BY RIMMEL LONDON

Dries so Fast, You Can Change Your Nail Colour Every Day! Blue My Mind Shade Nail Polish One-Coat Nail Polishes XpressTM Brush for 1 Second Application Dries in Less than 60 Seconds Picture Perfect Nail Colour in a Flash Made in Spain see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Jacksonville , NC
These are my favorite by far! I had gotten them on a rite aid clearance shelf for .75 cents a piece and I had a coupon for a $1.00 off making rite aid pay me for everyone one I got. I got like 50 of them to share with my mom. They have a big wand for quick applications and literally dry hard as a rock in under a minute. So worth it!
Lizet V.
Lizet V.
New Haven, CT
Very nice nail polish it is long lasting and does not chip very quickly I will be purchasing it again I feel like I always grab this one all the time it's very convenient for its price
Parneet S.
Parneet S.
London
I brought this product with the intention to love it as the writing on the packing seemed ever so convincing. However I am not satisfied with the nail polish, the colour is amazing, I love it because the colour suits all skin tones in my opinion! However the formula wasn't great it dried off pretty quick but then one of my nails chipped off right after i washed my hands, after 15 minutes of application... By the third day the nail polish was left just at the bottom of my nails.
Frederikke B.
Frederikke B.
Søborg
I LOVE THIS! I think generally rimmel 6+ seconds nail polish is the best! so i keep use them. But i also think this collor is soo beautiful in the summer time. I think they are affordable to what you get. I totally recommend this to others, that don't have any patience for nail polish to dry or is in a hurry, because it's only take 60 sec. before it is dry.
🌷AYA🌷 a.
🌷AYA🌷 a.
i like rimmel london's nailpolish . one of the best nailpolishes in the drugstore , the combination of quality and good price plus it really has a huge variety of colors
courtney A.
courtney A.
Port robinson, ON
Love this color! Ling lasting & fast drying less chance to smudge #rimmel #londin #influenster #nails #nailpolish @influenster #fastdry #cute
Kelemen K.
Kelemen K.
Odorheiu Secuiesc
I don't use this color a lot it is not my favorite color but the product is good it drys fast and last for a week for me.