BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a beautiful color and has great coverage. I always smoother my lips in it before any kind of lip stick
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
love this cheap lipliner, its one of my favorites and goes on so smoothly and has great shades to choose from.
T L.
T L.
Burlington , KY
Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Went into the lip with ease kinda bleeded onto the outter edges of the lip a little and didn't last very long
Sydni P.
Sydni P.
Palmetto, FL
This is my go-to liner! It stays on and blends very well with any lip stick. Very good for a drugstore brand!
Jeana S.
Jeana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Goes on easy, makes the perfect line and lasts no matter what I wear over it. I like that it doesn't dry out.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is smooth, blends easily with any lip gloss or lipstick and is really affordable
whitney j.
whitney j.
I love the rimmel london lip liners. My favorite would have to be under my spell. The consistency is great.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?