22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade. It'll blend in with any lipstick. As well as you can wear it alone and blend it into your lips and affordable. Very recommended.
Mj G.
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this lip liner comes out a pretty color sharpens easily can blend easy stays on a long while may need to touch up but it womt fully come off
Harjot S.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
The first lip liner I ever bought and I still love them! The pigmentation is great for the price! They have the perfect nude color for my lips!
Manbaa A.
Manbaa A.
I love it and I wear it every day , one of the most have product , the color really matches my skin do I will buy new one if the old finish
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
I use this outline my lips and make them look bigger and fuller. It's a must have. It's not expensive it's cheap and it's highly recommend.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as just a lipstick, it stays on and looks good. Makes my lips full, it's got a perfect slanted tip for easy application
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty color and is bold on its own by filling in your lips and applying gloss to it, it is a pencil so it needs sharpened often
Emma W.
Emma W.
Phippsburg, ME
I love this stuff. It creates a smooth line and the color natural is my all time favorite. These are also super affordable so I'm pleased!
ronda f.
ronda f.
This glides on easily and stays on. I use soft berry and I want use anything else. Its also a very good price for someone on a budget.
Sujeetha K.
Sujeetha K.
I love rimmel i wear it alone without lipstick on it. I gives me matt n fuller effecect. I love teh packaging and i m arepeat user
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?