BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Sujeetha K.
I love rimmel i wear it alone without lipstick on it. I gives me matt n fuller effecect. I love teh packaging and i m arepeat user
mariposa m.
Rahway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lip liners ever. Its smoothness makes it easy to apply and pops out my lips and long lasting so worth getting
These are the best drugstore lip liners ever! Glide on so smoothly with great color pay off as well as lasting a very long time.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good lip liner for the price. It goes on very smoothly and isn't drying at all. I do wish they had more color selection.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
My favorite as well. I use it in the color Nude and I love it. Haven't found a very pigmented lip liner and this just does it.
Kristen S.
Medora, IN
Goes on smooth and lasts. I mix a darker liner with a lighter lipstick and it blends with my lip stick well without clumping.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are okay. They do the job but I don't find that they're long lasting at all, and they're not the creamiest.
Emily S.
Williamsport, PA
My favorite lip pencil ever! Nice and smooth application and the standard RED color matches well with all of my lipsticks!
Laken R.
For the price it's a decent minor I think you can get better lip liners for around the same price especially wet and wild
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product is great. It's long lasting. Smooth application. Color is brilliant and lovely. This product works very well
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?