Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.

I find this amazing and good for that flawless look. This is definatley for an evening look. It was good quality and definatley long lasting. I baught it from a pharmacy / perfumery near my house. I would definatley recommend it to bolder people.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Austin, TX

I love how this lipliner is retractable. I don't like to bother with sharpening a pencil. The color is pretty (I have a nude color). I usually use a lipstick over, but the lip liner is creamy and goes on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Santa Rosa, CA

Another nice basic lip liner with lots of color options. Formula is comparable to NYX, but NYX has more wild color options (which I like). The pencils have a smooth formula, easy to use, affordable, and easy to find in stores, so that's nice!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner gives great color payoff and is long-lasting. I bought this lip liner in the color Tiramisu at CVS. Pros: pigmented, smooth, great price. This was my first time trying a Rimmel liner and I will definitely buy more!
Katie R.
Katie R.

These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

Leila H.
Leila H.
Sydney

Smooth and creamy formula that stays on and never needs sharpening! Comfortable enough to use all over the lips. The application is foolproof, and it's good value for money. I've gone through several of these, and will continue to repurchase.
April M.
April M.

These do a good job at keeping my lipstick to stay. The colours are very nice and it's glides, doesn't pull on my lips while applying like other ones I tried where I'm applying, the lip liner feels hard.

It's the ones I keep coming back to.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio

This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, Ohio

I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now