BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Makeup Tools

Get Your Brows Into Perfect Shape Helps Shape Brows Helps Define Brows High-Impact Brow The Perfect, Photo-Ready, High-Impact Brow. Made In China Product Ingredients: Wax: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Talc, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Powder: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) see more...

allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA
I bought this for my grandma because she needed a new brow product. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it, but she did! From her opinion about it, I went and purchased it for myself and now its part of my "Drugstore" makeup routine! I like how it has 2 different shades, because ny brows are really dark in the front, so that allows me to make them darker in the back and just add a little bit of the lighter shade in the front!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I've been using Rimmel's Brow Sculpting Kit for almost eight years and continue to return to this simple solution for great brows. Originally I could only find it in the lightest of tones but the product has continued to expand to more colors. For less that $5, Rimmel's Brow Sculpting kit is a steal -- it lasts forever and doesn't crack or cake. It's a staple in my beauty bag.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I love this kit. It is not at all expensive but the quality is just great. My brows have been on fleek thanks to this product and just a brow pencil. I had a kit from another brand that is much more expensive too but this one is just much better as a whole!!
michelle b.
michelle b.
I have only used this a couple of times and am so pleased! Stays all day and so easy to apply. Bought at Walgreen's, too so it is easy to find and inexpensive. I recommend for anyone who wants a little definition and not a brow over-haul.
Janine D.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
I recently colored my hair and needed to pay attention to my brows to make them match. I love this set! It comes with two brushes and two colors. It doesn't feel waxy or weird. It's easy to use and the tiny brushes work great! #beachbag
Zamina A.
Zamina A.
This is the first ever brow kit that I've bought. And I was in loveee. It's so easy to use. I got mine for $4, so reasonable price. The brown almost perfectly matched my eyebrows. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This stuff is amazing. It is so inexpensive and the product lasts you forever. I got it at my local drugstore, it was so easy to find. The wax applies so easily and blends beautifully. I would totally recommend this
Mia
Mia
It's kind of hard to use. Maybe it's because I'm new to makeup but I don't know if I like it.
Payton L.
Payton L.
Carrabelle, FL
This is a gray dupe for Anastasia dip brow it last all day, I haven't used my dip brow sense
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
If you're into just one simple, all in one kit or need something to throw in a makeup bag for travel, this is great! I'm a Benefit girl but have to say I do love the gel/wax that's in this kit. The price was excellent and if you're new to brows, I highly recommend!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Can anyone do a before and after shot? Does this give you a natural look? What colors does it come in? Does it cover/ fill in brow gaps well? thanks:)
Andressa C.
Andressa C.
R Edmundo Micali, 451, Vila Rancharia, Lucélia SP
Na verdade nunca usei, mas pelo que li a respeito da marca parece ótimo. Se eu tivesse a oportunidade usaria com certeza! ♡
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
How good is this product???im not too familiar w this product.how is the lasting power and pigmentation??thnx
Tammy L.