Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA

I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV

I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT

These liners are fabulous!! Automatic twist up and super-pigmented color. Glides on easily and lasts forever. I use it all the time with matte liquid lipstick. Great color selection also.
Gokce Y.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City

Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.

I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ

Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up some makeup I always find myself grabbing Rommel exaggerate lip liner and I always end up getting the same color without even noticing. Lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO

This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
eka k.
eka k.

I have this liner for a long time. it lasts all day and even night. it is deep red and i use it with my crimson red Clinique lipstick. they match perfectly. i love this pencil.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now