One-Coat Dries In&Nbsp;Less Than&Nbsp;60 Seconds Made In France

• I absolutely love this nail Polish. It's especially great for my ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Love Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish! It's what I use 95% of the time when I paint my nails. Love the convenience of being able to paint my nails and then be on my way to normal activities within minutes.  Love the long-last of the polish as well  I have colors I bought years ago that I hope they bring back!
Adair W.
Review for: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail more...
These polishes are fantastic for the price. They dry down quickly and last so long on the nails, longer than many more expensive polishes in fact. No issues with chipping. I only wish there were more colors to pick from!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
We Remnant is a nice brand. However, I wish that they would get on the cruelty-free bandwagon. Their products work well they look nice they last long but I just wish that they would care a little bit more about the bunnies
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sweet Lavender more...
Lavender is my favorite color . The nail polish is a bit sheer for me . You definitely have to layer each coat to make the color show . Shiny , and beautiful but it does chip rather fast compared to other brands .
Nicole B.
Munster, IN
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Dries quick with a nice finish. It isn’t long lasting, but it doesn’t chip too easily either. Perfect for any occasion, dries fast with no mess and can be made to last longer with a topcoat.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
All of the 60 second drying polishes are worth the purchase. I can’t stand when nail polishes require 2 or more coats for good coverage and application and then never seem to dry right and end up tacky and smudged! This is not the case with Rimmel- by far one of my top favorites
Fotini A.
Review for: Caramel Cupcake, Sweet Lavender, I Lilac You #410, Red Steady Go more...
This dries super fast. They are so tiny so I use them to the very last drop rather than keeping them and throwing them away when they go bad. I think good value. I can't find them on the shelfs anymore
Leslie M.
I like to use this as a top coat over my nail polish because it does exactly what it says it's going to do and that is dry in one minute or less and that is exactly what I need as a person who is on the go and always moving around doing things with my hands.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Rimmel 60 Seconds polish is awesome for a quick mani before you head out. Glides on smoothly without streaks and dries super fast, just as the name implies. Good color selection, too. Very inexpensive so you can collect several!
Keriann N.
Not my favorite. The formula is thick yet runny at the same time. It does dry quickly but I would say more like 120 seconds. The tip wear happens quickly if used alone as a vase coat and it chips easily.
Sonia H.
Are you collecting any of the Rimmel Nail polishes?
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I just bought this product today and wanted to know if was worth it? And if it last long?
Need to try this one out if it dries quick! Good price
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
How does this nail polish compare to more expensive brands? I have never used it but it's so much lower in price I am thinking of switching if it works well.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Does it really dry on 60 seconds???