Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL
This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven, CT

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is smooth, blends easily with any lip gloss or lipstick and is really affordable
whitney j.
whitney j.
I love the rimmel london lip liners. My favorite would have to be under my spell. The consistency is great.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best lip liners at the drugstore, great pigmentation along with the texture and the shade range is fabulous
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Williamson, GA
This lip liner is to die for! It can last all day long and is stuck in place! I wear this almost everyday!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?