BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Zainab H.
S Barrington, IL
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Laura S.
Review for: Other more...
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Clair P.
I love this lip liner because it's almost a thick gel consistency in a pencil. It's angled shape really helps the lining process, and the fact that it's retractable means NO SHARPENING (one of my least favorite pass times while I'm getting ready). It holds my lipstick in place for hours, and with some lipsticks it out lasts my lipstick. Great to line the lips, or layer under lipstick to get a new shade. They have many different shades of this liner making the line very versatile and easy to find a lip liner for almost any color you need!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
This is the perfect liner for me!! It is cheap and I get the high quality stay put formula. I can also use it for lipstick if I feel like it. It last through the day for me only reapplying on the center of my lips. As a liner with lipstick, it keeps everything in all day!! It is so smooth and matte, but doesn't leave my lips dried out! It even works with a good gloss!! Absolutely my fave!! <3
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
The only lip liner I use from the drugstore, or anywhere for that matter! I fill in my entire lip with it to make my lipstick that I put overtop last all day. It stays even when the lipstick and glass is long gone! A weird smell at first but you get used to it, such a good product that it doesn't even phase me.
Kayla V.
These lip liners are exquisite. I am in love. I have tried many brands but never have I fell this deeply in love with such an amazing lip liner formula. I buy these all the time. I would recommend to others.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
I discovered this little gem(#24 Red Diva) in London about a year ago(and bought 5 just in case it wasn't in the states)
Luckily, it's also available at Duane Reade(and I'm sure many other US retailers)
The color is excellent for high pigment reds... formula is long lasting and the self sharpening pencil has a nice angle to keep your lines sharp on the go.
Price for quality is pretty hard to beat.
Highly recommended.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?