BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love rimmel lip liner, it is so inexpensive but it gets the job done. I only use lip liner if I need my lipstick to stay all day but this seriously prolongs the wear.
Andrew R.
Fontana
Review for: Cafe Au Lait Zenzero 045, Tiramisu 050, Other more...
The color I use fairly often it's epic and the color is stunning. It goes on evenly and it doesn't take much to built it up.  My reasoning for it getting three stars is, I do have to touch up quite often. But I will say for its low price, I do enjoy the quality.
member-2b39a2003
Review for: Other more...
I believe I had this shade in addiction and it's amazing. Good packaging, but it would be nice to have a clear wrap around it, so I don't have to worry someone tried it out. For the price, you can not beat this product.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
Always a good idea on some events to wear liner and make u stand out and pop with dramitc liner and stand out from everyone else you can wear it bare or with lipstick
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Other more...
Eastend Snob is such a good nude pink for everyday. I'm not a lip liner connoisseur but the Rimmel liner is solid. I wear it under a balm and look totally polished.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got lucky with this one. This was the first lip liner I think I purchased after I started getting a bit more serious with my make-up. I have the shade 018 Addiction which is basically a neutral color.

I really like the fact that this is an automatic pencil since I am not very good at sharpening pencils. The texture is creamy and not drying, but it does stay put and it keeps even my darker lipsticks from feathering. I also like to wear it under lip glosses for a bit more staying power.

I have also actually worn this as lipstick before as well because I happen to love the color so much, but then I discovered a Rimmel lipstick in exactly the same shade that I wear now, still with this lip liner, of course!
Kristyn C.
Amazing linerd. Stay on but they dont stick on forever. Creamy enough to line and not drag the lips. Great shade range too. Also love that these are retractable!
Zainab H.
S Barrington, IL
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Laura S.
Review for: Other more...
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?