22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
val f.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product is great. It's long lasting. Smooth application. Color is brilliant and lovely. This product works very well
Linda M.
Linda M.
Usually just use Wet n Wild, but picked up a Rimmel 1000 Kisses and I do like it a bit better. Mostly for staying power.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.
First time using lip liner users this one and I liked it a lot was on all night long didn't have to reapply at all
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
these liners are amazing. they're very pigmented and are smooth to apply. they don't have a funny taste or smell.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing liner. I have cherry kiss. It's long wearing and keeps my lipstick in check. Also can be used as lipstick
T L.
T L.
Florence, KY
Awesome color. It is a great product. Goes on smooth and it is long lasting. I will buy it again in the future
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?