Rihanna Rebelle by  Eau de Parfum uploaded by Karen D.Rihanna Rebelle by  Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kimberly P.
Rihanna Rebelle by  Eau de Parfum

Rihanna Rebelle by Eau de Parfum

BY RIHANNA

Rebelle by Rihanna Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Rihanna Rebelle by  Eau de Parfum
Rihanna Rebelle by Eau de Parfum
  • "Its a perfume that I get compliments on often." in 1 review
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I didn't like it but the more I wore it the more I grew to love it it has a spicy smell to it I love to wear it during the Fall/winter time
Emily D.
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
This one to me is sweet cocoa powder, coffee and spice. It reminds me a bit of a baliley's coffee and at the same time it has a spicy warmth to it that is divine (the ginger I presume). It is unique and interesting and I absolutely love it! It's confident and feminine but it also has an intoxicating masculine edge to it. I feel a man could easily wear this, it's quite unisex even though it is a bit sweet.

I think you will either love or hate this and it's not one I could wear everyday because of its definite character.
Kadhene K.
Kadhene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time fav, this fragrance is rich with a sophisticated acemt of floral. A little goes a far way and it lingers for hours even days. Love it.
Halie B.
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
I have a love hate relationship with this perfume. Sometimes it smells really good to me and other days I think it smells horrible. The scent is very feminine with a hint of vanilla.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my faves. It is very spicy and warm smelling. Smells like vanilla, cinnamon, and musk. I have been using it ever since Fall season has hit.
yesica a.
yesica a.
Omg!!!!! Yo amo a rihanna y todo lo de ella,I have all the perfumes and the lotions too and of course the CDs
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found this today, thanks to a sub box (those things are so awesome!), and it was an instant hit. Simultaneously sweet and sultry; and not a bad price either.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This scent honestly puts me in the mind of an old woman because...well that's what it smells like. It smells exactly like what an older woman would spray on right before she heads out the door and on her way to church smh. Would not recommend this to anyone under the age of 40
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I had never had any of rihannas perfumes before. but i really do love this scent, at first it wasn't a favorite, but it grew on me and wouldn't mind repurchasing.
Chey Chey D.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
I have this fragrance and it is great for everyday use. It is a great fragrance and it has a very soft scent and I just love this fragrance its utterly amazing.