2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

font-style: Normal;font-weight: Waterproof Eye Definer Glide-On Full Color Definition Up to 10 Hours Long Lasting Wear Soft Creamy Texture Strong sexy eyes continue to smoulder from the catwalks. Rimmels innovative formula helps give you colour that hits you between the eyes. span Glide-on full color definition. Soft creamy texture in a retractable pencil with built-in smudger for subtle blending and sharpener for high precision line. Waterproof formula for up to 10 hours long lasting wear. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. font-style: see more...

• I been looking for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or is gone just ...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Beltkiss S.
Beltkiss S.
Great eyeliner to create a cat eye with it, Also, great to out over a pearly white eye shadow and create a glam look. My favorite use is to line my under eye to create definition. Also, a great value and available at most major retailers. I would highly recommend to any makeup junkie.
Gi h.
Gi h.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is my new go to eyeliner. It makes the eyes pop and its stayed on all day. Easy to apply it glides on so smooth I was pleasantly surprised. I've spent lots on money on eye liners in the past this one was priced RIGHT. I went back and purchased several more.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Antonio
I like this eyeliner. It's a twist eyeliner so you don't have to worry about it ever getting full or needing to sharpen it. It lasts a long time and the quality is good. It comes with a smudge brush. It's relatively cheap so it is a good deal.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
I love this eyeliner! I like to have really heavy eye makeup on. I am a repeat user. My eyes are blue and the eyeliner really makes the pop. Rimmel always has good pricing. I will continue to buy Exaggerate Eyeliner.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
The Rimmel waterproof pencil liner is by far the longest wearing pencil I've ever used in my waterline! I highly recommend trying it! It lasts longer than any of my other eyeliners that I have used in my waterline.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Belvidere, NJ
This is my favorite and go to eyeliner. It swipes on easily and is easy to get off. I always buy this eyeliner. It lasts longer than any that I have tried, which is very good since I tend to rub my eyes a lot.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
I really like this eyeliner for everyday use. I usually buy at cvs or similar stores. It is relatively cheap but still a good product. Stays on all day and doesn't really smudge. I would recommend for sure!
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Baytown, TX
I love this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and it's workable and it stays on and I really just like it. It's very easy to use and it comes off very easy with makeup remover or warm water with soap
Abby S.
Abby S.
Klamath Falls , OR
Works very well easy to apply and keep a straight line! My favorite to use! I'm not the best at make up but this is simple to put on! The packaging is nice and professional and I would buy again!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jefferson, GA
This is the best eyeliner I have found at such a great price. It's super dark and very smooth to blend out. Also works great on your waterline. This is the only eyeliner I use!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I been looking for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or is gone just few hours after I applied it. I want an eyeliner that will last all day. Is this a good eyeliner...?