BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get full color definition! Retractable tip with built-in smudger creates a smokey eye. Built-in sharpener creates smooth, clean lines . Waterproof, 10hr wear. see more...

• I see that the neutral color can help open the eye. Are there dif...3 Answers
  • What is this product used for?3 Answers
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Cappuccino
This is a twist up liner as opposed to an actual pencil and I prefer it that way! This is water proof, goes on easily, and lasts a long time. It provides great definition to my eyes and I love that I don't need a sharpener.
Carolina R.
Edinburg, Tx
Review for: Nude
This eyeliner in nude looks great on the lower lash line and I use it every day when I do my makeup for school because it makes me look more awake. It is awesome compared to other drugstore eyeliners I have tried that didn't last on me and is at a good price point. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good lasting nude eyeliner.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Nude, Blackest Black
These are such great eyeliners! They are very creamy and last all day! They are easy to apply and smudge out and are also easy to take off. I have greenish blue eyes and I love wearing the nude to make my eyes pop and look bigger. The only thing I don't like about the nude is that if I use the black to tight line my upper lashes it will usually transfer to my bottom water line. Other times when I don't want my eyes to look so big because of my super long lashes, I like to use the black to make my eyes look smaller. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from as well. I purchased mine at Walmart but they are available at most drugstores for a very reasonable price! I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy I found this.. I was using a discontinued Shiseido concealer pencil I love and couldn't find anything in comparison.. By chance came across this and I am crazy about it.. My eyes pop, the pigment is saturated and it actually lasts..
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Nude
I really like Rimmel eyeliners. The nude color is great for brightening the eyes and goes on easy. It is safe to use on your waterline or lashline. Also, works well as a base to build color on your eyes.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Nude
I am genuinely surprised about how well this pencil works on me! With waterline pencils, my eyes either get irritated and the pigment ends up everywhere besides my waterline or it just fades away in 2 seconds. This color is very subtle in my bottom waterline but I like it. It still brightens my eyes and makes me look awake but there isn't a heavy nude line that makes it look like I tried too hard to look awake. For Rimmel, it was more expensive than I thought but I love it so far.
Tash V.
Review for: Nude
Purchased this eyeliner after hearing a review on YouTube and have been hooked ever since. I use it for my lower waterline to make eyes pop. It's super creamy, waterproof (haven't really tested that theory), lasts a long time and the perfect nude shade. I've tried nude pencil eyeliners before and they were too drying and tough on the waterline. This eyeliner slides on like butter.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: Nude
Holy smokes idk why this doesn't have five stars. I'll start by saying I've only used the nude and I've only used it on my waterline. But it is the BEST nude eyeliner for your water line. I haven't tried others but I don't need to. The price is right (amazing! so cheap!) and it certainly makes my eyes pop by putting it on my water line. And it lasts ALL DAY. This stuff is incredible. I want to stock up out of fear they discontinue it.
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
I love this pencil in nude for my bottom waterline! It doesn't irritate my eyes like so many do and it stays put all day! This is the first one I've bought from Remmel but I will be trying other colors soon!
Katie J.
Review for: Nude
A really really great budget option for a nude eyeliner. it's easy to apply, glides on smoothly and without leaving "clumps" on my waterline and provides a fairly even color application. I would say that it doesn't last as long as some of the pricier options, but could easily be thrown in a bag and reapplied later in the day. I would definitely recommend this.
Megan B.
What is this product used for?
Mira H.
houston, TX
I see that the neutral color can help open the eye. Are there different color eyeliners that can do the same thing?