Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA

I love these liners. They glide on easily and last a long time and compliment any lipstick. The price is a good value as well and they last a long time. I have bought several of these and would recommend over a more expensive brand.
Ally k.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL

For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Troutdale

I have 4 of these lip liners and they are amazing I fill in all my lip and that does it it looks like a matte lipstick. If you don't like the dry feeling add some chapstick or lip gloss. I love red wine specially very nice fall color
Amber A.
Amber A.

I love this lip liner. I only use this lip liner from the time i first tried them. I gave 4 stars because there is one thing i want to change about these and that is they break very easily. You have to be careful while applying it.
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR

These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
Jade B.
Jade B.

Really great lip liner, I always use it before putting on my lipstick because I am terrible at doing my lips. Very quick and easy to use, it was also cheap (if I remember correctly). I would love to try this out in another shade.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV

This lip liner is amazing! The color is beautiful! It's my go to lip liner because it goes with a lot of my lipsticks. I picked it up at target but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Love these. Super pigmented and super creamy. I only wish they had more deeper colors. These are really pretty worn alone by just filling in your lips with the pencil. These are the only thing I wore my freshman year of college
Heather S.
Heather S.

FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now