BY RIHANNA RIRI

Riri 3 Piece Coffret Set by Rihanna see more...

Buy on Walmart
Palmira B.
I have the minis and the big bottles they don't stay on for a long time but they do smell really classy and really good they are mostly powdery sense with himself like Lowry tones and they are really really amazing I love them I put them on after the shower there a bit more warm than other perfumes but Rihanna makes some really nice perfumes there are some that are not so up there but these three are really good I really like them and I recommend if you like powdery scent
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฒ ๐“œ.
Wichita , KS
My man bought this for me a couple months ago and I absolutely fell in love with the scents. The smell is long lasting for sure. I didnโ€™t expect anything less for this collection. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys smelling good!
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
I bought this perfume set as a gift for my husbandโ€™s aunt for Christmas. We found it at Macyโ€™s at a good and affordable price. There were several other Rihanna perfumes but I thought this one had the nicest bottles.
Dimple P.
Vadodara
The fragrance is long lasting. I smell sensitive but this works for me. The fragrance is very soft and sensual.