BY RIHANNA

Sassy or sweet, this Rebelle fragrance from Rihanna is a delightful enticement bringing to mind the warmth of the Caribbean sun and the exhilarating whirl of city life. This women's perfume was created by perfumers Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien. Design house: Rihanna Scent name: Rebelle Eau de parfum is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of strawberries, ripe purple plums, ginger, cacao absolute, vanilla orchid, heliotrope, beguile, patchouli, coffee beans, creamy musk and amber We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Rebelle is a scent that most people will either love or hate. When I first sprayed this (on a scent card and not my skin), I could have sworn this could be a Glade scent. It was from the plum and coconut notes but spicy with coffee. Spraying this on my skin really changed my mind. I do find it to be a little more sweet and less floral than I usually like, but it's really nice to have something different every once and awhile. The longevity of this is great and for better or worse, the sillage is massive. I find that this is a great going out perfume because it's basically sweat-proof. I also like this during the winter although it is a quite tropical. I find that if I wear it on humid summer days, it can be a little *too* much. You can find it very inexpensive online so I highly suggest you try it out if you're interested.
Wendy C.
I've wanted this one for so long & finally got a bottle from T.J. Maxx last April.

The main notes I pick up are cacao & coffee in a very nice,spicy,light way both blend beautifully with hints of patchouli,ginger & cinnamon! Yes I know its not listed but I smell it lol

The lasting power could be better on me it lasts about 3 hrs then I have to reapply it & I find the Sillage on me is soft...due to this I can easily find myself wearing this scent year round especially on a nice warm/cool autumn day! I love it!!!!!

skylar m.
Acton, ON
this perfume was on sale for $20 at my local shoppers so i tried it, i liked it for the most part, the scent was nice and clean but did not last all day which i prefer with perfumes
Sash N.
Auckland
Wow!!! My all time favourite perfume to wear. Love the scent, it's long lasting, even after you washed your clothes slight scent always remains - no complaints from me though. It's affordable price that will last you a while. Highly recommended product.