Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Madison L.
Madison L.

By far my favorite lip liner. it beats any high end lip liner product. my favorite shade is east end snob and it's the perfect pinky nude color. it last FOREVER and is just amazing. I highly highly recommend this.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.

Acho ele cremosos e legal cheiroso bom legal cheiro faz bem ora pele
Ele bom legal sempre bom uso ele ele com e ótimo uso ele abuso ele faz bem ele gostoso cheiroso
E muito bom legal eu amo parabéns pelo trabalho
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

I love this lip liner so much. It makes my lipstick last all day long! I really love all rimmel lip products. It is a pretty good value. It went higher then my expectations! I would totally recommend to others!!!
Gayle H.
Gayle H.

These lip liners are the best. I use them in a daily basis. My favorite shade is cappachino. The only problem is the sharpener .. The last forever and don't bleed. They are affordable and available in drugstores
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hilliard, OH

So cheap, so good! The staying power for this liner is impressive for drugstore price and I love the wind up that you don't have to sharpen plus since the whole tube is the same color, you won't mix them up
Karishma R.
Karishma R.

You neeed to wear a lipbalm before yoy put this on because it is drying but omg it does last all night and stay put and doesn't bleed. If you want a matte lip, these are beautiful for creating a matte lip.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.

I wear the shade wine and it's such a beautiful color and is slightly darker and a more flushed version of my natural lip color which makes it perfect for my everyday makeup look. Lasts throughout the day.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

I didn't think I would of liked this lipstick when I got it but the formula is amazing ! It glides very easily and I would always recommend you to top it off with a matte lipstick ! It looks gorgeous !
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

Some of the best lip liners drugstore or high end. Great pigmentation and I find that the formula is creamy so it's by dragging on your lips. Keeps my lipstick in place and looking great all day long.
amelia h.
amelia h.

these lip liners are the best on the market, so easy to use, so pigmented, they dont bleed. the downside is because they are so creamy you go through it so quickly and also they break quite easily.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now