22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
DeLisa N.
DeLisa N.
Fort Carson, CO
I have this in a nude so and it's amazing!!! So smooth just glides on lips, just amazing. Must have
Erika R.
Erika R.
Homestead, FL
This one is by far my favorite lip liner from Rimmel London. And its cheap so I get it all the time
lynsey b.
lynsey b.
Anaheim, CA
I love this lip liner it goes on very smoothly and lasts for a whole day and it has nice packaging
Martha V.
Martha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a great drug store lipliners! So many colors to chose from and every color are vibrant
Heather R.
Heather R.
Louisville, KY
Super cheap and long lasting! And you can usually find this in any drugstore or grocery store!
Tori V.
Tori V.
Fort Worth, TX
Nice color and affordable product. Nice color payoff but doesn't last as long as I would hope.
Tamanna C.
Tamanna C.
Hamtramck, MI
It feels nice on the lips, the pigmentation is pretty good, and the colors are really pretty.
Cathy F.
Cathy F.
Kingsville , TX
Perfect nude liner for my medium olive skin tone is Tiramisu!! Recommend by itself & lipstick
Aleeza C.
Aleeza C.
Brooklyn, NY
What a great lip liner! Very nice finish and application! Looks great on my olive skin tone
Christina S.
Christina S.
New York
Beautiful color and easy to apply! Lasts many hours :) It's been my go to red liner lately.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?