Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up some makeup I always find myself grabbing Rommel exaggerate lip liner and I always end up getting the same color without even noticing. Lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
eka k.
eka k.
I have this liner for a long time. it lasts all day and even night. it is deep red and i use it with my crimson red Clinique lipstick. they match perfectly. i love this pencil.
Salina C.
Salina C.
Love these lip liners so pigmented and very buttery easy to apply and so smooth going on .Last all day and don't dry my lips out there amazing and would definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
I bought the shade in East End Snob which i heard was a good dupe for a more expensive lip liner on the market. It glides on well and lasts long, also comfortable to wear.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Christina D.
Christina D.
I love the creamy formula of these lip liners. I especially love that it's "slanted" to help with application. The color selection is wide giving you many options.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Roshini J.
Roshini J.
Bronx, NY
i actually used the color in EPIC and i was so pleased. it made my lips look so much fuller and on top of that i used the liner as the lipstick! worked out great!
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?