BY RIMMEL LONDON #35 in Nail Polish

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Stand To Attention #610 see more...

• Does this polish last any longer than others?2 Answers
  • hows the staying power? does it chip easily? 4 Answers
  • Where can you get this polish for the best price?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hilary W.
Havana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great polish for the drying time and price! It's very affordable compared to most other brands. It doesn't quite dry in 60 seconds, but it is dry within a few minutes. The finish isn't quite as flawless looking as higher end brands. However, I've found any polish with a quick drying time doesn't quite give that flawless finish. It's definitely worth buying again to me!! It's great for days I'm in a hurry and need my nails done quickly!
Jeanette V.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Rimmels 60 second nail polish line! I wish I could give this 10 stars! I own almost all their shades. It's definitely fast drying and lasts a full week on my nails. A lot longer on my toes. If you're looking for an affordable, fast drying and long lasting nail polish I highly recommend you try these!
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been a staple in my nail polish collection. We all run into those moments when we need our nails to dry FAST. This polish REALLY dries in about 60 sec w 1 thin layer.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an oldie but goodie. Rimmel 60 second nail polish has stood the test of time and I still love it. It dries so quickly and it lasts forever, plus is ridiculously affordable
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fast drying nail polish. Works great easy to use but be careful of clumping. This color red is very pretty and looks nice. You can get it at Walmart! Or any drug store
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I like longer-lasting nail polishes that are more expensive Salon Brands, as a busy mom on the go these nail polishes in the most convenient when I want to actually fit in manicure and have the time to do it. They dry just as quickly as promised and I'll able to do it while my kids are playing.
Nimra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the color of the nail polish but I didn't like it didn't dry in time , it smudged and I didn't really liked that about it. Even though I really like rimmel products , it wasn't something I would be buying again.
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchaed this for vacation. It was sry to the touch but not all the way underneath so it smudged. The color was nice though. Would definately give more than 60 seconds to dry but it still dries quicker than regular nail polish.
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's was a great color and did dry fairly quickly. It lasted the typical amount of days since I work in medical the nail polish typically last for about 3 good days before the hand sanitizer starts chipping the nail polish away.
Bethany H.
hows the staying power? does it chip easily?
Dusti W.
Does it really try thag fast?
Veronica C.
Does it really dry in 60 seconds?
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
Where can you get this polish for the best price?
Aimee H.
Urich, MO
Does this polish last any longer than others?