Rihanna Rogue Man Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz

by Rihanna

Rihanna Rogue Man Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rihanna Rogue Man Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz!
Luis G.
Waynesboro, PA
it last forever . everybody keep asking me what kind of perfume i am using that smells so good  , they always believe that might be expensive. but the price is awesome. definitely one of my favorite!!!
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
Love this scent, one of my go to’s for everyday wear. I enjoy it so much, it has the perfect masculine with a mix of a bit of feminine smell that’s works perfectly for any occasion. I do however tend to only wear it during the colder months, it’s a bit to heavy for hot months!
Daniela S.
Louisville, KY
Rihanna Rogue Man Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz uploaded by Daniela S.
I love that fragrance. It is strong and hard enough to use. I know it's men but I love it and sometimes I steal it a little from my husband jiji jiji. In several places you can find it, even in drug stores, besides it has a very good price, I just love it

Looking for your answer?