BY RIMMEL LONDON #19 in BB Cream

Rimmel bb cream matte - light

• Does this make your pours stand out pr does it have full coverage...2 Answers
  • Is this the best BB Cream?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used bb cream? What was your thoughts on it and would ...2 Answers
Rimmel BB Cream Matte
  • "I love this product because it makes my skin look very fresh and gives if a healthy glow." in 1 review
  • "I chose it because I wasn't particularly fond of wearing foundation on an every day basis to school and out and about and wanted a light coverage that was natural but evened out my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "The color medium has a pink tint to it and I need to correct it with my correct color on top of BB cream to look natural." in 1 review
  • "The formula is also really light on my face, which is great for summer time." in 1 review
Kacey L.
Mesa
Review for: Medium
I tried I out the Rimmel BB Cream, Matte Medium 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Now, this is what it claimed it did; 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup with a Natural Matte Finish. Oil free formula 1) Minimizes the Appearance of Pores 2) Evens Skin Tone 3) Mattifies 4) Controls Shine All Day 5) Smoothes 6) Soothes 7) Conceals Dark Circles 8) Helps Prevent Blemishes and 9) Gives All-Day Coverage. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested. Non Comedogenic.

Here are my thoughts. For someone who has combination skin, it did better in some areas than others. My t-zone gets pretty oily and it didn’t really stay mattified there, but around the rest of my face it did, so that was great. In reference to whether or not it minimized the size of my pores I can’t really say if it did or not. I always use Benefit POREfessional primer, and that really Minimizes my pores. Another thing that I noticed instantly was that this isn’t a full coverage BB Cream which meant I didn’t have full coverage all day. I do love how light it felt on my face while I was wearing it, and it really did leave me looking very natural. One other thing that I have to mention is that it says it helps to Prevent Blemishes. Prior to using this product I had clean, smooth skin. After a day of wearing this, I broke out majorly in my T-zone. I am not sure if this is because I normally use the same products and me switching it up threw my skin off, but I definitely broke out. Which is understandable when you try a new product but it has never happened to me before, but I have heard about it happening to other people. I do agree that it evened out my skin tone, which goes along with it making me look very natural. I really loved that part about the BB Cream. Again, I am not sure I can fully say whether it concealed my Dark Circles, because I actually used the Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer in the shade 230 Fair/Light, and that played a big part in concealing my Dark Circles.

Overall, this product is nice. I will definitely have to combine it with other products to fit my skin type better. But I loved how natural looking it left me, and for the most part how mattifying it was in the beginning. Over the course of the day, I did lose the mattifying part, but it also, wasn’t as shiny as other products I’ve used, so it was good in the aspect of controlling the shine.

I would recommend this product to someone who is going for the natural look, with a light to medium coverage. I think it would be great to wear on a day at the beach because it is also infused with SPF 15 Sunscreen. This isn’t a product I would wear on a girls night out or anything like that.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Light
I think that this product does everything that you would expect a BB cream to do. The coverage is better than some of the other BB creams that I've tried but it is still a lighter coverage, it can be built to around medium. I was really excited when I saw this product because I usually steer clear of BB creams because my skin gets really oily throughout the day and this one is matte. I did find my skin got a bit oily anyways but not as much as with a traditional BB cream, plus I mainly used it in summer. It is a little bit runny in consistency but it applies well anyways. The main issue is the shade range, I think this product will really only work for people on the medium skin tone spectrum. I doesn't go light or dark enough which makes this product inaccessible to a large group of people.
Kristina B.
Olathe
Review for: Medium
I love this bb cream, I just wish it lasted longer. It's got a great texture and it's lightweight. Perfect for summer. I just can't make it last more than a few hours before it disappears. Powders, printers, setting spray, nothing helps. I use this as a base, then I put powder foundation on top and it looks beautiful, for a while, then I have to reapply or it looks like I'm not wearing anything at all. On the plus side it doesn't break me out or cause any irritation. For $6, it's absolutely worth trying.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Medium
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! This is by far the best BB cream I have ever tried. It blends out incredibly quickly. I don't think it's really super matte, but I have oily skin and it definitely doesn't make me look oily like most BB creams do. It gives my skin a beautiful finish and actually has quite good coverage. I find that it lasts all day and I just love how lightweight it is for those "no makeup" days. I really wish there were more shades in the line but I would seriously recommend this if you have been searching for an amazing BB cream that's also affordable!!
Brogan A.
Toluca lake , CA
Review for: Light
I recently started using this again because I found out I really hate how the Fenty Beauty foundation sits on my skin - I also think the shade I bought was way too light. however this has been saving me for everyday foundation since I haven't had time to go out and get a new foundation. I think this is really great on dry skin which I have and on a beauty blender it blends out really nicely. Great idea for drugstore purchases
Bri F.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this assuming it would be matte and therefore quick and easy to apply and go. However it doesn’t dry down matte and had a heavy feel if it’s not set with powder.
The Raving P.
Shelby, OH
Review for: Light
My skin is pretty oily, so I like to use matte products. I wasn't too sure about this since I've never used a matte bb cream before, but it's fairly decent. It has a thicker texture to it than most bb creams I've tried, but it also provides more coverage. The staying power isn't that great, but I like it.
Maria L.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Medium
I love this BB cream, its is my quick go to make up. I love that its matte and has SPF i have very oily skin and the coverage is great close to a foundation. It has worked for me and im happy with it. I heard of it from a youtube video review by But first, Coffee im the battle of BB creams. Im am currently looking to try another one that its matte.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would be a five, if they had a color light enough for my skin! This is a smooth, hydrating, long lasting through matte finish. The coverage is very full for BB cream. Please Rimmel, release a paler shade!!
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Light
This product is really watery and doesn't cover very well. It is nice for when my skin is super clear and I don't really even need to be wearing a bb cream or foundation. Other than that it is kind of useless.. It spreads unevenly and is hard to build up. Doesn't mix well with my other products
Robin N.
Can this be worn alone for light coverage?
Eleanor T.
Can this be used as well as a foundation?
Kayla W.
Does this BB cream have good staying power?
Lola L.
Can i put this in my eye
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
How does this product work on oily skin? Will it make skin look greasy during summer.