Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Been using this for years and no way am I giving it up without a fight. Stays put through the day with food and drinks consumed: I haven't found another one i liked that much.
Salina C.
Salina C.

Love these lip liners so pigmented and very buttery easy to apply and so smooth going on .Last all day and don't dry my lips out there amazing and would definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO

This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.

I bought the shade in East End Snob which i heard was a good dupe for a more expensive lip liner on the market. It glides on well and lasts long, also comfortable to wear.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I like this liner to keep my lips full of colour for longer throughout the day. It gets a little tacky and I had to sharpen frequently but still provides a strong colour.
April E.

My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Christina D.
Christina D.

I love the creamy formula of these lip liners. I especially love that it's "slanted" to help with application. The color selection is wide giving you many options.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Saint Albert

I really enjoy this lipliner for fully filling in my lips but, I would prefer a sharper point to be able to precisely line my lips, especially in the darker shades
Roshini J.
Roshini J.
Bronx, NY

i actually used the color in EPIC and i was so pleased. it made my lips look so much fuller and on top of that i used the liner as the lipstick! worked out great!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now