Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Salina C.
Salina C.

Love these lip liners so pigmented and very buttery easy to apply and so smooth going on .Last all day and don't dry my lips out there amazing and would definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO

This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.

I bought the shade in East End Snob which i heard was a good dupe for a more expensive lip liner on the market. It glides on well and lasts long, also comfortable to wear.
April E.

My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Christina D.
Christina D.

I love the creamy formula of these lip liners. I especially love that it's "slanted" to help with application. The color selection is wide giving you many options.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Roshini J.
Roshini J.
Bronx, NY

i actually used the color in EPIC and i was so pleased. it made my lips look so much fuller and on top of that i used the liner as the lipstick! worked out great!
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Bloomington, IN

This product glides on very smooth, which is amazing. Wish it was a bit more pigmented, so I wouldn't have to layer it, but overall it's a pretty decent product!
Maria P.
Maria P.

This product have precision and make security to girls who are trying for first time make up. Later you can use Lipstick and there you have a perfect Lipstick
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?