Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

I have the shade "Eastend Snob" and I'm thoroughly surprised by this line of lip liners, since I don't usually purchase Rimmel products and was unsure about the quality. This is a great liner! The color I own is a beautiful almost-Barbie pink, and it can literally be worn alone and look beautiful. It's a matte shade and the formula is not creamy, but I don't have a problem with that. It goes on really smooth and creates a perfect, smooth canvas to apply a lipstick over. Fills in all your lines/cracks without a proble and looks flawless. The slanted tip of the liner (and the fact that it's not a pencil is a plus) really makes it very easy to line your lips and fill them in. It's also a really pigmented liner. I used this as my base today and followed it with a gloss, and was full of regret just because I liked the way it looked alone so much better. Beautiful color and great formula! Will buy more of these.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA

While I do love buying high end makeup and more pricey items for my face and eyes, Rimmel is a brand that I love for my lip liners. They are not too expensive and they are worth more than you spend.
I currently have the shades "Natural 030" and my too favorite "Epic 045" and "Ravish 057". I do plan on investing on more shades of these but at my local rite aid there weren't many colors to choose from when I went.
These lip liners last all day long, I never feel the need to reapply, like I do my lip stick or lip stains. They last while I eat and drink. I love it!
I use them with my
(Not that exact shade but the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks)
I highly recommend this product, and I will continue to buy from Rimmel for their lip liners!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

My go-to liner in shade Cappuccino! I purchase from Amazon because unfortunately you can't get this specific shade in the states anymore. It met my expectations 100%! I'm a repeat user/buyer, perfect nude shade! I definitely will continue to repurchase because it works with almost all of my neutral lippies! I hope it never runs out on Amazon cause I will be so disappointed if I'm unable to get this shade anymore. All Rimmel liners are a great formula with long lasting power, a smooth formula and beautiful shade selection. Cappuccino just happens to be my favorite and of course it's the most difficult one for me to get my hands on.. lol typical me
Mariya B.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, ky

I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Janet D.
Janet D.
Portland, OR

I have this lip pencil in #20/rich I love to pair that with maybeline matte lipstick in the color touch of spice omg I swear if you try it you will love the combination it suites all skin colors...I also have this pencil in #70/enchantment I use that as lip lip liner of course with light lipsticks or to ombre my lipsticks. You really need to try the first suggestion I offered you can thank me later. I'm just telling you that combination is gorgeous.......I also like to wear the lipliners as lipsticks it's just looks great And last a long time.
Clair P.
Clair P.

I love this lip liner because it's almost a thick gel consistency in a pencil. It's angled shape really helps the lining process, and the fact that it's retractable means NO SHARPENING (one of my least favorite pass times while I'm getting ready). It holds my lipstick in place for hours, and with some lipsticks it out lasts my lipstick. Great to line the lips, or layer under lipstick to get a new shade. They have many different shades of this liner making the line very versatile and easy to find a lip liner for almost any color you need!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC

I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO

This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY

I discovered this little gem(#24 Red Diva) in London about a year ago(and bought 5 just in case it wasn't in the states)
Luckily, it's also available at Duane Reade(and I'm sure many other US retailers)
The color is excellent for high pigment reds... formula is long lasting and the self sharpening pencil has a nice angle to keep your lines sharp on the go.
Price for quality is pretty hard to beat.
Highly recommended.
susan w.
susan w.
Rusk, TX

No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now