Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX

My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Laken R.
Laken R.

For the price it's a decent minor I think you can get better lip liners for around the same price especially wet and wild
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA

This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Linda M.
Linda M.

Usually just use Wet n Wild, but picked up a Rimmel 1000 Kisses and I do like it a bit better. Mostly for staying power.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.

First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I have this in east end snob and I love it! It stays on so well and lasts all day. I can't wait to try more colors
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now