Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Camille C.
Camille C.

I love these lipliners! They're creamy, pigmented and last all day ! They don't skip on the lips when you apply them, and they feel great. I only wish they had a bigger colour selection.
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.

I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY

This is a good lip liner. It love that it is not a pencil. There only thing I didn't like is that if you press to hard it does break easily. It does glide on smoothly and is pigmented.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ

Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up some makeup I always find myself grabbing Rommel exaggerate lip liner and I always end up getting the same color without even noticing. Lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO

This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
ipswich

By far rimel is The best lip liner I've tried over the years
Would defo highly recommend to other females looking for a new or different lip liner product
Long lasting impression
Shadeen L.
Shadeen L.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire

Great drugstore lip liner! Very affordable and does the job well. Lasts long and pigment is very good. Sometimes i even use the lip liner by itself because the colour is cute :D
eka k.
eka k.

I have this liner for a long time. it lasts all day and even night. it is deep red and i use it with my crimson red Clinique lipstick. they match perfectly. i love this pencil.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Been using this for years and no way am I giving it up without a fight. Stays put through the day with food and drinks consumed: I haven't found another one i liked that much.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now