BY RIHANNA

RiRi CRUSHES it with her newest fragrance – sensual woody notes pair with playful red fruits and pink musks to create an intoxicating fragrance with an undeniably fun, feminine twist. The addictive floriental opens with a vibrant splash of bergamot, juicy mandarin and vivacious pink peppercorn. At its heart, pink rose is accented with spicy ylang drizzled in the tangy sweetness of red berries for a mouthwatering signature; while creamy musk, cedarwood and sexy patchouli combine to leave a lush, lasting impression.

The bottle, designed by Rihanna, inspired by the original RiRi bottle, combines a sense of luxury and femininity. Its rich golden tones create an irresistible allure that is accented by a playful touch of pink on the outer box. The eye catching, luxurious jewelry-inspired pattern on the cap is alluring to the touch, and is carried through to the outer box to create a chic, high-fashion contrast to the bottle’s feminine lines.

Notes: bergamot, juicy mandarin, vivacious pink peppercorn, pink rose, spicy ylang, red berries, creamy musk, cedarwood and patchouli.

K. U.
Toronto
My new favorite perfume! My mom owns it and I spray it all the time lol. It smells so good. It's a mixture of different fragrances. The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't last very long, but overall, it's one of my favorite perfumes and I'll definitely buy one soon.
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely scent sensitive, and most perfumes give me insane migranes. My boyfriend gave me this one for Christmas and we both love it. The scent is fruity and sweet, but mild. It's not overpowering at all and has decent staying power. The bottle looks really pretty sitting on my vanity too- very goddess like. The base of the bottle is really thick glass, which makes it more sturdy and less likely to break. Overall I'm very satisfied with it!