BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Nail Polish

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 see more...

• Does this polish last any longer than others?2 Answers
  • hows the staying power? does it chip easily? 4 Answers
  • Where can you get this polish for the best price?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I think this is a great polish for the drying time and price! It's very affordable compared to most other brands. It doesn't quite dry in 60 seconds, but it is dry within a few minutes. The finish isn't quite as flawless looking as higher end brands. However, I've found any polish with a quick drying time doesn't quite give that flawless finish. It's definitely worth buying again to me!! It's great for days I'm in a hurry and need my nails done quickly!
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
This has always been a staple in my nail polish collection. We all run into those moments when we need our nails to dry FAST. This polish REALLY dries in about 60 sec w 1 thin layer.
Samantha Z.
Great color for all seasons! It dries super fast- almost too fast! It makes correcting mistakes challenging. Definitely do one coat at a time and wait before correcting brush lines. I purchased this at Target and would definitely buy again!
Chelen F.
Tx
I love this color , it’s really shiny and beautiful. It last 24h I don’t remember well but it is a really good product and I will buy again any time , they have more options available but this color is my favorite.💗💗
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by Rimmel. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Jessica C.
This nail polish is ok if you are in a hurry, and only need polish on your nails for a few hours or a day. Reasonably priced and several good colors to choose from. Not sure it actually dries in 60 seconds though.
Marissa F.
I love Rimmel’s colors because they look equally as great on the nail as they do in the bottle. This is honestly my go to red nail polish because of how bright it is! I would definitely recommend this brand
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I LOVE the colors, but it expires (gets really dry/clumpy) really quickly. It stays true to the advertisement that it dries quickly, but sometimes it dries so quickly that I can’t smooth it out on my nail.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
This is an oldie but goodie. Rimmel 60 second nail polish has stood the test of time and I still love it. It dries so quickly and it lasts forever, plus is ridiculously affordable
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I absolutely love Rimmels 60 second nail polish line! I wish I could give this 10 stars! I own almost all their shades. It's definitely fast drying and lasts a full week on my nails. A lot longer on my toes. If you're looking for an affordable, fast drying and long lasting nail polish I highly recommend you try these!
Bethany H.
hows the staying power? does it chip easily?
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
Where can you get this polish for the best price?
Veronica C.
Does it really dry in 60 seconds?
Dusti W.
Does it really try thag fast?
Aimee H.
Urich, MO
Does this polish last any longer than others?