BY RIMMEL LONDON

Bring a pop of colour to your lips with this Rimmel Colour Rush Balm. Intense colour heaps of moisture and a smooth texture will truly make your lips stand out. What are you waiting for? Make your lips go BOOM in 15 different shades! Dermatologically tested. LB Directions for use: Apply directly to the lips for a more intense colour add two coats. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
It's more of a sheer color and it could be more moisturizing I find for the price it is OK though and I probably would not buy it again just because I am not a big fan of the application it's hard to apply
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
These are great on the go super lightweight great for travel and on the beach or pool also even to go to school or work
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love rimmel londens lipsticks and lipglosses! Thus colour rush balm is pretty on the lips as well.
Sami A.
Sami A.
Very beautiful formula. Love the texture. Doesn't streak, pretty full coverage for being a lip balm. Will repurchase
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
Brampton, ['', 'ON', "['', 'ON', '']"]
I own the shade Not an Illusion, and it's somehow the most perfectly flattering peachy-pink colour! I love this lipstick, but it has its drawbacks too.

Pros: beautiful glossy finish, builds up into a bright stain over time, long lasting colour, delicious chocolatey scent
Cons: although the lipstick stains, when I eat or drink almost all the product fades from the inside part of my lips - but the "lip liner" stain is SO hard to remove! I have to reapply carefully after eating. Unfortunately, that stops this lipstick from being the type of bulletproof product you could wear on a night out - it's reliable, but not quite reliable enough.

That being said, I love this shade and I own nothing quite like it, and I would still recommend it.
Aneta G.
Aneta G.
I like this product a lot. It is very lightweight but very pigmented, it leaves my lips moisturised for along time, and it also lasts forever! I love the smell, I could sit there and sniff it all day haha. Thankfully, it's very subtle and not at all overwhelming. This balm does however stain my lips and I have to scrub quite hard to get it off at the end of the day.
Jade M.
Jade M.
East Ayrshire
These lip balms are very moisturising but have a strange smell. They are not very pigmented and only give a light colour to lips which is nice on a natural makeup day. The dont last that long but they are quite cheap
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I have one of these in the shade 220 rumour has it. I love the formula as they are so moisturising and they have a few shades they are super affordable.
Andre M.
Andre M.
Really good quality and pigment :) very easy to apply and to use. I would definitely recommend it, not sure where I bought it exactly but it does for sure meet my expectations!!! Very pretty
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Easy to grab when you're out the door. Easy to apply. Nice colours. Would repurchase again as I like for a easy makeup days.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?