BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Review for: Enchantment
Okay, so i love this super pigmented Rimmel lip liner for a number of reasons. First, the slanted tip!! Not only is it retractable, which i always appreciate, but the slanted tip ensures it stays the same shape every time. Second, the staying power of the color. It's a good matte mauve-kindof-berry color that happens to go well with a number of different shades and formulas. Once dry, you would have to intentionally wipe it for it to smudge, otherwise it's staying put. I would recommend to others. I also will likely purchase this again.
Erin R.
Review for: Obsession
This is one of my favorite lip liners from the drugstore. It is very creamy and works great at lining your lips or filling in your entire lip. I love wearing it on its own as a Matte lip color of filling in my lips and wearing lipstick on top of it. It helps to extend the wear of my lipstick when I do that. I own 3 colors- Obsession (a deep crimson/maroon), Eastend Snob (a rose-pink), and Call Me Crazy (a bright orange red).
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Cafe Au Lait Zenzero 045
This is brown girls best friend. The formula itself is very smooth and doesn't hurt my lips. The pigment is rich so 1 smooth swipe is all it needs.
The color is a vey brown toned reddish brown and works great with a lot of my neutral lip colors.
I like to use this to make my lighter lip colors workRimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Emmaline L.
Review for: Other
This lip liner in "Addiction" is my new favorite. It's the perfect darker nude for my skin tone; just to add a bit of definition and volume to any look. It's so natural that sometimes I just use it with chapstick to give myself a boost without any face or eye makeup. You can add any lipstick and this will provide the perfect canvass. It lasts long and is the ultimate pick-me-up. Thanks Rimmel!
Ashley B.
Review for: Other
I purchased  Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade East End Snob to compliment my Tarte lip paint in Festival. It's a perfect match! I purchased this from Walgreens, but later discovered that I can get it from Walmart or Target for much cheaper. Smooth application as long as you don't have chapped lips and outstanding wear. Definitely one of my holy grail beauty items now!
Sabrina R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other
I recently did a review on this product for one of the shade but I didn't do one on the actual product itself but in my other review I did explain I'm just going to briefly go through why I didn't really like this product first let me begin to say that the formula is very creamy very soft on the lips it doesn't tug or dry them out it's A Nice & Smooth application but not even an hour later I did notice that be lip liner was completely off of my lips and all that was left was the lipstick in the middle when it wasn't that flattering the next thing that really bothered me was that after about I'll say good 8 to 10 uses for sure no more than 10 the product had ran out because of these problems I just feel like there is better at the drugstore especially for a $5 lip liner you can definitely get better and more bang for your book like Essence they have great lip liners for about $2 or also jordanna has really great lip liners and both are definitely cheaper than this Rimmel lip liner so I definitely don't think this product is worth the $5 and I do not recommend because like I said there is better at the drugstore for $5 or maybe even less
Lydia B.
Paducah
Review for: Rose Quartz
These are okay for the price, at only $3 you really can't complain much. My major issue is that no matter how little I scrolled it up or how gentle I was applying it, it kept breaking off while I was trying to use it. This shade in particular has shimmer in it, which I don't care for in a lip liner, but that is personal preference.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Enchantment
I love these lipliners and should really get more of them. They glide on so nice and the pigmentation is bomb asf. The only problem is they break easily so if you push down too hard while applying it there is a chance it may break. They feel super creamy though and they last a good bit before I have to reapply.
Sara G.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Innocent
Rimmel has some pretty good drugstore lip liners, this one worked very well. I loved the color and it works with several lipsticks I have on hand. It is super easy to apply and goes on pretty smooth. I love that I can find it at Target. I would buy this product again in a different color to have some options.
Rena M.
Denver
Review for: Innocent
Really impressed with these. They are super cheap and a great value. The product is surprisingly long lasting and I love the colors they have. I don't have any other brands of lip liner because I like these so much I don't need to spend $20 for a product that is basically the same as these.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?