Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I will leave the lip liner they are affordable and I love the color it goes with most nudes and it does not dry your lips
Linda M.
Linda M.

Usually just use Wet n Wild, but picked up a Rimmel 1000 Kisses and I do like it a bit better. Mostly for staying power.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA

This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.

First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL

I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?