Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. I use them over my MAC ones! they last all day! I wear them alone and I get compliments every time.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI

I use this outline my lips and make them look bigger and fuller. It's a must have. It's not expensive it's cheap and it's highly recommend.
Manbaa A.
Manbaa A.

I love it and I wear it every day , one of the most have product , the color really matches my skin do I will buy new one if the old finish
Jamie J.

This is a pretty color and is bold on its own by filling in your lips and applying gloss to it, it is a pencil so it needs sharpened often
Jamie J.

I really like this as just a lipstick, it stays on and looks good. Makes my lips full, it's got a perfect slanted tip for easy application
Emma W.
Emma W.
Phippsburg, ME

I love this stuff. It creates a smooth line and the color natural is my all time favorite. These are also super affordable so I'm pleased!
ronda f.
ronda f.

This glides on easily and stays on. I use soft berry and I want use anything else. Its also a very good price for someone on a budget.
Kay A.
Kay A.

Long-lasting. Very convenient to use and bring with you since it does not need to be sharpened. My favorite is the color addiction!
Sujeetha K.
Sujeetha K.

I love rimmel i wear it alone without lipstick on it. I gives me matt n fuller effecect. I love teh packaging and i m arepeat user
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

I die over shades like this !!! Love love love! Latest long and can't go wrong for being affordable and did I mention drugstore!!!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?