BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best lip liners drugstore or high end. Great pigmentation and I find that the formula is creamy so it's by dragging on your lips. Keeps my lipstick in place and looking great all day long.
Nicole O.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the best lip liners around!! Eastern snob is the perfect light mauve natural color I've ever found, and they last all day even through eating . I love not having to sharpen these pencils either! Go buy now!!
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils they are perfect to go with most of my lipsticks they come in a variety of colors are going very smoothly on very accurate I love this
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
Mollie M.
Review for: Innocent
Love this lip liner! It stays on fairly well and is super affordable! It's also available anywhere which makes it much more convenient than other brands.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shade is enchanted. It pairs beautifully with my Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer lipstick. I just purshased a backup. I never want to run out!!
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best long lasting lip liners i have tried so far. Sometimes I even use it over my entire lips and it looks amazing! Great value for the price!
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable AND quality. Creamy and done tipped pencil makes it so easy to glide on, its great for contouring the lips and they have so,many great shades!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?