Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Burkes Garden, VA
Great buy but not really into lip stain but great to wear on a night out or as a quick routine buy product
Maria H.
Maria H.
Glen Burnie, MD
I buy this shade of liner all the time. It's the perfect pinky-nude color to give my lips a fuller look!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ
This is my absolute favorite! This makes my lips look and feel so good. I highly recommend it. Love it !
Haley M.
Haley M.
Very deep burgundy color. it goes on very smoothly and mixes well. I will definitely be buying it again
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.
Is a great lip pencil, is creamy, very pigmented and it doesn't transfers. You can used as a lip stick
Pam S.
Pam S.
Good neutral color, long lasting smooth to apply. Great price, I will purchase again. non feathering
DeLisa N.
DeLisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have this in a nude so and it's amazing!!! So smooth just glides on lips, just amazing. Must have
Erika R.
Erika R.
Homestead, FL
This one is by far my favorite lip liner from Rimmel London. And its cheap so I get it all the time
lynsey b.
lynsey b.
Anaheim, CA
I love this lip liner it goes on very smoothly and lasts for a whole day and it has nice packaging
Martha V.
Martha V.
These are a great drug store lipliners! So many colors to chose from and every color are vibrant
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?