BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Maria H.
Glen Burnie, MD
I buy this shade of liner all the time. It's the perfect pinky-nude color to give my lips a fuller look!
Haley M.
Very deep burgundy color. it goes on very smoothly and mixes well. I will definitely be buying it again
Ysmar M.
Is a great lip pencil, is creamy, very pigmented and it doesn't transfers. You can used as a lip stick
Pam S.
Good neutral color, long lasting smooth to apply. Great price, I will purchase again. non feathering
Erika R.
Homestead, FL
This one is by far my favorite lip liner from Rimmel London. And its cheap so I get it all the time
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I have this in a nude so and it's amazing!!! So smooth just glides on lips, just amazing. Must have
lynsey b.
Anaheim, CA
I love this lip liner it goes on very smoothly and lasts for a whole day and it has nice packaging
Martha V.
These are a great drug store lipliners! So many colors to chose from and every color are vibrant
Heather R.
Louisville, KY
Super cheap and long lasting! And you can usually find this in any drugstore or grocery store!
Tori V.
Fort Worth, TX
Nice color and affordable product. Nice color payoff but doesn't last as long as I would hope.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?