BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Rimmel liner is fantastic and at around $4.29 a pencil you can't go wrong
Formula is like butter not to much slip on the lips and this color goes with so many lipsticks I love it
I've repurchased 3 times its so good. When they offer buy 1 get one half off I stock up. Holds all day no need to touch up for the most part. I sure do recommend this lip liner to anyone. Pairs nice will Rimmel coffee shimmer lip stick.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE liner and shade! You can create a variety of tones with this liner depending on the amount of pressure you use when applying. I've created anything from natural to ombré to seductive date night lips! It lasts and is very pigmented!!! It is my go to liner for all my brides and can be used in any skin tone!!! It glides on very smoothly as well!
Maria F.
Maria F.
I couldn't find the exact color on the list, but I had to leave a review about this lip liner because it is the best drugstore liner I've tried in years. I usually wear Nude tone, and it's amazing because I can mix it with any lipstick color and always will look great. Great color, smooth, soft and easy to apply. Love it!
Love B.
Love B.
Rimmel lip liners are the best value for your dollar! I have a handful of Rimmel's lip liners, it's about $4 each. The color range is very natural and I use it enhance my lipstick or alone with lip gloss. The coffee bean is a great trendy look but it's not too brown, it still looks like a warm brownish reddish lip color.
Layla I.
Layla I.
Gallup, NM
This brand and line of lipliners is one of my absolute favorites.... ever! They are affordable, extremely pigmented, long-wearing, matte, and non-drying! Great value for the price and comparable to liners from Mac with a great neutral color selection, coffee bean isn't patchy or drying.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
These lip liners are the best when it comes to drugstore products! I usually get mine at the nearest Target and it meets my expectations! For a drugstore product it actually lasts an okay amount of time. What I like about it is that it doesn't make my lips feel too dry when I apply.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
This product applies very easily and not too thick. It also last along time. You don't need to press hard when applying. complete many different shades of lip stick. I don't use as much as I did before, but do recommend this product to anyone who love shades of browns.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA
Its just a perfect outline whenever I match it with my mac TAUPE to create an ombre effect which is always my go to style. Wether it be because of Kylie Jenner or my own demeanor I fell in love with the ombre look which this product helps me to achieve.
Colleena R.
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
Love love love Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip Liner! Love that you do not have to pay a fortune to get a long lasting, great feeling lip liner. It blends so well with several of my lipsticks and can even be worn under clear lip gloss. Definitely recommend.
S.O. R.
S.O. R.
My go-to lipliner. Love this shade, it goes perfectly under every lip color I tend to wear, & the liner itself is a perfect texture to stay on. I've had times where the lipstick I'm wearing comes off but this lipliner is still there.