MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerRihanna
Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz

by Rihanna

Reb l Fleur by Rihanna Launched by the design house of Rihanna in the year 2011. This fruity fragrance has a blend of red berries, hibiscus, plum, vanilla, peach, and coconut water. It is recommended for casual wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jady M Z.
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jady M Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
This aroma of Rihanna is absolutely impressive is a fruity fragrance with notes of fruits, such as: coconut and peaches, I am a lover of perfumes that have sandalwood and patchouli and this perfume does not have them uses other notes of flowers such as musk and amber The package is very elegant I bought it blindly to try since I had only heard excellent reviews and I must admit that I liked its fresh aroma. Este aroma de Rihanna es absolutamente impresionante es una fragancia afrutada con notas de frutas, como: coco y melocotones, soy amante a los perfumes que tienen sándalo y pachuli y este perfume no las tiene usa otras notas de flores como almizcle y ambar El envase es muy elegante lo compre a ciegas para probar ya que habia solo escuchado excelentes reseñas y debo reconocer que me gustó su aroma fresca.
Kenya H.
Definitely one of my favs. The smell might not be for everyone but it is for me 😊. The bottle also looks nice
Cyntia R.
Love love love this scent. I buy it whenever I am running low. It's a bold, boss girl scent. I have 3 body splashes and the perfume. They smell the same and last for hours!.
DeAnna W.
Jackson, TN
To put on a perfume basically named Rebel I can't help the beatification it gives me when I adorn it upon my skin. There's no improvements needed for this product, and yes, I'a repeat user, and got it on standby for my first date night, yes I got my perfume scheduled.
Jasmine B.
Minneapolis, MN
Rihanna has my favorite fragrances ever. The scent is not too strong but gives you that nice sweet smell.
leyla R.
Las Vegas , NV
I think it is really great and detailed bottle kinda has like a unique scent. Which is amazing really and I love stuff like that I would improve this product by giving it a better amount and price the scent is like a scent that put you at ease lol but true
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Todos los olores de los perfumes de rihanna puedo decir que me gustan en específico este wue es similar a mi perfume favorito que es calvin klein euphoria... pero en general los olores de van rapido eslo unico que no me gusta
Paige P.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I like this perfume, but I have to be in the mood for it. It does smell different, not like all the sweet celeb scents out there. I find it kinda sexy & grown up. I do not wear it every day, but it is long lasting also and affordable too.
Yemi J.
This scent is absolutely mesmerizing! Its definitely worth the price (which isn’t too bad). The staying power should definitely be increased. This perfume is in a league of its own. I definitely recommend this perfume!
Mickey B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my among my top perfumes to wear! The scent is very “luxury” smelling. It’s long lasting and I get whiffs of it throughout the day, which I love! The scent is a very womanly, not over sweet yet musky smell to me. The packaging is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?