BY RILASTIL #65 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Rilastil Intensive Stretch Mark Cream prevents and reduces the appearance of stretch marks on the body by restoring skin elasticity and increasing skin flexibility and softness. Also it improves the appearance of skin scars. #1 best selling body product. Directions: Rilastil Intensive Stretch Mark Cream can be used at least once a day, preferably at night, on targeted areas of the body. For areas where pink stretch marks exist or for prevention where stretch marks can likely appear. Massage a suitable amount of cream into the skin until completely absorbed. Ideally should be used beginning in the second trimester of pregnancy throughout pregnancy through two months after to prevent stretch marks.Net Weight: 200 ml Ingredients: Water, PEG-8 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Palmitate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cera Alba, Dimethicone, Caprylyl methicone, Polysorbate 60, Camelia Sinensis, Tea-Hydroiodide, Ginkgo Biloba, Escin, Arginine, Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, BHA, Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I used several Stretch Mark creams while I was pregnant (before, during, and after). And I felt this one was the best because it soaked in easily and didn't leave a weird residue. I felt this cream reduced my stretch marks I had before pregnancy and probably played a part in getting minimal stretch marks during. The ONLY thing is the smell was odd during pregnancy, but I blame that on hormones and not the product. I mean I couldn't even smell chicken soup without wanting to barf! Lol
Erika C.
i can’t give you a really good review because i’ve been using this product for just a few months but you have to apply it twice a day for about 4/7 months to see results. Rilastil - Stretch Marks Cream (200 ml)
Benni. x.
this is really good! But I don’t know if it works with deep stretch marks because I had really light ones and they went away really fast. I recommend you this creme even if it’s a little expensive
Amanda M.
milan
Didn’t see much results. Kept using it with consistency but it didn’t met my expectations. Paid it 42€ so it’s not that pricey comparing it to other brands.
Anna G.
Parma
We all know that the miraculous product It don't exist. However this product helps the appearance of the marks and avoid the onset of new ones.
Lila T.
Newton, ks
I love Rilastil products, but they are so expensive!! Does this one actually reduce stretch marks or is it just a glorified moisturizer? Is this worth the investment?