BY RILEY & GREY

Custom, luxury, limited-edition wedding websites.

• Custom domain name
  • Limited-edition designs
  • Change designs at any time
  • Mobile & Table & Desktop
  • Organize guests' addresses
  • Collect RSVPS
  • Amazing customer service

• What is this place? I've never heard of it. 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand, what do they sell?2 Answers
  • What do they sell or offer? Haven't heard of them 2 Answers
Riley & Grey
  • "this is a great idea for wedding sites and I have never heard of Riley & Grey until I got my #voxvoxbox even though I would get 50 percent off on the site their are cheaper versions" in 6 reviews
  • "Checked out the website when I got the card in my #VowVoxBox it is a nice site and has some cute things but I just can't see spending money on a wedding website when other sites give you one free." in 5 reviews
  • "That seems a bit crazy but I am not getting married soon so maybe the price of a wedding website is suppose to be around that price." in 5 reviews
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
In my opinion they are very expensive and just couldn't imagine paying those kind of prices for a website for a wedding. I don't know I thing weddings should be simpler then all this
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I saw this in a #Voxbox I received and although they have Very nice things - it's WAY overpriced and expensive !! Most people are balling on a budget for a wedding- not balling period! There's others sites to get affordable gowns and assc-try those!!
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
My wedding website is set up through Riley and Grey! I love how easy it was to create a stunning website. It does cost money unlike the other free websites but what I like about the R&G website is that it is just mine and my husbands name.com. I easier for friends and family to remember and much shorter for space on invites and announcements. Everything was super user friendly to set up. I love the RSVP feature, and plan to use the electronic version as our RSVPs start coming in. As we are getting married in a small "vacationing" town and many of my family are flying into the state I loved the "about town" section that the R&G website offers my guests!

Very happy with this part of my wedding and would recommend to any future bride/groom!
Christen G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the idea of being able to put together a website about your wedding. Giving all the details and being able to show pictures and such. It is very helpful to give people a step by step plan during wedding planning, but I have found other websites that can do the same thing for free or a lot cheaper. Maybe with the internet being a more widely used thing for the younger generation you will find more people using these types of things and are willing to pay for the website. I myself have quite a few older guests that wouldn't ever look at the website. So it would be an added expense to planning the wedding that I can use the money for something else more practical.
Ashley H.
I am giving it a C just on price alone. $240 a year? That seems a bit crazy but I am not getting married soon so maybe the price of a wedding website is suppose to be around that price. I got a 50 % off code from Influenster in my Vow Voxbox so I went to go check it out. It's very cute. There are several themes and designs to choose from. You probably wouldn't be disappointed if you got a website from them. It's a great place to document all your wedding details including who is in your wedding party, where you are honeymooning, and where and when your wedding and reception are. You can post photos on there as well.
Athena H.
Riley and Grey is an overpriced waste of money. In my search for the perfect wedding website I browsed a number of popular sites. While I was willing to pay for a quality product, their prices are exorbitant. To make matters worse, once they have your email they WON'T STOP contacting you. I don't need a wedding website sending me 3 pieces of spam mail a day. Save your time. Don't bother with Riley and Grey.
Kasey K.
I realize this is a 50% off coupon, but I can still see how you could still end up with 100+ for a temporary website for your wedding (not like a blog, your domain, or an online shopping website, just a temp wedding website). I am not even getting married, but I will be in a wedding as a bridesmaid within the next year. My sister is engaged and currently planning her wedding. I will pass this off to her just to see what she thinks. I don't really understand the point of having a wedding website. There are plenty of other free RSVP collecting services out there on the web.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Riley-Grey Wedding dresses.I could be here for hours.the dresses are made well with quality materials.They have a vast selection to choose from.they have dome great DIY projects if you set your mind to it.yo me your wedding.g is all about you.so all of you Brides yo be get your notebooks out and start filling it up with fun and fantastic things.the tools are right here on the internet.that is how we did my daughter's and the wedding and reception was gorgeous and we stayed within budget,actually we came out a thousard dollars under budget.yeah!!!!!
Kristen P.
Haverhill, MA
I checked out the website to see what they are all about. It is a great idea but you can find many wedding websites for cheaper or even for free. I absolutely love the idea of a wedding website. It is a unique way to share some info about your special day with all your guests. I just don't know about spending the money when I can find a website for free.
Charlotte K.
So I was turned off at first by the price, but it was worth it. I was able to create a website that was completely ours and as someone who has no idea how to build websites, Riley&Grey customer service was really great. You can even get a souvenir of your website! Since you do pay by month, I didn't want to continue paying after our wedding (although there is an option to keep your site alive for about $5/month). They sent me a PDF of our wedding website for the cost of one monthly fee and then took it down right away. When we were planning the wedding, I had some tweaks I wanted to make to the template and they responded right away with the changes. This is great if you want to put in some work to make your site really individualized. All of our guests loved our site. Easy to use and update and a great company to work with.
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX
Is it better to have a wedding planner or you plan your own wedding,
Billianca R.
Just here for the badge
Marci S.
What type of conpany and/or product is this?
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Have any of you purchased anything from the website?
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
What is this? Never heard of them