BY RIMMEL LONDON

Perfectly groomed eyebrows in an easy, smooth application.Defines, fills and fixes brow all day with a tint of colour. Gel texture with a hint of tint for groomed eyebrows. Dial up your brow look from natural to intense for a brow statement! Smudge proof, Fade Proof, stays fixed all day! Clear Gel texture shapes and fixes brows for a natural, groomed look. Non Sticky, long lasting formula that feels lightweight and comfortable on eyebrows all day long. Color: Clear.

• I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does th...5 Answers
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I've never used any kind of gel for my eyebrows because I thought that I didn't need it but my hair grows pretty long on my eyebrows between getting them plucked and twee-zed. But after I purchased this product it has change my eyebrows into looking more define and put together. The product holds my eyebrows hair up and keep them stuck together until I use remover to wipe the product away. This product is great because it's clear so it didn't add any pigment to the eyebrows and it's unseen to the naked eyes, practically invisible when using a good amount of it.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I purchased this brow gel to keep my brow hairs in place after filling them in. It really does the job and makes it last all day. It applies nicely and dries clear without being crunchy at all. You would just have to wait about a minute for the product to dry on your brows (it applies wet). The only downside is that the brush seems to pick up too much product but I don't mind scraping excess product on the sides of the tube. Would definitely recommend, especially for the price.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
I love this brow gel. No need to shell out major money for a clear brow gel when you can get this at any Walgreens for cheap. It dries clear, sets your brows without making them crunchy, and lasts all day. You've gotta be careful to scrape some of the excess off of the wand when you apply it but other than that, I love how small and precise the wand tip is. This is a great product for a cheap, to the point, brow gel.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Now the Brow This Way Gel comes tinted and actually is apparently supposed to be a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. This brush is larger but smaller than the Maybelline version, and while I did not try it tinted, found the formula is quite wet although it dries very quickly and I think because of the brush size that you must be careful not to overdo it if you have the tinted version. I quite this a lot.
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel Clear
The product itself is a good product that I use and will continue to use unless I find a better product that I don't have to spend a lot of money on. The only thing keeping this product from a higher rating is it wand that the product comes with. Way more product than needed comes out and I have personally trimmed the brush down to a manageable size, because it is much too thick to a precise application
Pratima W.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
I would not recommend this product to be honest. I mean if it's your only option then maybe. But I wouldn't buy it ever again. Too much product comes out at first and I have to wipe away half of it and then all of the product does not come out. It's a waste of money. I jade to throw it away because I couldn't get the rest of the product out, which was about half.
Mosammat P.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
For a drugstore brand this is actually pretty good. There is a little excess coming on the brush but you can just scrape that away. It does feel a little weird and cold and kinda sticky when applying but it dries down within two two minutes for me and lasts the entire day. There are better high end products but for the price this is actually pretty good.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel Clear
I honestly was looking for a product to temporarily replace my elf clear brow gel. I really didn't like this product. It doesn't keep them in place and after it dries. It leaves a clear film over your brow that's noticeable. It's like after glue dries and you can peel it off. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
Noor N.
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
Love this product the formula is real good and it's not heavy and doesn't bother me at all its comfortable to wear. Though there is better products out there. But if your new to makeup you should start with these kind of brands like rimmel they are good for people who just started to use makeup.
Petra K.
Petra K.
Review for: Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel Clear
Very cheap and clear brow gel. I have curly lashes so this keeps my eyebrow hairs in place. Here's the thing, you get what you pay for. Yes this should run you about $4, but there is a downside. Be careful to not touch your brows or face because it can totally get flaky which doesn't look cute.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does this brand work? Does it make your eyebrows stay in place?