BY RIMMEL LONDON

Perfectly groomed eyebrows in an easy, smooth application.Defines, fills and fixes brow all day with a tint of colour. Gel texture with a hint of tint for groomed eyebrows. Dial up your brow look from natural to intense for a brow statement! Smudge proof, Fade Proof, stays fixed all day! Clear Gel texture shapes and fixes brows for a natural, groomed look. Non Sticky, long lasting formula that feels lightweight and comfortable on eyebrows all day long. Color: Clear.

• I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does ...5 Answers
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I've never used any kind of gel for my eyebrows because I thought that I didn't need it but my hair grows pretty long on my eyebrows between getting them plucked and twee-zed. But after I purchased this product it has change my eyebrows into looking more define and put together. The product holds my eyebrows hair up and keep them stuck together until I use remover to wipe the product away. This product is great because it's clear so it didn't add any pigment to the eyebrows and it's unseen to the naked eyes, practically invisible when using a good amount of it.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I purchased this brow gel to keep my brow hairs in place after filling them in. It really does the job and makes it last all day. It applies nicely and dries clear without being crunchy at all. You would just have to wait about a minute for the product to dry on your brows (it applies wet). The only downside is that the brush seems to pick up too much product but I don't mind scraping excess product on the sides of the tube. Would definitely recommend, especially for the price.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
I love this brow gel. No need to shell out major money for a clear brow gel when you can get this at any Walgreens for cheap. It dries clear, sets your brows without making them crunchy, and lasts all day. You've gotta be careful to scrape some of the excess off of the wand when you apply it but other than that, I love how small and precise the wand tip is. This is a great product for a cheap, to the point, brow gel.
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Summerville, SC
The product itself is a good product that I use and will continue to use unless I find a better product that I don't have to spend a lot of money on. The only thing keeping this product from a higher rating is it wand that the product comes with. Way more product than needed comes out and I have personally trimmed the brush down to a manageable size, because it is much too thick to a precise application
Mosammat P.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
For a drugstore brand this is actually pretty good. There is a little excess coming on the brush but you can just scrape that away. It does feel a little weird and cold and kinda sticky when applying but it dries down within two two minutes for me and lasts the entire day. There are better high end products but for the price this is actually pretty good.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly was looking for a product to temporarily replace my elf clear brow gel. I really didn't like this product. It doesn't keep them in place and after it dries. It leaves a clear film over your brow that's noticeable. It's like after glue dries and you can peel it off. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
Noor N.
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
Love this product the formula is real good and it's not heavy and doesn't bother me at all its comfortable to wear. Though there is better products out there. But if your new to makeup you should start with these kind of brands like rimmel they are good for people who just started to use makeup.
Petra K.
Petra K.
Very cheap and clear brow gel. I have curly lashes so this keeps my eyebrow hairs in place. Here's the thing, you get what you pay for. Yes this should run you about $4, but there is a downside. Be careful to not touch your brows or face because it can totally get flaky which doesn't look cute.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Se seca claro, establece las cejas sin hacerlos grumos, y dura todo el día. Tienes que tener cuidado de raspar algunos de los excesos de la varita cuando se aplica, pero aparte de eso, me encanta lo pequeño y preciso que es la punta de la varita. Este es un gran producto.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is a great brow gel. It really Helps keep your brow hairs in place all day. It's super long lasting I use it everyday I wear makeup. It's so inexpensive And good compared to other brow gels. I would totally buy this again! I would highly recommend this product 👍🏼
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
I use Mark Kay eye brow gel. It works well for me. How well does this brand work? Does it make your eyebrows stay in place?