Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail, 0.27 fz uploaded by Anusha S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Ali j.
Lake Charles, LA
One of the best nail polishes you can buy from a drug store! Great prices! Great colors! Nice brush applicator and it actually does dry in 60 seconds. The only complaint i have about the nail polish is how long it actually lasts on the nail. Mine seemed to chip after just a few days.
Sandie R.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Rimmel is fast ahead of the game for nail varnishes and colour range.  My faves tend to be off greys for on the daily but I can never resist a nail art attempt... especially coming into winter and rimmel is so affordable I dont feel out of pocket picking up a yellow just for a couple of dots.  And compared to other brands in my collection they seem to hold up better when not in use.
Emma D.
Meath
Rimmel London and I have had quite a love/hate relationship these last few months especially with their nail polishes. Some colours in the collection are amazing- pigmented, fast drying and long lasting : this would be their lighter,warmer shades. as the shades get darker they become a struggle to apply, quite streaky and altogether a cracky streaky mess. I would love if all the shades were like the best but for a drugstore brand and the price range what do we expect? Bit dissapointed with the entire collection but I've definitely found a few that will remain in my collection.
Hafsah A.
Durban, South Africa
love these nail colors i have so many colors and each one of them is amazing, very pigmented and no need for a second coat, the colors allow me to create so many nail look which is what i love, definitely something to buy over, love this product and would recommend it to those looking for good quality nail colors.
hana d.
Annaba, sidi ammar
It have Nice color and it dries fast i used it many tomes ans i loved it i'll try other colors and i'll buy thème if i find them for sure and ussaly rimmel products are amazing and they have always what i need déférent products of makeup i'm impressed
M O.
Maryborough QLD
This is actually my favourite brand of nail polish especially the 60 second one. Love the shade range, the brush and sometimes I only need one coat. For the money, ease of finding and quick dry I give it 5 stars 😄