BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Medora, IN
Goes on smooth and lasts. I mix a darker liner with a lighter lipstick and it blends with my lip stick well without clumping.
Younique M.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are okay. They do the job but I don't find that they're long lasting at all, and they're not the creamiest.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Williamsport, PA
My favorite lip pencil ever! Nice and smooth application and the standard RED color matches well with all of my lipsticks!
Laken R.
Laken R.
For the price it's a decent minor I think you can get better lip liners for around the same price especially wet and wild
val f.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product is great. It's long lasting. Smooth application. Color is brilliant and lovely. This product works very well
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will leave the lip liner they are affordable and I love the color it goes with most nudes and it does not dry your lips
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore. They're so creamy and easy to use. They're pigmented and they last.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Usually just use Wet n Wild, but picked up a Rimmel 1000 Kisses and I do like it a bit better. Mostly for staying power.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lip liner. It goes on smooth and the color "nude" is my go-to! Wear it with so many lipsticks
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?