Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL

Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
Janae K.
Janae K.

Love these lip liners. These are the kind of liners you can use to line or even just wear on its own as a lip color. They are so soft and creamy and look beautiful for hours. The price is unbeatable! Go check them out now!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock , Il

This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

This lip liner is the perfect mixture of soft, pigmented as well as coverage. I've tried many different colors in this and they are all amazing. Especially all of their nudes/nudey pink colors! Absolutely swear by them!
Cat F.
Cat F.

This one was sold out for so long and now I get it. Really great pencil - very inexpensive and a trusted brand. I always like the higher end liners as the pigments are just better but this does pretty well in comparison
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Ann Arbor, MI

These are the best lip liners around!! Eastern snob is the perfect light mauve natural color I've ever found, and they last all day even through eating . I love not having to sharpen these pencils either! Go buy now!!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Collierville, TN

This liner is perfect! It is very budget friendly and glides on easily! I have bought this liner several times now from target! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try liner but does not want to spend a fortune!
Marvah I.
Marvah I.

Let me take a moment to hold down my excitement when I rave about this lip liner. I've got all the 1000 kisses lip liner and they are my latest obsession. I take them with me everywhere, they are my go to lip liners.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Blended well with my lipstick...but I couldn't get it off...it stained my skin. It never came with instructions...I know that's probably a waste of time...but it would be nice to know how to properly apply the stuff
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Nottingham

I love these lip liners because they are pigmented, easy to use, creamy and not drying at all. They break really easily though, don't last very long and smell like crayons 😂😂 it's a shame because the formula is good
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now