Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I have the shade "Eastend Snob" and I'm thoroughly surprised by this line of lip liners, since I don't usually purchase Rimmel products and was unsure about the quality. This is a great liner! The color I own is a beautiful almost-Barbie pink, and it can literally be worn alone and look beautiful. It's a matte shade and the formula is not creamy, but I don't have a problem with that. It goes on really smooth and creates a perfect, smooth canvas to apply a lipstick over. Fills in all your lines/cracks without a proble and looks flawless. The slanted tip of the liner (and the fact that it's not a pencil is a plus) really makes it very easy to line your lips and fill them in. It's also a really pigmented liner. I used this as my base today and followed it with a gloss, and was full of regret just because I liked the way it looked alone so much better. Beautiful color and great formula! Will buy more of these.
Mariya B.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Janet D.
Janet D.
Portland, OR
I have this lip pencil in #20/rich I love to pair that with maybeline matte lipstick in the color touch of spice omg I swear if you try it you will love the combination it suites all skin colors...I also have this pencil in #70/enchantment I use that as lip lip liner of course with light lipsticks or to ombre my lipsticks. You really need to try the first suggestion I offered you can thank me later. I'm just telling you that combination is gorgeous.......I also like to wear the lipliners as lipsticks it's just looks great And last a long time.
Clair P.
Clair P.
I love this lip liner because it's almost a thick gel consistency in a pencil. It's angled shape really helps the lining process, and the fact that it's retractable means NO SHARPENING (one of my least favorite pass times while I'm getting ready). It holds my lipstick in place for hours, and with some lipsticks it out lasts my lipstick. Great to line the lips, or layer under lipstick to get a new shade. They have many different shades of this liner making the line very versatile and easy to find a lip liner for almost any color you need!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
I discovered this little gem(#24 Red Diva) in London about a year ago(and bought 5 just in case it wasn't in the states)
Luckily, it's also available at Duane Reade(and I'm sure many other US retailers)
The color is excellent for high pigment reds... formula is long lasting and the self sharpening pencil has a nice angle to keep your lines sharp on the go.
Price for quality is pretty hard to beat.
Highly recommended.
susan w.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
This is the perfect liner for me!! It is cheap and I get the high quality stay put formula. I can also use it for lipstick if I feel like it. It last through the day for me only reapplying on the center of my lips. As a liner with lipstick, it keeps everything in all day!! It is so smooth and matte, but doesn't leave my lips dried out! It even works with a good gloss!! Absolutely my fave!! <3
elliott b.
elliott b.
I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?