BY RIMMEL LONDON

Perfectly groomed eyebrows in an easy, smooth application.Defines, fills and fixes brow all day with a tint of colour. Gel texture with a hint of tint for groomed eyebrows. Dial up your brow look from natural to intense for a brow statement! Smudge proof, Fade Proof, stays fixed all day! Clear Gel texture shapes and fixes brows for a natural, groomed look. Non Sticky, long lasting formula that feels lightweight and comfortable on eyebrows all day long. Color: Clear.

• I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this brow gel keeps your eyebrows exactly where you want them and makes them look so neat and tidy. I love that this is a simple product that actually works and is easy to apply not sticky once applied and dries really well it is a staple for anyone with unruly eyebrow hairs." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this brow gel because it keeps my brows in place! I like the clear when I am going for a natural look. It's inexpensive and it lasts a long time, I suggest using it before applying any other make up to keep the clear gel clean!" in 8 reviews
Christina H.
denver , NC
This product is the worst brow gel i’ve ever used. It doesn’t hold anything down and it isn’t worth the price. I don’t know how this hasn’t been reformulated to actually hold the brow hairs. I will not be buying this again.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this on a whim while standing in line to check out at Ulta. It's not sticky and dries quickly, but it doesn't keep any stray hairs in place and wears off quickly. The bottle itself doesn't last long, either. There are definitely better alternatives in the same price range (NYX, Maybelline, Elf) that I would recommend over this.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I do not like this product. It has no lasting power, quite thick and goopy. Packaging isn't my favorite either because you can see the brow gel turn dark as it mixes with your brow products on your brows.
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
I think the formula is good keep eyebrows in tact for a while. Also def not the greatest but affordabke and if you cannot spend the money for a high end product then I would def buy this product!
gianna s.
Massapequa Park, NY
I am not the biggest fan of this brow gel. I had to use it for a while as a replacement because the one I usually used was sold out. It does its job but it just isn’t really my favorite.
Laura V.
Corona, CA
This is actually one of my holy grails now. I just recently discovered it and I love it! I really think it can be a dupe to many of the higher end brow gels out there! Before i found this gem I didn't always believe brow gel was necessary, I think I just hated having to spend money on this, especially higher end, when I could make my eyebrows work with brow gel. But now I MUST have this. The brush is a little big but you can work with it, applying too much can cause a little flaky here and there but I've experienced that with other ones too. You've gotta try this!!
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This did its job well enough. It held my brows in place for the most part and didn't have an offensive scent. I would prefer the wand to be slightly smaller, but it wasn't too big either. Another negative about the brush is that it tended to pick up whatever product I used to fill in my brows. This led to me having to redo my brows at certain points and made the brow gel turn into a murky brown color in the tube.
Rochelle N.
This product is cheap and affordable, however it didn’t seem to keep my brows in place too long. It does the job for a few hours throughout my day, but I get oily around my t-zone so I rather have my brow gels that really keep my eyebrows locked in place. If your are beginner in makeup I would give this a try.
It's the not the best, but it's not the worst, it's in between.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I received this product as part of a two pack that included this and an eyebrow pencil. I used this product more than I use the eyebrow pencil. This product works as advertised and can be used over other non Rimmel eyebrow products. It does not dry down crunchy which I think is a plus considering other brands that I have tried do dry crunchy.
Jennifer C.
Love, love, love #Rimmellondon #eyethisway #brows loveyourbrows #lovebrowsthisway # ilovemybrowsagain thank you Rommel London!!! This Brow this way clear brow tamer is exactly what I've been Needing for a long time! I picked it up on a whim and am SO Happy I did!! I couldn't say more good things about this mascara like clear, quick drying gel like product that let's you sculpt your brows exactly where you want them. And they Stay put All day. I wonder if it comes in color's?
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does this brand work? Does it make your eyebrows stay in place?