Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Amy E.
Amy E.
United Kingdom

A lot of my rimmel products are last minute buys or desperate times, or times when I can't afford something else. But when these times happens, I always come back to rimmel, and this lip liner is just another reason why I would.

I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely. I've bought a few shades now, and still wear them again and again next to other brands like Anastasia and MAC.

Once it is on, it doesn't smudge, it goes to a lush matte finish and lasts the entire day. Even after eating food or drinking it is still there. I do talk of this as a lipstick, but that's because of how I use it! The disappointing thing for me is, it doesn't last long, but it's not made to colour the whole of your lips in 🙈

I highly recommend this product, they have fantastic neutral and natural shades and is all round a winner 👍🏻
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

I have the shade "Eastend Snob" and I'm thoroughly surprised by this line of lip liners, since I don't usually purchase Rimmel products and was unsure about the quality. This is a great liner! The color I own is a beautiful almost-Barbie pink, and it can literally be worn alone and look beautiful. It's a matte shade and the formula is not creamy, but I don't have a problem with that. It goes on really smooth and creates a perfect, smooth canvas to apply a lipstick over. Fills in all your lines/cracks without a proble and looks flawless. The slanted tip of the liner (and the fact that it's not a pencil is a plus) really makes it very easy to line your lips and fill them in. It's also a really pigmented liner. I used this as my base today and followed it with a gloss, and was full of regret just because I liked the way it looked alone so much better. Beautiful color and great formula! Will buy more of these.
Maryam N.
Maryam N.
Birmingham (uk)

What can I say I love lip liners and the power they come with in creating an appearance of bigger lips. I love the colours that Rimmel has to offer with their lip liner as I like to go for nude and brown shades which are always available with the Rimmel brand. Aswell as that they last for quite long as well because a my main college makeup consists with a Rimmel lip liner in the shade "natural" One disclaimer is it wasn't long after when I purchased it and the lip liner actually broke that was a real shame because the lip liners them self are good but can't always support the weight when applying on your lips if they are to out!
Mariya B.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro , Ky

I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Naz m.
Naz m.

These lip liners are life! They are so afforadable and having the prettiest colours. I usually buy these lip liners in the shades 'Tiramisu' and 'Spice'. These are perfect nudish browns with undertones of pink that compliment tan skin,. I bought these in boots and will definitely repurchase these. Although it is important to wear lip balm before applying these as they can be drying. I would definitely recommend this product to others who love makeup and have a budget. Buying high end makeup isn't always the solution when it comes to great quality and colour.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Portland, OR

I have this lip pencil in #20/rich I love to pair that with maybeline matte lipstick in the color touch of spice omg I swear if you try it you will love the combination it suites all skin colors...I also have this pencil in #70/enchantment I use that as lip lip liner of course with light lipsticks or to ombre my lipsticks. You really need to try the first suggestion I offered you can thank me later. I'm just telling you that combination is gorgeous.......I also like to wear the lipliners as lipsticks it's just looks great And last a long time.
Clair P.
Clair P.

I love this lip liner because it's almost a thick gel consistency in a pencil. It's angled shape really helps the lining process, and the fact that it's retractable means NO SHARPENING (one of my least favorite pass times while I'm getting ready). It holds my lipstick in place for hours, and with some lipsticks it out lasts my lipstick. Great to line the lips, or layer under lipstick to get a new shade. They have many different shades of this liner making the line very versatile and easy to find a lip liner for almost any color you need!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC

I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Ines B.
Ines B.

Great lip liner! I have this in 042 Coffee Bean which is a neutral brown toned colour. I love it, I wear it nearly everyday. I like how smoothly it goes on, even with my gross chapped lips! I also quite like how you can change the colour depending on the layers you apply. I like to use this on it own with some chapstick or under another lipstick to soften it. Also this lip stick was crazy inexpensive so imma definitely go back and try some other shades!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO

This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now