BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I love eye Shadow but some come off easy does this one come off e...2 Answers
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Having redhair fair skin pale eyelashes makes it difficult to find a good light pink shadow. I love the pink but not a fan of the red speckly color the pigment is not very strong and in order to get desired effect I had to apply so much I looked silly after. I gave it to a friend of mine after I cleaned off the top.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Such a cute little on the go pallet to bring with you if you need touch ups or just have to do your make up on the go this is a great little thing to be able to bring with you although the brush is not up to par I would bring my own but the colors are very illuminating and bright great for any summery or spring day
V Chor P.
Don't like how it's tiny, I don't find it too bad either as of the color pay off, for a drugstore brand! If you are a beginner I suggest you try their brand out because it won't hurt your pocket and it's actually not bad for a drugstore product.
Julia K.
Covington, KY
It takes a lot for me to like certain eye shadows but this one definitely got me. Rommel London Due Eye Shadow is amazing. And at a decent price its a must. The shadow actually stays on all day and doesn't disappear throughout the day, and it beautiful. the perfect color combination.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Rimmel's Orchid Eyeshadow Duo is such a lovely combination; it's flattering for all skin tones and eye colors. They stay put for a good amount of time, especially with the right primer (I like Urban Decay's primer), and the price is amazing, as always with Rimmel.
Hailey  L.
Brooklet, GA
These shadows are dry and not very pigmented. However, colors are pretty if paired with a good eye primer. Also, these colors if not applied correctly could make your eye look pink and irritated.
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
I use the 324 cream caramel as my eyebrow color and it's a perfect match!! It looks natural and isn't too dark! If you don't want to buy an extremely pricey one, check out this!
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the pigmentation of these shadows are very good and last all day and is very easy to apply really is very different from the others recommend 100 %.
MaEug R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this eyeshadow palette. It is pretty simple and it is very pigmented. I just throw it in my purse and that's it. It's my on the go palette.
Shana D.
Advance, NC
The palette is a pretty set. But I would definitely recommend a primer. By itself, the color is not very pigmented and does not last long at all.
Wendy C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love eye Shadow but some come off easy does this one come off easy with water or if I'd rub my eye