BY RIHANNA REB'L FLEUR

Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Rihanna in the year 2011. This fragrance has a blend of red berries, hibiscus, plum, vanilla, peach, and coconut water. It is recommended for casual wear. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura e.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a gift and i loved it at first I used it maybe for 3 months and I got sick of it its a great scent for fall or cooler weather not for summer it wears off after 3 hours of wear its a mustysmell
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice scent. It definitely makes a statement when you walk into the room. I got mine as a gift and I'd probably purchase more
Ginnette A.
Ginnette A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Head over heels for this perfume, nothing bad to say about it. Smells amazing! You may be able to find it cheaper at places like Tjmaxx.
marlena s.
marlena s.
Hollywood, FL
I got this from a friend as a birthday gift. I got so many compliments every time I wore it. It has a musky sensual scent thats great for day or night.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Sydney
This is just a pretty scent ! I received this gift pack for my birthday and I used it all up so fast!!! An inexpensive perfume that smells expensive and lasts all day! I am in love.