Add a Photo

By RILEY & GREY

Custom, luxury, limited-edition wedding websites.

• Custom domain name
  • Limited-edition designs
  • Change designs at any time
  • Mobile & Table & Desktop
  • Organize guests' addresses
  • Collect RSVPS
  • Amazing customer service
Photo (1)
Athena H.
Athena H.

Riley and Grey is an overpriced waste of money. In my search for the perfect wedding website I browsed a number of popular sites. While I was willing to pay for a quality product, their prices are exorbitant. To make matters worse, once they have your email they WON'T STOP contacting you. I don't need a wedding website sending me 3 pieces of spam mail a day. Save your time. Don't bother with Riley and Grey.
Marquita G.
Marquita G.

Living in a modern digital world, i absolutely hate when couples don't have wedding websites. I always feel unprepared. I love being able to go online and have all the answers. Its super cool. Not to mention it is environmentally friendly. Wedding websites are especially great for destination weddings!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

This is a great website and something nice if you want something a bit more personal and fancy than the typical site you can get for free at the know. The backdrops are gorgeous and it is very user friendly with customer service to help you if you have any issues. Great company and cool idea.
Ish G.
Ish G.
SACRAMENTO, CA

So in my opinion it is a waste of money. I looked into making a website for my wedding and clearly they are overpriced. They do the exact same thing as the knot. Their websites are supposed to be more elegant but they are the exact same. Save your money and do it through another website
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

Although this site makes beautiful wedding websites with customizable options. However, I can't see the point in paying for a wedding website when so many other sites can give you one for free. The price is very steep and way too steep for my wedding budget.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

I don't mind spending the money on this website but it's not your own blog or anything. It does give you a lot of ways to sort out your crazy wedding lists & get organized but I personally would just have my own wedding planner & set up a website with them.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I love this for creating a website that you actually like and can customize to your own personal preferences rather than templates. It's also nice being able to have a more custom domain to make it easier for your guests to actually check out your website.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

I saw this in a #Voxbox I received and although they have Very nice things - it's WAY overpriced and expensive !! Most people are balling on a budget for a wedding- not balling period! There's others sites to get affordable gowns and assc-try those!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

I helped my friend out with her wedding and one of her friends recommend this website. She found what she was looking for, as far as what was in her price range, and the customization wasn't too expensive. Glad it helped her with her special day! :)
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.

Riley and Grey is a great idea for a wedding website and it's so easy to use that you can't go wrong! I definitely recommend to others who are looking for a great wedding website but don't know where to go
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX

Is it better to have a wedding planner or you plan your own wedding,
Bianka R.
Bianka R.

Just here for the badge
Marci P.
Marci P.

What type of conpany and/or product is this?
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Have any of you purchased anything from the website?
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Palm Springs, CA

What is this? Never heard of them