BY RIHANNA

Rihanna Rogue Eau de Parfum, 4.2 oz + Candle Set Gift Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Leslie J.
Hollywood , Fl
I love the smell of this perfume and it lasts so long. I need to buy another bottle. All of the Rihanna perfumes smell really good to me which is surprising since I usually find the celebrity perfumes to smell really bad.
Tiffany R.
Tempe
This perfume is surprisingly good. I say surprisingly because I have rarely smelled a celebrity fragrance that was good. This iss fresh and sexy. Kind of like Ms. Rhianna herself.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
This perfume smells really good by far one of my favorite scent smells really sweet and strong and last a while
Ruby O.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This perfume smells great it's not strong but it lasted me all, I'm glad I purchased it
Jennie L.
The perfume smells pretty good and it comes with a good amount of product and also it stays on for a good amount of time!!!
Berencie L.
I've been curious about this scent , tempted to buy it but is it long lasting?