BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade "Eastend Snob" and I'm thoroughly surprised by this line of lip liners, since I don't usually purchase Rimmel products and was unsure about the quality. This is a great liner! The color I own is a beautiful almost-Barbie pink, and it can literally be worn alone and look beautiful. It's a matte shade and the formula is not creamy, but I don't have a problem with that. It goes on really smooth and creates a perfect, smooth canvas to apply a lipstick over. Fills in all your lines/cracks without a proble and looks flawless. The slanted tip of the liner (and the fact that it's not a pencil is a plus) really makes it very easy to line your lips and fill them in. It's also a really pigmented liner. I used this as my base today and followed it with a gloss, and was full of regret just because I liked the way it looked alone so much better. Beautiful color and great formula! Will buy more of these.
Mariya B.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Clair P.
Clair P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner because it's almost a thick gel consistency in a pencil. It's angled shape really helps the lining process, and the fact that it's retractable means NO SHARPENING (one of my least favorite pass times while I'm getting ready). It holds my lipstick in place for hours, and with some lipsticks it out lasts my lipstick. Great to line the lips, or layer under lipstick to get a new shade. They have many different shades of this liner making the line very versatile and easy to find a lip liner for almost any color you need!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
I discovered this little gem(#24 Red Diva) in London about a year ago(and bought 5 just in case it wasn't in the states)
Luckily, it's also available at Duane Reade(and I'm sure many other US retailers)
The color is excellent for high pigment reds... formula is long lasting and the self sharpening pencil has a nice angle to keep your lines sharp on the go.
Price for quality is pretty hard to beat.
Highly recommended.
susan w.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
No option given here for Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner, and that's too bad, 'cause that's the one I'm holding in my hand, and seriously thinking about putting on my lips, even though I am actually still in my pajamas. A great no-pulling, long-lasting nude for lining and/or filling- not to tawny, not to pink, and at this price, you can keep one in the the make-up drawer, one in the car, and one in your purse!
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect liner for me!! It is cheap and I get the high quality stay put formula. I can also use it for lipstick if I feel like it. It last through the day for me only reapplying on the center of my lips. As a liner with lipstick, it keeps everything in all day!! It is so smooth and matte, but doesn't leave my lips dried out! It even works with a good gloss!! Absolutely my fave!! <3
Im in LOVE with this lipliner❤️❤️❤️❤️ It's super soft and smooth. My skin tone is dark and it's hard to find a lip color that looks good with my skin tone, and i feel like "Exaggerate" and "Epic" are the absolute perfect color. The thing that I really like is that this lip liner has a slanted tip to make it easier to apply rather than what a standard lip liner has.
elliott b.
elliott b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I own plenty of lip liners and the brand that I have the most is Rimmel lip liners because of the shades of lip liners provided by the brand. I love the creaminess from the product that glides smooth on the lips. I use this product alone or under a lipstick. It's a perfect product to help define the lips and make them bigger and pouty looking.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?