Rihanna RiRi Women's Body Mist, Multicolor uploaded by Brittany W.

BY RIHANNA

Rihanna RiRi is a flirty, floral melody of feminine, mischievous and playfully sensual notes. Fragrance Notes Mandarin, cassis, rum, passion fruit, pink freesia, jasmine, orange blossom, honeysuckle, Indonesian sandalwood, skin musk, Siam benzoin and vanilla Fragrance Details 8 oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Walker, MI
Review for: Rihanna RiRi Women's Body Mist, Multicolor
I recently purchased this body mist and it smells so nice and last for most of the day for me. I bought this at kohls for about $8 with my discounts and saved a bargain.
Fuxwitmyschwagg B.
Fuxwitmyschwagg B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rihanna RiRi Women's Body Mist, Multicolor
It's a good fragrance. I got it at a local retailer for 8.00. I like her perfume so I wanted to try it out. I like the smell it's like candy and flowers mixed together. It's a body mist so the scent doesn't last that long but everyone I spray it someone always asks me what scent it is. I would buy again.