22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is smooth, blends easily with any lip gloss or lipstick and is really affordable
whitney j.
whitney j.
I love the rimmel london lip liners. My favorite would have to be under my spell. The consistency is great.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip liners at the drugstore, great pigmentation along with the texture and the shade range is fabulous
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Williamson, GA
This lip liner is to die for! It can last all day long and is stuck in place! I wear this almost everyday!
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Burkes Garden, VA
Great buy but not really into lip stain but great to wear on a night out or as a quick routine buy product
Maria H.
Maria H.
Glen Burnie, MD
I buy this shade of liner all the time. It's the perfect pinky-nude color to give my lips a fuller look!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ
This is my absolute favorite! This makes my lips look and feel so good. I highly recommend it. Love it !
Haley M.
Haley M.
Very deep burgundy color. it goes on very smoothly and mixes well. I will definitely be buying it again
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.
Is a great lip pencil, is creamy, very pigmented and it doesn't transfers. You can used as a lip stick
Pam S.
Pam S.
Good neutral color, long lasting smooth to apply. Great price, I will purchase again. non feathering
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?