BY RIMMEL LONDON #42 in BB Cream

font-style: Normal;font-weight: Say Bye-Bye to shine with the 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup with a natural matte finish. Oil free formula: style=list-style-type: disc;li 1 Minimizes the Appearance of Pores 2 Evens Skin Tone 3 Mattifies 4 Controls Shine All Day 5 Smooths 6 Soothes 7 Conceals Dark Circles 8 Helps Prevent Blemishes 9 Gives All-Day Coverage Formula contains Bamboo powder, Kaolin clay and Meadowsweet extract to help absorb excess oil sebum. Witch hazel and Salicylic acid reduce and prevent clogged pores, while algae extract helps to rebalance skin resulting in that all-important smooth, even skin tone. Also contains Glycerol to moisturize and hydrate skin. SPF 25.

Alicia O.
Alicia O.
For the most part, I do really like this BB cream. I usually mix it with my acne treatment, moisturizer or my primer. When I use it on its own I feel like it's a bit too dark, and that it's thicker and I have to use more to actually cover my face. Which makes it feel a step down from cakey and uncomfortable. So when I mix it with something, it sheers out a bit and is easier to use. I don't need a heavier coverage, I do have some acne, but I personally don't really care about covering or hiding it. This BB cream evens out my skin tone, which is my goal, and this works brilliantly for that. If I do want to cover something, I can pat a little bit of extra on with a fingertip and doesn't feel too thick over the rest of my face. And I'm super lazy and apply it with my fingers. I do get a bit shiny in the afternoon, but again, I'm lazy and if I bother to fix it I just use a light/sheer powder and a brush.
Candace K.
Candace K.
I have no idea how to shop for foundation so I went with a lightweight BB cream to use as my foundation (I am a beginner). This one seemed to be the most affordable for me. I use the light shade and blend it generously but it is still just a smidgen too dark. It does smooth my skin and even out the color. I don't like it too thick because then it hides my freckles. I don't think I'm ready to commit to a thick foundation yet so I will continue to use this. I'm a little disappointed that this small tube doesn't hold much product, but a little definitely goes a long way. I have dry skin so I moisturize before applying this since it dries kind of satiny.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I actually really love this beauty balm. I have somewhat oily skin and this does a great job blocking the oil and last through the day. I live in the very hot Mojave Desert so anything that can make it through a full day here is always a good purchase on my end. I use the shade of light/medium and it works well with my skin tone the only thing I wish is there was a larger variety of shades. It is very thick for beauty bomb so it gives a very nice coverage and the SPF is higher than other drugstore brands
Libby T.
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I was pleasantly surprised with this bb cream! The formula feels really nice on my skin- it doesn't feel too heavy and cakey yet it isn't runny either. If you're looking for high coverage, this is definitely NOT the product but that kind of goes without saying for all BB creams. I liked this because it helped even out my skin tone a little bit and give just enough coverage without looking cakey or making me look oily. It works great as long as you don't want heavy coverage!
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Worst BB cream I have ever used in my entire life. I lost hope in BB and CC creams after using this and have never been interested in trying another brand. I will stick to foundation or mixing my foundation with a lotion to lighten it up. This product is just such a terrible orange color in the medium/dark shade which I thought would match me and it dries too fast and has a really patchy finish. It doesn't do anything it claims to do and I would not recommend it to anyone
Ravy N.
Ravy N.
It gave me medium to high coverage and was more of a foundation than a BB cream. The finish was pretty matte, but after a few hours of wearing it it really accented the dry areas of my face. This definitely needs to be used with a primer and setting spray or powder to last longer. Overall, I was satisfied, but it wasn't something that made me want to absolutely repurchase the product. However, it would definitely be a go-to product if I need some coverage last minute.
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.
I tried the lightest shade they offered, and it was far too orangey and dark for my skin tone. I think if I had a tan, it would be a better fit, but honestly I wouldn’t recommend this product unless you have a tan or an orange undertone to your skin (which I can’t imagine too many people have in real life). The consistency of this was a tad lighter than the Revlon Photoready version, so it does cover much more like a foundation than a tinted moisturizer.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
Coverage is pretty good. I have a couple dark spots/scars that don't cover all the way but this blurs/minimizes them fairly well. On a good day I'd be content with this and a finishing powder. (On a bad day, haul out the concealer for reinforcements!) There's no strong scent, which is also good, and it doesn't feel greasy or drying on my (mostly) normal skin. If someone is more on the oily or dry side, though, I suspect they might not like this so much.
heather g.
heather g.
I bought this, hesitant because I don't typically wear make up other than eyeliner/mascara. It really gave my skin a dewy look, it covered the red on my cheek bones, it evened out my skin coloring. I loved the way it had such a clean smell. A little went a long way and it lasted with its fresh look all day. Day 3 and it has not made me break out. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I feel it really pulls together a minimal make up look.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I favor Rimmel's Stay Matte liquid foundation over this one, but in the colder months when I'm not so sweaty and shiny I use this one sometimes. It's a much lighter finish, so I do have to use concealer with it unlike the other one. It's a good one for "no makeup" days when you're going super natural--I go to work with this and some mascara and I'm done. It's light and natural looking, just enough pigment to even out skin tone.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this leave your skin oily? I have noticed that with certain foundations, or mineral powders even, my face just seems more oily than normal at the end of the day. I've never used a BB cream, just though maybe it would give me more lasting coverage, but maybe not as heavy and with less oil.
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
The package looks small. Does this product last you awhile or does it go quickly?
Rania H.
Rania H.
Edmonton, AB
I really want to try this product! Is it any good?? I'd really appreciate some input!
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.
This cover all the imperfections? Like scars?
karli g.
karli g.
Olympia
How much coverage do you get from this foundation?? I know it's a bb cream.. But I've never tried one before!