Rihanna Rebelle by Rihanna Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml

by Rihanna

Sassy or sweet, this Rebelle fragrance from Rihanna is a delightful enticement bringing to mind the warmth of the Caribbean sun and the exhilarating whirl of city life. This women's perfume was created by perfumers Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien. Design house: Rihanna Scent name: Rebelle Eau de parfum is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of strawberries, ripe purple plums, ginger, cacao absolute, vanilla orchid, heliotrope, beguile, patchouli, coffee beans, creamy musk and amber We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rihanna Rebelle by Rihanna Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml!
3 days agoSan Diego
Rihanna Rebelle by Rihanna Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by Xaviera C.
Very light scent. Bottle is sleek and elegant. Love this scent a lot. I normally wear it when I go out so just on occasion. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this
3 months ago
Absolutely LOVE this perfume ! It smells amazing, not overbearing, and it’s long lasting. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. It is most definitely worth the money and i think others would love it !!
3 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
I love this perfume!! When I’m going out or want to feel sexy this is my go to. It’s a deeper musky smell, and it lasts all night. I highly recommend this if you like muskier smells and not the typical flower smell
2 months agoPlantation, FL
In love with this fragrance used to where this scent alot while in high school. It was nice and light and was not to much. The perfume has a very clean scent with a hint of sweetness I wpuld definitely purchase thos perfume anytime I see it and of O am running low on it.
4 months agoMiami gardens , FL
Esta frangacias es super sexy, me encanta el olor es demasiado sensual, me gusta usarlo para ovaciones especiales, salir de fiesta, para impresionar a mi novio entre otras cosas más, lo compraría una y otra vez, simplemente me encantaaaaa
5 months agoBrownstown, MI
Smells wonderful. Had lasted me forever and the body wash and hand lotions that came in my set with it were also amazing. The smell is a little mellow though. It isn’t a happy fruity smell but it’s effect for a formal like event.
3 months agoNottingham, MD
It's a very mature scent. Not too floral but it has a zest to it. It's "Rebelle" get it?? Yeah that was 🌽🌽🌽👎🏾👎🏾🤦🏾‍♀️. I always get compliments and questions when I wear this scent. The packaging is gorgeous.
3 months agoLas Vegas , NV
This is a scent that I purchased when I could not find the one I wanted. I was pleased with it. It is not a scent that I would normally choose for myself but I love it and people love it on me.
4 months ago5436 prospect lane
I love love love this fragrance it truly has a nice strong at first but after a minute or two it settles and last all day hardly had to reapply. Also seems to keep lasting even after a full 8hr work shift. Also a beautiful bottle I even saved my old one lol. Rihanna Rebelle Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml/1.7oz Ladies Fragrance
7 months agoIndio, CA
This woman can do no wrong! From music to lingerie, to makeup & fragrances. You name it, I buy & fall in love with. Her perfumes are some of my top scents, this one is a bit more daring and stronger than the other ones I own. But I love it, every time I wear it I feel some type of way!