BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Reagan M.
Review for: Enchantment
I love the slanted applicator. Makes lining the lips so simple. Also really easy to overlline the lips when wanted. Highly recommend. I've tried to grab all the colors but most are always sold out at my local stores.
Asmay S.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Wild Clover 014
I own most of the nude shades that these come in and they are by far the best drugstore lip liners you will come across. It slides right on and is very pigmented. The only downside is it can be a little drying, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix!
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Kazi H.
Review for: Innocent
Because of the price of the pencil I honestly was not expecting to get such good quality. The pencil is smooth and creamy and is very pigmented. I have gone through two pencils because I use this on a daily basis.
Abby C.
Review for: Obsession
This product is amazing! It's gives me plump and bold lips as soon as I start lining! It's long lasting, and there's no need to keep applying! I've been using it for a while now, and recommend it completely! :)
Sara H.
Review for: Innocent
This is a nice smooth lip liner, the line is nice and smooth, however the product dried out in the packaging and I wasn't able to use it more than a few times. I might buy this again.
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
Review for: Innocent
VERY creamy and pigmented!! Comes with a lot of product and will last you a while. The color selection was very nice as well. Will match almost any lippie you put on. I will be buying more.
Yaritza G.
Denver
This product is long wearing and it last long.It is not expensive at all and you get a really good amount of product for the price.i buy mine at Walmart.They stay on even if u eat
Ali S.
This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Other
I constantly repurchase these, they have very vibrant and beautiful colors for the summer and winter months. They are used quickly however because of how little product is given.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?