Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
imane e.
imane e.

No soy muy fan del rimel me quedan grupos en las pestañas y no me las levanta mucho aparte tampoco me da un volumen , y el color contrasta un poco , y veces como que se derrite y me mancha el ojo
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Love this lip liner! I have the color Mauve Shimmer. It glides on very smoothly and the color is very opaque.

I usually line my lips + pair it with Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of Spice
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA

I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV

I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Gokce Y.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT

These liners are fabulous!! Automatic twist up and super-pigmented color. Glides on easily and lasts forever. I use it all the time with matte liquid lipstick. Great color selection also.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City

Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Camille C.
Camille C.

I love these lipliners! They're creamy, pigmented and last all day ! They don't skip on the lips when you apply them, and they feel great. I only wish they had a bigger colour selection.
Jolaine B.
Jolaine B.
Montreal, Qc

LOVE this lip liner, I have the color natural (049) and I love it. Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip liner have a good pigmentation and I love the color natural (049), it's a good nude for the lips
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA

Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey

Join Now