BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Tracie F.
Tracie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My shade is 041 Coffee Bean. This was my go-to liner for a long time. Creamy, great staying power, nice shade range (this one's my nude). I recommend!
Brit C.
Brit C.
St George, UT
This is my go to lip liner. I love it in obsession. So does everyone else in my town because it's always out. So if I see some I buy 2 or 3 at a time.
Keely F.
Keely F.
Love this lip liner! I find it glides on very smoothly and stays in place pretty well. I love the packaging. I love the product for this price range.
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade. It'll blend in with any lipstick. As well as you can wear it alone and blend it into your lips and affordable. Very recommended.
ShiAne B.
ShiAne B.
Henderson
These are amazing. The color is perfect the range is great and they last all day. I love covering my lips in these then putting a lipstick over top
Mj G.
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner comes out a pretty color sharpens easily can blend easy stays on a long while may need to touch up but it womt fully come off
Harjot S.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
The first lip liner I ever bought and I still love them! The pigmentation is great for the price! They have the perfect nude color for my lips!
Manbaa A.
Manbaa A.
I love it and I wear it every day , one of the most have product , the color really matches my skin do I will buy new one if the old finish
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
I use this outline my lips and make them look bigger and fuller. It's a must have. It's not expensive it's cheap and it's highly recommend.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as just a lipstick, it stays on and looks good. Makes my lips full, it's got a perfect slanted tip for easy application
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?