Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women

by Rihanna

Reb'l Fleur was launched by the design house of Rihanna.

[product:rihanna-rebl-fleur-body-spray-8-oz] ? Been researching for two three years now can never get my hands on so gonna aim for winter season how is the smell and product overall ? Thank you so much 💞
Is this floral or fruity ?
Whatis your fave perfumes? Mine is [product:rihanna-rebl-fleur-body-spray-8-oz]
Start your review of Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women!
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur perfume, I can smell it all day. The vanilla in it smells so good. I always have an extra bottle because I use a lot. I recommend this spray it reminds me of ICI when they still had it at Walmart. Repeat user.
Patrice T.
Upper Darby, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell of this perfume spray. Long lasting smell, very light & sexy. The scent allows you to pair it with a light fragrance lotion. This stays in my big bag so it's always on hand. I can still smell the scent on all my scalfs I've sprayed it on.
Ebony M.
Arlington, TX
This is an excellent scent for everyday use. I actually wore some today. It's great for day or night, casual or girls night out.
alyssa S.
One of my all time favorite scents when I go out.. I don't wear it when I'm just in the house or just shopping because I feel it's a little to strong for that but when I go out it stays on all night... love it definitely recommend
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
When I think of a body mist , I think of essentially scented water. Once it dries on your skin, it's gone. Not this one. Rihanna said oh , no ma'am! This body spray is the same beautiful creamy sweet scent as the perfume. I quit buying the perfume because I have so much trouble with the sprayer. The body spray is a worthy replacement.
Lili D.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ufffff me encanto este perfume🤩🤩 el aroma que tiene simplemente me encanta, es muy fresco y limpio, lo recomiendo muchísimo 10/10
maria O.
Flagstaff
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women uploaded by maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mist smells very nice and the smell is strong, But it has to be reapplied if you want an all day smell. It's good if you are just using it to go out a few hours.
sherry S.
North Las Vegas
This is mmmny absolute favorite scent by rihanna out of them all. It does seem to be one of the stronger smelling scents but also one of the longer lasting. I absolutely love love love this.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,135 reviews
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
LOVE THIS SPRAY! Smells amazing. Light weight with a soft smell. Love the bottle as well. Vety pretty, soft body spray. Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women
Mia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women uploaded by Mia H.
I love the smell of Reb’l fleur! I spray it all over my body as soon as I get out of the shower. I light floral scent stays on my body all day. I feel sexy like RiRi!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Char L.
Syracuse , NY
il y a 2 ans
Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Body Mist for Women ? Been researching for two three years now can never get my hands on so gonna aim for winter season how is the smell and product overall ? Thank you so much 💞
Patrice T. il y a 2 ans
This product fragrance smell last a long time, has hints of floral and it's also fruity. There are hints of both Amber and Musk. This is my go to perfume spray, I purchased my perfume at Burlington where they always have a large selection of this item. This product can also be purchased at Walgreens, Ross, CVS as well as many other department stores such as Centurty 21.
sherry S.