not in love with this product. The formula tends to slide around my lips unless I perfectly scrub and prime them. It also needs a few layers to achieve the kind of intense pigmentation I look for in a lip liner. While it is cheap and somewhat effective, I'm not sure I would purchase this again.
Robyn B.
I have tried other lip liners, but Rimmell Exaggerate Lip Liners are AMAZING they glide on smooth and are always sharp and ready to go! Whither I'm in a spicy mood or feeling in a nude mood they have all the colors to keep me happy. I LOVE THEM! And I tell everybody about them. Rimmell you ROCK!
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Saowda F.
Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
ruby r.
FRESNO, California
I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
brenda a.
Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?