8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get full color definition! Retractable tip with built-in smudger creates a smokey eye. Built-in sharpener creates smooth, clean lines . Waterproof, 10hr wear. see more...

• I see that the neutral color can help open the eye. Are there diffe...3 Answers
  • What is this product used for?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Review for: In The Nude
I'm not sure what's different between this twist up formulation pencil and the pencil that you have to sharpen with a sharpener, but this one works WAYYYY better! I had this nude color in the normal pencil, and it smeared like crazy. I wear this color in my water line to brighten up my eyes, but this wouldn't stay on for more than 5 second literally. This twist up pencil stays on for hours! It applies smoothly and is pigmented, but I do have to reapply maybe twice in a full day just because my upper black eyeliner smudges with this and turns it darker. This pencil is amazing though. It's the only nude eyeliner I buy over and over!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Petersburg, KY
Review for: Blackest Black
I didn't like this product just because I like actual pencils. I got it to try because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I loved my regular pencil better and will continue to use my other one. I will say that this did last extremely long and it stayed all day with no smudges! If you prefer the mechanical rather regular pencil then I'd definitely give this one a try!
Mari Y.
Mari Y.
Cumb Foreside, ME
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my absolute favorite black eyeliner ever. It goes on sooo smoothly, and works great for tight- and water- lining, and also just for general use above the lashes. It stays put on your eyes for many hours which is great. Its a twist-up which is super convenient, and it also comes with a little smudger and sharpener on the end of the tube!
sherry b.
sherry b.
Review for: Rich Brown
I love this eyeliner I find myself reaching for it instead of my high end liners . This liner is a fraction of the cost of some of the liners I own and performs way better than my high end liners. Also a major plus for me . I am a contact lens wearer and this is one of the few liners that does not irritate my contacts or smudge on them .
Angela M.
Angela M.
Review for: Rich Brown
While it is easy to use, pigmented, etc, this still didn't manage to stay on my eyes. I tried a lot of ways to try to get this to stay put, but it still disappeared, or made it smudge on me. I guess I'll just stick with their lip products.
-Doesn't do what it claims
-Wouldn't repurchase
-Available at drugstores, Target, Walmart, etc
jen d.
jen d.
Maplewood, NJ
Review for: Rich Brown
In the past I have traditionally used black liner and found that they tend to look really harsh on me. I looked like a racoon. But with the rich brown eye definer, my eyes poped without looking to harsh, and it was very easy to apply. I would recommend it's to those who are looking for that definition minus the harshness.
Tashaney M.
Tashaney M.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
Does exactly what it's purchased for. I especially like the blackest black to give the extra pop to my brown eyes since I like the "dark look" around my eyes. I have not had any problems with it running at all. I usually buy these at the drug stores or on a quick Target run. Definitely would recommend it!
Megumi C.
Megumi C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Cappuccino
I continue to repurchase this again and again. Although it doesn't glide as easily as I'd like on my lids, it's so great. Especially because the brown doesn't smudge as much as black. Brown is more natural and not as harsh so that's why I love it. It also lasts a long time because it is twistable.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nude
I love this product! It is perfect for whenever you want your eye makeup to have a brighter look. It helps by bringing out your eyes. And sometimes it gives a different apperance to a makeup look. Its really smooth and super pigmented. This is definitely a product to purchase over and over again.
Aubrie F.
Aubrie F.
Review for: In The Nude
I really love this liner. I got it to use in my water line and it works great for that. This was my first time using this product and I would definitely repurchase. I do of course have to reapply after some time throughout the day but it's not too often. Great product for a great price
Mira H.
Mira H.
I see that the neutral color can help open the eye. Are there different color eyeliners that can do the same thing?
Megan B.
Megan B.
What is this product used for?