BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Innocent
i love these lip liners and i think they're beautiful. they last a long time and don't dry out my lips which is so nice because i have literally the driest lips in the universe thanks life. my mom uses these a lot too
Kelsey H.
louisville
Review for: Obsession
Use this liner regularly on clients. I like the packaging and love that it's plastic for protection. It does well and met most of my expectations. It's long lasting, but can smudge some if not careful. I'd recommend.
Roxy N.
miami
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Obsession, Rose Quartz, Nude, Innocent
I use these lip liners every single day . They are my favorite ones from any store . In my opinion they are better than every high end ones . I own them in many colors , and all work great . I highly recommend !
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Enchantment
It's very creamy at application and it dries down a little so it does smudge or over line when you apply another lipstick over it. I use this product repeatedly and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Enchantment
I love love love this liner. I pick it up at my local rite aid it is decent price and doesn't require sharpening. The packaging isn't fancy from what I remember it is just plastic wrap. This is my go to liner
Hayley D.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011
These lip liners pack a punch for the price!! I love that they are auto sharpen and I've been using them for years. Staying power is fantastic and color selection is good too! Definitely buying again when I run out!
Josh T.
Review for: Innocent
I can't speak enough for this lip liner it is truly the best. It is creamy and pigmented and it so so cheap as well. Also there is a great shade selection. Just run into Target or Walgreens and pick this up and you will not be disappointed.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Enchantment
Great lip liner for the price. You do get a decent amount of product for the price as well. They blend easily with other lip products and stay fairly well. I would repurchase and would recommend to others.
Maira G.
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Rose Quartz, Nude
If you're looking for a lip liner that will make a difference when you apply your lip stick then this is it! It's super durable and won't budge for a while. I've bought so many shades and tried others but always come back to these babies!
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?