BY RIMMEL LONDON

Specifications Color: Nude Size: 1 oz Dimension: 1.28 W x 1.28 D x 4.81 L Weight: 0.125 lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tania G.
Salida, CA
This one didn't quite work firme it didnt cover as much as I wanted it to. Though I would mix with a BB cream and it's quite lightweight from my experience. I do love the concealer in this collection though!
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
I've try this product and like I said ten thousand times before I have very sensitive skin so unfortunately this did not work for me but it did have a great coverage
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
The Rimmel Match Perfection foundation is my go to foundation during the summer. I love the way it wears on my skin even when Im hot and sweaty. In my opinion it doesn't budge. I also like the fact that it has a small amount of spf in it. It is very affordable.
Amie K.
Rollingstone , MN
Like how this is not greasy and lasts a long time... just don't like it not blending easily with my neck area...
Kristina A.
I hate this foundation so much. It oxidated like crazy on my skin, I ended up looking so orange, like an umpa lumpa. The coverage was nice and the finish wasn't that bad it's like a satin finish but it didn't last that long looking good on my skin. It separated in a really weird way. I don't recommend this to anyone.
I recommend this foundation for people with dry to normal skin, it is extremely easy to use, it blurs the pores, blemishes wonderfully, it also has a fairly modulable coverage that allows camouflage. It has a finish natural , and it's undetectable. ! A
I have an oily skin I shone very quickly but the material did not move much on my skin, I used it until the end
Lauren-May B.
Gloucester, Cinderford
Athough this foundation is a nice easy go to foundation, I find it slightly hard to blend out sometimes and think it oxidises. I find it goes slightly patchy on my cheeks. However, if you're looking for a cheap foundation , this is one that is not on the 'bad list' . With a good base primer and no problems such as spots or dry patches , I find it easy to use.