BY RIHANNA

The perfume was created by Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien of Givaudan. The fragrance is an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes of tuberose, violet, and hibiscus. Design house: Rihanna Scent name: Reb'l Fleur Launch date: 2008 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Features a blend of tuberose, violet, and hibiscus We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging. see more...

Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
This is a nice scent. Not too overpowering but lingering as well. I bought this for myself from Burlington for a fairly cheap price. My daughter  loved the smell so much that I picked up her one for Christmas. I have not repurchased in awhile but I highly recommend. Great for young Ladies!
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
Rihanna has the most quality celebrity fragrances in my opinion and this one is my favorites from her. The scent is very warm and not like any other perfume I have used. It lasts the whole day. I get soooo many compliments when I wear this fragrance. I appreciate the packaging as well. Must have this as your fragrance at some point in your life!
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
Not too bad for 18 and up but definitely not for a younger teen. My 13 yr old daughter received it as a gift and I had to exchange for something more suitable for her age. It does smell nice though.
Katherine  M.
Love this perfume!!! its actually my favorite and smells delish. Not only that but it last the whole day and is not too overpowering. I also recommend trying her body lotion and shower gel !
Francheska V.
Love it best perfume ever smell stays on even when u wash your clothes u can still smell its lovely I have it for 2 years now only use it when am goin special places!!đź‘Ť
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
Rihanna definitely makes some bomb products! This perfume smells musky and sweet at the same time. It lasts all day and I love that.
Andjoua R.
It's a nice scent. It definitely makes a statement when you walk into the room. I got mine as a gift and I'd probably purchase more
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
This is one of my favorite celebrity fragrances, its perfect for summer. makes me think of paradise, i just love it!
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Smells wonderful. I buy it from Ross and it's very inexpensive. The scent lasts for a pretty long time, love it!
Janika K.
The smell is amazing! And that bottle is just must-have to the collection. I keep it as a cedoration still :)
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this really a Rihanna fragrance