BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Ali R.
This has been my favorite lip liner since I started wearing makeup. It's affordable and it goes on super smoothly and it's a twist up lip liner, so no annoying sharpening. It comes in a wide variety of colors so you can easily match your lip stick. The only downside is that it breaks a little more easily than other lip liners I have.
Carrie R.
My favorite drugstore lip liners! I love the shades they have, my most repurchased shades are cafe au lait and spice. I also like tiramisu and coffee bean. They are great all over the lip or to help blend with lipsticks. I have a tan/olive complexion so I find a lot of lipsticks especially nudes don't work well for me on their own, that's when I pair one of these liners with it. Check this out if you need a drugstore lipliner. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
elliott b.
I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
Dawn M.
Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Morgan G.
Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite drug store lip liner. My favorite shade is 050 Tiramisu. I purchase these lip liner at Rite Aid usually, or any other drugstore. It definitely exceeded my expectations. There is always a sale and i save my Rite Aid points to get free bucks back. You just cant beat this lip liner, I would highly recommend it.
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Gracie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not in love with this product. The formula tends to slide around my lips unless I perfectly scrub and prime them. It also needs a few layers to achieve the kind of intense pigmentation I look for in a lip liner. While it is cheap and somewhat effective, I'm not sure I would purchase this again.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! 👌🏼
Robyn B.
I have tried other lip liners, but Rimmell Exaggerate Lip Liners are AMAZING they glide on smooth and are always sharp and ready to go! Whither I'm in a spicy mood or feeling in a nude mood they have all the colors to keep me happy. I LOVE THEM! And I tell everybody about them. Rimmell you ROCK!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?