Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 uploaded by Jenna F.Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 uploaded by Jenna F.Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 uploaded by Eva G.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 see more...

• Does this polish last any longer than others?2 Answers
  • hows the staying power? does it chip easily? 4 Answers
  • Where can you get this polish for the best price?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
I'm is love with this Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish. The clear nail polish is the perfect top coat to an at home manicure. The polish dries in 60 or less. So that's definitely a pro in my book. I would definitely repurchase!!!!!!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Best drugstore nail polish I have ever found! Far exceeds the other brands and lasts a very long time! Two thumbs up I will continue to be buying this product
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Some of the best quick dry nail polish I've tried, very pigmented. So sad I can't find these anywhere anymore
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Inexpensive I like a lot dry very gasta and last many days I have few color and in very happy with Rimmel
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
This is my favorite polish! It is affordable. The colors are great. But the best part is the drying time. It takes one thin coat to cover my nails and they dry so fast! This product will chip off. Especially without a topcoat. However I find that ALL polishes chip on my nails but other brands take forever to dry as well.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Love this polish. It is easy to apply and dries super fast. But this isn't a Polish that will last for longer than a few months. It will dry out in the bottle. Still a pretty solid polish for the price nonetheless.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
I wish there were more colors of these 60 second nails! They are sooo cute, apply very easily and dry so fast! I think I bought most of the few colors because I love them so much!
Agustina G.
Agustina G.
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Nothing I haven't seen before. They're OK, but it's just not mind blowing. It's good though. Really affordable
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Loved it! It dries really fast, perfect timing to get up and go. I would definitely recommend this. Any color!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610
Great colors and dries super quick! The consistency can get thick after a couple uses but other than that it's a great product
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
New Lexington, OH
hows the staying power? does it chip easily?
Ullonka T.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
Where can you get this polish for the best price?
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Does it really dry in 60 seconds?
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
Does it really try thag fast?
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Urich, MO
Does this polish last any longer than others?