Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Gift Set uploaded by Sarana W.

BY RIHANNA

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• How does this smell!!????4 Answers
  • How much stronger is the perfume compared to the body spray? Does...2 Answers
Rose J.
Rose J.
I was given this set for my birthday and I was very excited! I love perfume and the scent from this is wonderful. I wear it during special occasions and often receive compliments from my friends and others who happen to get a whiff of it! Great stuff.
Janay A.
Janay A.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the scent someone got it for me for my birthday at the beginning of the year it's not that long lasting but I only wear occasionally I'm not sure how pricey it is because it was a gift but I would definitely recommend it it smells so good
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love giving these as gifts and they're the perfect thing to give when you're doing last minute gift shopping and it smells so great
Vianey S.
Vianey S.
Huele muy rico, me gusta muchísimo su aroma. Este aroma es muy único y tarda en quitase. Lo recomiendo
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend got this for me a few years ago because he knew I loved Rihanna. This perfume set is SO bomb. Like I said, I got it a few years back and still have a bit under half of my perfume left! For me, this is definitely more of a "night perfume." I wear this out to eat or if I go out somewhere, I don't wear it during the day. It's kind of dark and musky. It smells so good and you only need a spray or two. It's pretty affordable too, I know they carry it at Burlington for under $20!
Rabah G.
Rabah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has bought me this gift set three times! I love the sweet yet sensual smell that it has. It's not floral and that's what I love about it. It's like a soft Amber and sweet scent that I love. I found it online at purfumania for around 30 dollars!! Usually holiday sales you can find them at really low prices. I love it and I recommend it to all woman.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice scent. It definitely makes a statement when you walk into the room. I got mine as a gift and I'd probably purchase more
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this perfume set! The sent is amazing and you get alot of all 3 things! I got mine for a really great price!
Yessenia F.
Yessenia F.
Hialeah, FL
Not only does this perfume smell amazing, but it really sticks and lasts all day. I always get asked which perfume I have on.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I have just the roller ball in this scent and it was given to me as a sample and it actually smells pretty good. I'm not a big fan of any of Rhianna's line but this scent is great.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Boaz, AL
How does this smell!!????
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
How much stronger is the perfume compared to the body spray? Does the perfumes scent last longer than the body spray? Because it seems to last as the perfume does. I've been very happy with the body spray.