BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alice R.
Portage
I have 3 favorite lip liners and this was my first favorite. I got to experience lip liners that didn't resist and tug and pull whenever I tried to move the pencil over my lips. These glide smoothly over the lips. They are long lasting. They feel soft and they are not drying. I will be repurchasing these every time that I run out.
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
I used Rimmed lip liners starting this year. I Was watching PatrickStarrr on YouTube and saw that he was using one from Rimmel and I had to buy the same one. It was cafe au lae? But I used that liner all the time. It's so pretty just by itself. I would receive a lot of compliments when I would just wear it alone
Jaz R.
Winchester, CA
this lipliner is everything! it goes with any type of lipstick formula out there, whether it be gloss, stick, or liquid! it adds to the color of the product and can be worn alone for a natural, yet put together looked that is affordable but looks high end!
Leona G.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this because I saw my favorite youtuber, Jamie using this over and over. Im a repeat user of this liner and it really is long lasting, I bought this from Walmart and will definitely recommend this to other and buy it again.
Maryann T.
Rimmel liner is fantastic and at around $4.29 a pencil you can't go wrong
Formula is like butter not to much slip on the lips and this color goes with so many lipsticks I love it
I've repurchased 3 times its so good. When they offer buy 1 get one half off I stock up. Holds all day no need to touch up for the most part. I sure do recommend this lip liner to anyone. Pairs nice will Rimmel coffee shimmer lip stick.
Cecilia A.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE liner and shade! You can create a variety of tones with this liner depending on the amount of pressure you use when applying. I've created anything from natural to ombré to seductive date night lips! It lasts and is very pigmented!!! It is my go to liner for all my brides and can be used in any skin tone!!! It glides on very smoothly as well!
Love B.
Rimmel lip liners are the best value for your dollar! I have a handful of Rimmel's lip liners, it's about $4 each. The color range is very natural and I use it enhance my lipstick or alone with lip gloss. The coffee bean is a great trendy look but it's not too brown, it still looks like a warm brownish reddish lip color.
Maria F.
I couldn't find the exact color on the list, but I had to leave a review about this lip liner because it is the best drugstore liner I've tried in years. I usually wear Nude tone, and it's amazing because I can mix it with any lipstick color and always will look great. Great color, smooth, soft and easy to apply. Love it!
Aimee W.
This product applies very easily and not too thick. It also last along time. You don't need to press hard when applying. complete many different shades of lip stick. I don't use as much as I did before, but do recommend this product to anyone who love shades of browns.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love this lip liner glides on so smoothly has a high pigmentation and long lasting does not bleed out of your lips and the price is amazing for such a high quality item highly recommended