BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Other
I constantly repurchase these, they have very vibrant and beautiful colors for the summer and winter months. They are used quickly however because of how little product is given.
Sarai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmels lip loners are very creamy and just slide on the lips without losing any pigmentation. What a lot of $40 liner without paying that price ? There's so many colors to choose from and very convenient.
This product is a decent product if I don't have my favorite lip liner laying around. This product does the job well while also keeping the color last long up until I eat.
Alma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this lip liner in the color Nude and Red. It stays on for hours. It looks very natural and I like to apply lip gloss over it to give it more of a glossy look.
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Obsession
I've used rimmel products for years I always find the quality high for drugstore prices, I love the lip liners the only negative is because they are waxy they break easily
Janet D.
Portland, OR
I have this lip pencil in #20/rich I love to pair that with maybeline matte lipstick in the color touch of spice omg I swear if you try it you will love the combination it suites all skin colors...I also have this pencil in #70/enchantment I use that as lip lip liner of course with light lipsticks or to ombre my lipsticks. You really need to try the first suggestion I offered you can thank me later. I'm just telling you that combination is gorgeous.......I also like to wear the lipliners as lipsticks it's just looks great And last a long time.
Andrew R.
Fontana
Review for: Cafe Au Lait Zenzero 045, Tiramisu 050, Other
The color I use fairly often it's epic and the color is stunning. It goes on evenly and it doesn't take much to built it up.  My reasoning for it getting three stars is, I do have to touch up quite often. But I will say for its low price, I do enjoy the quality.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel lip liner, it is so inexpensive but it gets the job done. I only use lip liner if I need my lipstick to stay all day but this seriously prolongs the wear.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
Always a good idea on some events to wear liner and make u stand out and pop with dramitc liner and stand out from everyone else you can wear it bare or with lipstick
member-2b39a2003
Review for: Other
I believe I had this shade in addiction and it's amazing. Good packaging, but it would be nice to have a clear wrap around it, so I don't have to worry someone tried it out. For the price, you can not beat this product.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?