RIHANNA REB'L FLEUR by Rihanna EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ uploaded by Zaina P.

BY RIHANNA

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Design House: Rihanna Year Introduced: 2011 Fragrance Notes: Red Berries Hibiscus Plum Vanilla Peach And Coconut Water Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
After kat von d discontinued her saint and sinner perfumes (momentarily) i needed a new go to fragrance. Rihannas fagrances are simply amazing!!!
Andjoua R.
It's a nice scent. It definitely makes a statement when you walk into the room. I got mine as a gift and I'd probably purchase more
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
I just bought this yesterday an omg this stuff smells so sweet an light. I'm just in love with this product I do recommend
Lizbeth T.
This perfume smells so good i kept get so many compliments, telling I smelled so good definitely a must have
Zaina P.
Gros Islet
I have bought this perfume twice in a row! It smells amazing! Definately a perfume for the night out on the town as it’s a little strong! It lasts very long and I get tons of compliments from guys when I wear it ! Will def but again
Latoya C.
Awesome fragrance. So longwearing and strong but non-irritating to the nose. For the perfect woman. Therefore, I definitely recommend to family and friends.
A distinct​ smell across the room and a little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.
Tan H.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
After purchasing Rihanna's Rogue, I was a bit sceptical about this as I didn't like rogue at all. But I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this scent is. It's a sweet smelling scent with some floral notes. Very pleased with it.