BY RIMMEL LONDON

Automatic Lip Liner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. see more...

Aamna A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ultimate
as good as high end! This is comparable to the urban decay lip liners for me. It's very comfortable, stays on all day, and the consistency makes it so easy to get on your lips. Very soft and eat/drink proof for sure!
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Ravish 057
Love love love this liner. Such a beautiful color and it blends in perfectly with almost every nude shade. I cannot go out without this. I use this along with nudestix and it make my lips look pretty and matte and perfect. Thankyou Rimmel for this amazing product. Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the low cost of this lip liner I have found it to be of pretty decent quality. It met my expectations, and did what it was meant to do. I bought it at Target so I'm sure if I ever run out I'll be able to find it easily.
Noela O.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Ultimate
These lip liners are great. The formula is creamy and goes on very smoothly. They do not have a extremely wide variety of colors, but for underneath a lipstick you can definitely find one that will work. Does not pull on lips and easy to apply. Price point is great as well.
Paige W.
Davenport , FL
Review for: Other
I use the clear Rimmel lip liner and it really helps keep my lipstick in place and keeps it from spreading around my lips. I love that the clear illiberal goes well with any color lipstick and I don't have to have a bunch of sperate liners.
Kaylee M.
Kemah
Review for: Other
Other than not having a sharp point. This matte lip liner is perfect to keep your lipsticks on, no matter the finish, all night long! I love it! Plus who couldn't beat that price?! I love it so much!!!
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Ravish 057
This is a great darker orange-red lip liner. It met my expectations. I don't have to sharpen it, which is nice. I bought this at the drugstore. I will continue to buy Rimmel lip products.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this liner at Target. It was a great price. It was one of the first times I purchased a Rimmel product. I found it to be long lasting. The thing I don't like about it is the shape of the tip. I found I wasn't able to create a sharp line like I usually do with a pencil liner that I can sharpen. I do love the color, and will continue to use it.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Rimmel lip liner is awesome. It's really creamy and easy to apply. I hate when liners do that dry breaking thing that some pencils do and I've never had that issue with the Rimmel line. I also, rightly or wrongly, have one pencil that I use as an eyeliner that I always get compliments on. I've never had any side effects from it, but be careful with putting it near your eyes.
Monica E.
Stockton, CA
This lip liner is my exact favorite color and it kind of applies on my lips like a colored pencil would. It's not the absolute best I have used buthe it is cheap so I'm greatful. It's not expensive and a rip off. It's affordable and basically what you would expect for the price.