BY RIMMEL LONDON

Automatic Lip Liner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. see more...

Aamna A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ultimate
as good as high end! This is comparable to the urban decay lip liners for me. It's very comfortable, stays on all day, and the consistency makes it so easy to get on your lips. Very soft and eat/drink proof for sure!
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Ravish 057
Love love love this liner. Such a beautiful color and it blends in perfectly with almost every nude shade. I cannot go out without this. I use this along with nudestix and it make my lips look pretty and matte and perfect. Thankyou Rimmel for this amazing product. Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the low cost of this lip liner I have found it to be of pretty decent quality. It met my expectations, and did what it was meant to do. I bought it at Target so I'm sure if I ever run out I'll be able to find it easily.
Noela O.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Ultimate
These lip liners are great. The formula is creamy and goes on very smoothly. They do not have a extremely wide variety of colors, but for underneath a lipstick you can definitely find one that will work. Does not pull on lips and easy to apply. Price point is great as well.
Paige W.
Davenport , FL
Review for: Other
I use the clear Rimmel lip liner and it really helps keep my lipstick in place and keeps it from spreading around my lips. I love that the clear illiberal goes well with any color lipstick and I don't have to have a bunch of sperate liners.
Kaylee M.
Kemah
Review for: Other
Other than not having a sharp point. This matte lip liner is perfect to keep your lipsticks on, no matter the finish, all night long! I love it! Plus who couldn't beat that price?! I love it so much!!!
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Ravish 057
This is a great darker orange-red lip liner. It met my expectations. I don't have to sharpen it, which is nice. I bought this at the drugstore. I will continue to buy Rimmel lip products.
Addie S.
grant
Review for: Ultimate
I love how it makes my lips pop. It's a beautiful color and one of my favourite. It last most of the day through anything I put it through.
Olivia H.
Hartford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic lip liner. I have repurchased the clear multiple times. It not only lines my lips but also acts as a primer!
Katherine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applying it first before putting on my lipstick gives it an amazing blend of color. Blends very nicely with lipsticks.