22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.
First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
T L.
T L.
Florence, KY
Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL
This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?