BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I just ordered this because it is cheap.. does it oxdize? And is ...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last? 1 Answers
  • Is this even for sale anymore or is it a new product because I've...2 Answers
Rimmel Clean Finish Matte Foundation
  • "I have oily skin and i love this foundation the wand makes it easy to applie it is matte and it feels great on my skin for me it dosent get shinny for at 5 hours and thas when i barly applie powder i love this product " in 13 reviews
  • "this foundation is only $3.97 at my local target for the price its amazing works great on my skin and is the only one that has fit my skin and i love it has a great coverage and lasts a long time" in 11 reviews
  • "I had bought this foundation a while ago and didn't really think about it till recently when my skin tone due to the summer time now matches the foundation again." in 10 reviews
  • "I like more of a natural feeling with foundation, and there is full coverage foundations that provide that natural feeling." in 9 reviews
  • "The only thing is that after a while this starts making your skin look orange and end up looking like you dipped your face in a bag of Doritos." in 7 reviews
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know what it is about this foundation but i could not get the foundation to actually cover anything up on my face. It seemed more like a tinted moisturizer. It’s coverage isn’t good. If you’re wanting lighter wear, this is for you!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this at a drugstore and decided to try it. Big mistake. In the bottle, the color appeared to be a decent match for my skin color but it was much darker when I applied. This foundation is thick and does not blend well. It would come off the skin and was patchy beyond belief. Oxidized so quickly that I didn't even bother to finish it. Just went straight to the make up remover and scrubbed off the ugly orangish hue.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation once. I thought it would help with my extremely oily skin but it didn't. This formula is dries very quickly and has no blendability. Applying this would result in uneven coverage and streaks. Trying to sponge in uneven areas did not help at all. I was already too pale for the lightest shade and it became even darker by oxidizing. One of the cheapest and WORST foundations ever made.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base ha sido una gran decepción. Tenia mucha expectativa con ella, ya que promete mantener la piel sin brillos, entre otras cosas. Su cobertura es baja, al aplicarse En el rostro quedan como"parches", es decir, no se funde bien en el rostro. La única manera de poder utilizarla, es mezclada con otras bases. No la recomiendo.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a horrible Foundation it gives no coverage it's hard to blend it in. It dries to quickly its streaky and sinks in to my pores horribly. The spatula stick is cool but the formula is horrible.. I would not recommend to anyone.. it also has a weird scent..
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is terrible. It cakes easy, doesn't look natural, and oxidized about three shades deeper after about forty minutes on my skin. To make matters worse, it looked very orange after oxidizing. This product was a huge let down, I will be purchasing other rimmel foundations instead of this one.
Hanna S.
Richland, WA
Worst. Product. Ever.

This is supposed to have oil control, and be for oily skin? Well Rimmel, that's what I have and it did the exact opposite. While applying, it start separating. Like oil and water. I was confused and kept going and tried to ignore it. But then I just see random open spots of no foundation, where I applied it! I tried covering in hopes it would stay, and not so much. I went to apply concealer, and I couldn't even blend it out. After so much frustration I took it all off and returned it. It was only $4, but I definitely expected more.
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's just my skin color and being extremely fair, but this looks orange on me and is a light shade in their color range. I like that it has the spatula wand, but don't like that it turns me orange after a few hours.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so disappointed when I tried this because I thought it was going to be a similar quality to their other face makeup products but alas, I really just didn't like it. The applicator is just some strange plastic-like spatula that pretty much just slings the soup-like consistancy of a foundation all over your face. The worst part is that it gave me no coverage at all, would give me breakouts, and would pretty much have slid off my face within the first hour-ish of me applying it. I enjoy a good Rimmel makeup product but this was just not good. :/
Nancy C.
I've used this foundation for a couple years during the summer months because it's so light weight, I don't end up sweating it all off, good coverage, easily obtained at your local Walmart. Great price. Would recommend to anyone. Doesn't add more oil to the skin or pores, covers all my blemishes well. I have battled acne for 12 years and this doesn't make my acne worse at all!
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation work on your oily/acne prone skin?
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
I've heard this oxidizes on some people. True?
Erika  T.
Anybody know if this product is discontinued? If so, any recommendations for combination/oily skin? I have combination/oily skin, and redness on my cheeks. I would like medium coverage, not so heavy, and not 'cakey.' MUST BE CHEAP (8$ MAX!) Please.. In desperate need.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
Is this a good foundation?
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this product but I've never seen it. Where can I find it?